Just A Classmate [H.S]

By Mimel13

He told his girlfriend his best friend was just a classmate. But somewhere along the way, he fell in love wit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

7

448 12 5
By Mimel13

"Where are you going dressed so cute?" Loz asked as she rocked a sleeping Alex in her arms. I sat cross-legged on the couch, taking my phone out from my pocket.

"I'm going on a date with Callum at the drive in theatre."

"You know that's like kissers paradise?" I looked up at her smirking expression and shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't help but let a little smile appear on my face just by thinking about how his lips would taste on mine.

"Exactly what I need right now,"

"Okay okay I see, you're a raging hormonal teenager, I get it. Just don't take it too far alright?"

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows, my full attention on her. I patted my sweaty hands on my jeans and adjusted my crooked sweater.

"What I mean is that you're a couple of 17 year old hormonal kids. Someone is bound to want a little more than a few kisses. Just don't do anything you know you'd regret." She warned. I understood what she was saying but I was smart enough not to let this date turn into something I didn't intend to happen. I wasn't ready to be knocked up at age 17 and I wasn't even ready to have sex right now. Maybe she was giving me this pep talk because Alex was a surprise baby. Her and Matt weren't expecting her to get pregnant, especially since they were protected, as she says.

I checked my phone and realised it was about quarter past seven. Maybe he was running late or there was traffic. I managed to persuade myself that he wasn't standing me up, he was running late. He was only half an hour late anyway, we wouldn't miss much.

I finally heard the doorbell ring, which caused a wide grin to spread on my face. With my sneakers, I paced to the front door and swung it open but my grin was immediately washed away with a look of annoyance.

"What are you doing here." I groaned. He had a light smirk on his face as he ruffled his hair. He had on black jeans and a grey sweater, almost mirroring my outfit. We looked like one of those irritating couples who dressed the same.

"Don't worry, I'm not here for you babe. Matt and your dad invited me over for a game tonight. I hope you don't mind," he chuckled. He could care less if I minded or not. Caring about others was not in his vocabulary.

"I do mind."

"Good." He smirked as he stepped into my house. I rolled my eyes at him and led him into the theatre room where Matt was seated with a beer in his hand. He looked up and smiled when he spotted Harry.

"Harry, my man!" He stood up and gave him a weird bro hug thing. "How's the Styles house?"

"Same old you know, how's it here living with Lana and her hormones?" Harry said causally. I almost choked at his words and glared at him, who only gave me a slight smile.

"Eh, Lana's not a problem. She's actually quite chill to hang out with," He defended me. I thanked him with my eyes and pulled the rude finger at Harry behind his back as I left to the dinning room.

"Where is mum?" Lauren asked as she turned the TV on. I sat back in the couch and put my feet up. If mum were here, she would scold me for putting my shoes on the couch but mum wasn't here so Lauren and I could be rebels right now. Yep, this was our definition of rebellion.

"She's out at Martha's. I don't know what she likes bout' her."

"Mum tries to like everyone Lay, she would still offer a cup of tea to the devil himself if he were here." I chuckled at her and paid my attention to movie that was playing. I had no idea what was playing but I soon found myself falling asleep on the couch.

----------

"Lana," someone shook my body. I groaned as I pushed the figure away but it licked my cheek. I flinched as I moved my face away and finally opened my eyes to come in eye contact with El. But she wasn't her usual happy carefree self. She looked to be bothered by something.

"Oh, I'm still here," I yawned as I sat up. I noticed that Lauren wasn't here anymore and neither was Alex. I glanced at the clock which read 8:45.

He didn't show up.

"Callum never came?" I asked as I took my phone out to check for any messages. I saw I had one from him which I opened.

CallumSexyBeast
So sorry, couldn't make it. Family emergency. I'll talk to you later.

I sighed as I read the text over again a few times. It was understandable, if it was a family emergency then he had very right to be there.

"He had a family emergency so couldn't come," I told her as she sat down. She didn't say anything but instead pulled out her phone and scrolled through it until she found what she was looking for. She handed me the phone as I read the conversation between the two.

Cody:
Hey sweet cheeks.

Me:
Hello Cody.

Cody:
Do you want to go on a date with me tonight at the drive in theatre. I can get my brother to pick you up after he picks up his chick.

Was he referring to me as some chick?

Me:
No thank you, i have some errands to run, I'm Sorry. And please don't refer to my sister as some chick.

Cody:
Huh, nah your sisters cool. No he's taking some blondie. I'm not sure what her name is again. Here, this is what she looks like. I think it's the same chick from yesterday. They went out together today. -Caption-

I clicked on the caption and in zoomed a picture of Callum and a blonde girl, sharing a kiss. I looked closer and realised that girl was none other than Harry's oh so perfect girlfriend Isabelle.

"That bitch and that asshole," I mumbled as I handed El her phone back. How couldn't I have known. It was too good to be true. He was too good to be true. And she had clearly seen me with him yesterday, and now she tries to get with him. Only Blondie would do that. I jumped from my seat and made my way to the theatre room where I could hear shouting from. I entered the room where the guys were on the edge of their seats. I sat on an empty seat next to Harry and waited for a break to come up. He hadn't even noticed I was there yet.

"Come on, come on!" They all shouted in unison. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my seat. Harry turned his head to me and widened his eyes when he realised I was sitting there.

"How long have you been here?" He asked, his eyes flicking back and forth between me and the TV.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked. I was hoping not to come off too rude in this case because I needed to know if he knew.

"What does it matter," he muttered.

"Because she's cheating on you Harry." He flicked his eyes onto mine and shook his head, as if he was the one who had the right to be annoyed at me.

"No more of this b.ulls.hit Lana, seriously." He growled, now keeping his full contact on me. I scoffed and shook my head.

"As if I could care less about your relationship. She's out at the drive in with Callum. Cody texted El and told her. He even had a pic from them kissing." I explained. I could tell he was debating whether he wanted to believe me or not.

"That's impossible...s-she said she was spending the day with her Dad." I could tell he was slowly starting to believe me. I almost felt bad for him.

"Well she bullshitted you then, Styles. I want to go there, catch them in the act," I replied. He nodded his head and led me out. He told dad and Matt that we would be back soon. I hopped into the passenger seat of his little grey car and fastened my seatbelt.

"It's to typical of her to cheat, but Callum? I didn't expect that from him. If there are there together, you're going to have to contain me from pouncing on that p.rick." He muttered, pulling out of the driveway.

"No promises."

We got to the location in under 10 minutes. Many cars were parked there, watching the movie that was currently playing. I spotted Callum's silver car parked at the back. We drove ahead and parked right next to them, but they didn't even notice us.

"What now?" Harry asked, glaring at them sharing a kiss. I gagged at the sight and shook my head. I shouldn't have expected anything different, I hadn't even known him for that long.

"Make them see us," I whispered, thinking of a plan. I looked at Harry who had a smirk forming on his lips. I furrowed my eyes, already saying no to whatever devious plan he planning.

"Kiss me," he stated. I widened my eyes and folded my arms, keeping my attention on the screen. I wasn't going to kiss him, especially at this moment.

"No."

"Do you want to catch them in the moment or not?" He rose an eyebrow. I took a deep sigh and nodded my head. No way was I ready to kiss Harry. I'd never kissed him before and my deepest feelings for Harry didn't help the situation. "Don't be nervous love, I'm just Harry,"

"I'm not nervous Harry, who do you think you are?" I snapped. He didn't even seem phased, but instead brought my face closer with his hands and cupped my cheek with his palms. I could feel hios breath on mine, his green eyes staring into my brown ones.

"Don't stop when I honk the horn," he mumbled before pressing his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes and began to move in sync with his. This moment right here would have been perfect if it were about a month ago. I would have killed for this to happen. He Banged on the horn multiple times, almost causing me to burst out laughing but I contained myself, a smile appearing on my face during the kiss. We had been going at it for more than teb seconds and I almost pulled away until the door was swung open. We eventually pulled away when an angry voice shouted.

"What the hell, Lana!" I looked around Harry to Callum who had an annoyed expression. I rolled my eyes at him when Isabelle jumped out of the car, coming to Callum's side, but widened her eyes when she noticed Harry.

"Baby! Are you cheating on me with this whore?!" She shouted, sending daggers at me. I pulled the rude finger and looked at Harry who didn't even seem that angry.

"How many times have I told you to stop calling her that, if anything, you're the whore. What the f.uck are you doing here with Callum, making out in his car," he snapped. She licked her lips nervously and looked to Callum who looked guilty. I shook my head and leaned back in my seat.

"I-I...he was j-"

"Save your crap, Isabella." Harry snapped before pulling out of the spot, back onto the road. But instead of making his turn to my house, he went the opposite direction. I looked at him confused. His knuckles were white and his jaw was tense. It almost made me feel a sense of intimidation.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking out the window, where trees whirled around us.

"Somewhere. Don't worry."

I remained silent, listening to the faded sound of the radio playing. His window was open, blowing extremely cold air into the car but didn't seem to care. He finally stopped when we reached a woodsy area which had tall oak trees. It reminded me of something but I couldn't exactly tell in this dark. He jumped out of the car and came to my side, opening the door for me. I stepped out as well, scanning the woods.

"Why are we here?" I asked, hesitating a bit. A gush of wind whipped past me, causing me to shiver and have multiple goosebumps run across my body. I rubbed my arms up and down and placed my hands in my pocket. I could tell Harry was watching me because he pulled off his jacket and placed it around my shoulders. It smelt exactly like him. Cologne and Raspberry.

"I don't need it," I muttered, removing it from my shoulders but he placed his hand on mine and stopped me from my actions.

"Yes you do, I know you Lay." He chuckled. I sighed and gave in; placing my hands into the arm holes and zipping it up my torso. "Come on."

He began to walk ahead through the first set of trees. I began to get a little frightened from the howling of the owls. I caught up to Harry and stood by him. He looked down at me and probably noticed the fear in my eyes. He laced his fingers with mine, bringing me a little closer to him. If this were twenty minutes ago, I would have flicked his hands off from me but in this case, I was a little terrified.

"Don't worry babe, you'll love it once we get there," he smirked down at me. It surprised me how his green eyes still managed to sparkle no matter how dark it was. I took a sigh and looked ahead, but gasped when I saw the view that was ahead.

"Holy shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 53 13
This story is between crimeboys duo. Everything is platonic! If there is any tw I'll say it at the start of the chapter. (there's a lot of swearing) ...
498K 10.6K 31
"Your sarcasm is cute, but you don't have to use it so often." He was smiling. "This is a pretty open place to meet your student." "Which is true."...
13.4K 1K 12
Like a series of linked events, every next thing led me to this... And then it wasn't till I dreamt of him kissing me, that I realized it wasn't the...
1.9K 138 19
As Artemis goes to highschool, she bumped into someone and suddenly fell in love.