Reigns

By butterfliesandcandy4

Meet Claire. She's sweet, thoughtful, and nice! But she's also been eyeing Roman Reigns ( or maybe a little m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

231 7 1
By butterfliesandcandy4

" And, done! " Cindy said as she applied one last stroke of blush to my face. I turned around slowly to face the mirror only to see a girl I had never seen before. I couldn't even believe I was looking at myself! I had on smoky grey eye shadow, I had rosy cheeks and lips and my completion was perfection! " Wow... I'm speechless Cindy! " Cindy just beamed. " I'll take that as a compliment! Now let's get started on your hair and outfit! Chop Chop! " She yelled like a drill sargent. I rushed to my closet to find something to wear. I wasn't usually big on dresses but, I was going to see Roman Reigns! First impressions people! After a whole bunch of searching, I finally found a knee length dress, and paired it with some Colin Stuarts. Since Cindy had gone to the bathroom to get herself together, I quickly changed into my outfit so that I could surprise her. When she stepped out the bathroom, both of our mouths gaped open. She was wearing a designer dress with black platform heels. But she clearly was looking at my outfit. " Girl, you look absolutely FAB! I bet you $20 Romans going to walk down those steps and forget who he is and where he came from! " she said. " Please I hear a tag team match tonight. Dean's gonna be able to spot you from a mile away! But, if we don't hurry up, theres no chance of these things happening if we don't go! There's 45 more minutes till the show! We need to get to the arena! Now! " I said. So we sped up as fast we could in our five inch heels until we found my car. We stepped inside and started our check list.

" Mints? "
" Check! "
" Deodorant? "
" Check! "
" Lip gloss? "
" Check! "
" Pads? "
" Checkity check check check! "

" All right, we got this girl! " Cindy said as she stepped on the gas peddle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
287K 10.7K 75
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
321K 19K 44
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.8M 40.7K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...