Evie's YouTube Life/part 1/by...

By jasparsaccone

Evie is a normal 11 year old girl who lives in a care home, she loves YouTube and dreams of a happy life. One... More

The Nightmare
YouTube
The SacconeJolys Visit
Being Adopted By The Sacconejolys
The Man In A Suit
Evie's a part of the family

The Police And The Paramedics

111 6 1
By jasparsaccone

"Should we call the police Jonathan?" Asked Anna, shaken up. "I'll call them now" said Jonathan, looking suspiciously at Georgia, "What is happening mummy!?" Shouted Emilia, worriedly looking at her new big sister georgia, "It's alright Emilia daddy just needs to see if the mans ok" whispered Anna, worriedly. "He tried to take me and Georgia kicked him over! Is Georgia a naughty girl? Does she have to sit on the naughty step? I don't want her too!" Panicked Emilia. "No Emilia, Georgia has been a very good girl, she protected you, even though it could have put her in danger she still protected you and this is the type of girl I wanted to adopt" said Anna, smiling and Georgia smiled back. The police arrived, and so did the paramedics, the kind one, Dav, put the man on stretch and carried him into the ambulance. Dav came out the ambulance with 3 goody bags full of treats! "Your the best doctor ever!" Said Georgia. "Your the bravest girl ever! We have been trying to catch that man for years and an 13 year old girl just caught him for us!" Said Dav, with a smile on his face. The police watched all the CCTV and let the family go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

38.4K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
62K 1.5K 39
In the beginning the young Kryptonian has been send to Earth by his parent's because their planet core has become unstable and because the destructio...
11.8K 250 9
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
9.6K 222 13
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline