My Second Chance Mate {Editin...

By X_sweetlife_X

My name is Ella and I'm a Pack Member of the Fire Moon Pack, ever since my mom the Beta's mate left because m... More

My Second Chance Mate
Chapeter One: Rejected and Packing
Chapter Two: New Home
Chapter Three: Pain, Relevations, and Ideas
Chapter 4: New Beginnings
Author's note
Chapter 5: Birthay Girl's Party
Chapter 6: Second Chance Mate
Chapter 7: Marking Me
Chapter 8: Confessions and Presentations
Chapter 9: Getting Ready
Chapter 10: Introductions and clingy sluts.
Chapter 11: Meeting His Family
Chapter 12: His Secret Comes out, Along With Painful Words
Chapter 13: Not his daughter
Chapter 14: Coming back
Chapter 15: First Date
Chapter 16: Helping Baby Girl
Author's Note
Chapter 17: Healing Powers?
Chapter 18: Family Reunion
Chapter 19 Nightmare's & Apologies
Author's Note
Chapter 20: My first time ⚠
Chapter 21: Hi There Little One
Not an update
Forcing to be his [Part 1]
Painful labors
Love ⚠
Epilogue

Forcing to be his [Part 2]

9.5K 271 13
By X_sweetlife_X

Guy's I'm so sorry for taking a long time updating. My laptop kept freezing and it made me restart eveytime I wrote. But when I finally finished writing the chapter I updated last night without it being published and it deleted. Realizing this when I checked this morning I was like what the fudge?, So I quickly re-wrote it and hope you....

Forgive me and enjoy this! :)

_______________________________________

Ella's Pov

*The next morning*

I woke up groaning in pain, I felt a painful ache spread through my head and body. I tried to move but something restrained me from moving. I looked up and saw my hands handcuffed to the bed post. I tried to break free from them but it was imposible since I didn't have the energy to break them. I stopped trying as the door opened. He was the last person I ever wanted to see again, since I left his pack.

"Hello princess. It's nice to see you again" he said smirking as he walked up next to me and stroked my cheek.

"Don't.touch.me.fucking.prick" I said through clenched teeth.

"Aren't you happy to see me again?" he asked as his eyes flared with anger.

"Why the hell would I be happy to see you again Alex? You rejected me since I wasn't enough for you or the pack, I was just your weak rag doll that you would boss around or beat up when you guys had the chance" I said as his eyes held regret and sadness.

"I know what I did and I'm so sorry please forgive me, the pack and I realized what we did since you left. We're so so sorry, please take us back and be my mate as their Luna" he said as he stood there with a hopefull expression.

"I'm sorry Alex but I already have my pack, family, and my second chance mate who I love deeply as our child that is growing in my whom, you knew the consequences of rejecting me yet you still wanted something better than me, since I wasn't the best looking and strongest Luna for you or the pack" I said.

"You're pregnant what hell? You left almost a year ago and I kinapped you to find out your slutty ass has mated to some other guy and pregnant with some mutt growing in you?" he said as angry waves blew strongly off him. He strommed out the room and came back in holding a glass of water and a pill.

"Open your mouth" he said setting the glass of water on the night stand next to the bed.

"Why? What is the pill for" I asked anxious yet confused.

"Open your mouth or I will open it for you" he said, as I refused to open my mouth he sighed angrily before he roughtly grabbed my jaw. Forcing me to swollow the pill he left with a smirk on his face as he left. My head started to pound as I groaned in pain, after half an hour the pained stopped as I fell into deep sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few days later

I woke up and saw I was at a unfamiliar bedroom it had dark blue walls, king size bed, nighstands on either side of the bed, dressers, desk, walk-in-closet and a spacious bathroom. I slowly got off the bed as I the door opened showing a guy around seventeen or eighteen years old (Picutre on top^).

"Baby you know the doctor said you should be in bed rest instead of walking, you could harm our pups" The unknown guy said as he rushed to my side.

"Huh? Sorry do I know you?" I asked confused as I tilted my head slightly.

"Ella don't you remember me? I'm your mate Alex, maybe the car crash did effect you" He speaks lowly yet loud enough for me to hear him.

"What car crash" I asked as he layed me down gently, as he layed down next to me stroking my hair.

"A few days ago you got into a crash and your forehead hit the stearing wheel with a hard impact. The doctors aren't really shure if you might lose your memory for a temporarly amount of time or you could never gain them back even after years go by". He said sadly as I cuddled closer to him as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder kissing my forehead. I felt wrong being this close to him, as if he wasn't my mate or anything to me but that might be because of the memory loss that's making me feel like this twoards him. I tried and speak to my wolf but for some reason she won't answer me, like if she wasn't even there.

"Can you tell me what your name is and everything else, so I can atleast know some things" I said quietly as he let out a lowl laugh before speaking.

"Yeah.. My name is Alex, you came from a different pack that's quite far from here. You said you ran away from your old pack because your old mate rejected you and you were constantly beaten from you step dad, brother and the pack members both in and out of school, as you stumbuled into our land the first time I landed my eyes on you I knew you were my mate, after months later we mated and that's when you ended up pregnant. You where scared of telling me that you're pregnant that I found out until a month later when you fainted in the middle of a birthday party held for my mom. After that I basically spended most of my time with you and the pups that you got frustrated and told me to go have fun with some friends. By the time I came back you went out shopping with a few friends and that was the day you crashed and almost lost the babies" Alex said as I felt a few tears fall of crossing the toughts of lossing my babies...Wait what the-

"By babies you mean we're having twins" I said excitedly.

"Yes baby we're having twins" He said softly rubbing my small swollen bump. As I slowly stroked it smiling at the tought of having twins. After a few minutes later we fell asleep as we rubbed and stroked my belly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Six months later

It's been months since I lost my memories but I feel like I'm never going to gain them back. Alex keeps asuring me that I will, but it will take time. Since then he helped me graduate high school earlier thinking it would be better for me and the babies. After knowing the pack more I slowly started to talk to them but others more then some since most weren't nice as the others. Now we where in a hotel in to Florida to visit some Alpha there for a meeting his name is Asher, Ashton or Ash something like that I don't rememeber since Alex told me, but I was to busy enjoing my pickles and ice cream to be listening to a boring conversation. Making feal fatter because my clothes are getting to small for me and the belly is getting bigger every day. Since Alex was gone for the meeiting I snook out of the hotel, after taking a shower and changed into a pretty maternal floral dress that reached a few inches below my knees and grabbed a pair of white flats as I curled my hair and applayed some masscara and some clear lip balm, as I passed right infront of the "best" security worriors he had, which where sleeping like santa clause from his trip around the world from bringing presents to children. Slowly entering the white BMW and drove twoards the nearest mall.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two hours later

I finished shopping after buying some clothes for the babies and a few toys, my feet where killing me as I wobbled to the food court and sat in on of the food booths. After a few minutes later a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes came to me with tears shining through his eyes.

"E-Ella" The strange guy stutters as he looked at me with a hopeful expression.

"Uh...sorry, do I know you?" I asked aa he let a few tears fall making me instantly feal bad. As he mindliked someone, a few seconds later I heard someone running twoards us. Soon I was pulled into a hug by a blonde girl with green eyes, making shure she didn't crush the babies she hugged me thightly.

"Oh Ella you have no idea how's everyone missed you, Ash has been worried sick ever since you left the hospital, he blames himself ever since and takes the anger off every day with the therapy's, but he still isn't able to walk. It's killing him every day your gone" The girl said as she pulled away and wipped her tears away.

"Sorry I have no idea of who your talking about, he might have been my dad or brother or something but since I lost my memory, my mate Alex has been there for me the whole time for me and my babies" I said apogetically.

"Alpha Alex?" The guy asked with slight anger in his voice.

"Yeah that's my mate, why do you guy's have such anger twoards him" I asked curiously. They where about to respond when they stopped and shook their heads.

"Do you want to go see Alex, the meeiting is over in an hour, but by the time it's over will get there in time" The girl said, as instantly felt happy to see Alex after hours, but something deeper in me happier to see something or someone else, shaking it off I quickly nodded before standing up carefully. The girl went with me to show me the directions as the guy went behind us making shure we didn't get lost.

"So what's your name" I asked after the girl after a few minutes of silence as she drove twoards the territory.

"My name is Anna I'm your bestfriend since you.." Anna said trailing off as she gave me a sad smile.

"It's okay Alex said I'll probally earn my memories back but it just needs time to earn them back, then I'm shure I'll rember you and everything else" I said softly. She nodded as we pulled into the territory parking infront of a large masion. We got off the cars and headed inside as the led me twords the living room and sat next to me in the couch. But before we sat I asked a very common question a pergnant women would ask.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked as I felt my bladder was about to explode. They nodded and the guy led me two the bathroom that was on the first floor. After finshishing my bussiness, I quickly washed my hands and got out of there. I passed by a room that sounded like they where having lots of fun if you know what I mean. But what made me freeze was a very familiar voice groaning. I slowly walked up to the room and opened the door reavealing some brunett haired girl ridding my mate as he groned and swiched places with the girl and started to pound on her as she moaned. I slammed the door shut as I turned away fealing a few trator tears escape my eyes. I quickly rushed downstairs as I triped going down the hallway but a pair of hands caught me and sat me in there lap as I felt sparks all over me. I faced a unfamiliar face with blue eyes, black hair, and perfect light tanned skin I looked at.

"Ella" I heard his deep husky voice say as I shivered in pleasure.

"A-Ash" I seemed to stutter out, as I felt to know this guy since forever as we where ment to be. But soon I felt my memories rush and play out quickly, making my hade have a huge headache as I fainted in his arms.

The end

_______________________________________

Just kidding it's not the end of this story a few chapter until that, anywhore I hope you enjoyed this and feal free to

*Vote
*Fan
*Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 13.7K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...
226K 7.8K 19
Hey there! I'm Aria Ried I'm 15 years old and this is my story of my so called mate rejecte me. Yes I've been one of the packs Omegas since I lost my...
191K 6.6K 26
"She's my step-sister and she's like a sister to Alpha Vincent." James said making me smile. I sat down and saw Vincent and James shift into beautifu...
240K 4.2K 34
--- Was Called New Me And I'm Back -- Well I'm just another ugly, fat girl, with acne and purple glasses. My names Daisy Timber and I am apart of th...