Attack on Titan Lemons

By nameless-nobody

This is basically what my life has come to because I get bored and want to write smut about my favorite chara... More

Eren x Reader
Levi x Reader (modern day)
Jean x Reader (Modern Day)
Marco x Reader
Read Me
Long time no see !
Attention

Bertholdt x Reader

22.2K 276 260
By nameless-nobody

Good evening beauties. This lovely lemon was requested by @Louiza1989. Guys, I'm just gonna say this now, I really fucking love Bertholdt, like almost as much as I love Jean and I love Jean like a lot. Jean and Marco and Bertholdt are my favorites! Even though my friend thinks that Levi is, which is why she calls me Corporal Titan Tits (True Story Bro). OKAY OFf TOPIC NOBODY. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy writing this lemon, and I hope you all like it! Especially you @Louiza1989. Okay here we go!

-Nobody

After a long day of training, it was finally nice to kick back and relax with your favorite book. This one was called The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel( this is an amazing trilogy btw and I highly suggest it to anyone who likes The Mortal Instruments, same author. Amazing books). Oh how you envied Tessa Gray. She was beautiful and had two attractive sirs calling for her heart. You had just one in mind that you wanted to swoop you off your feet. Bertholdt Hoover. He was gorgeous and perfect in the most non perfect way. He was so much taller than most of the cadets in training and he was also extremely shy.

The other girls in your bunk were all talking loudly and being annoying. You put your book down and sighed. Your head was pounding. You thought to yourself about how you would never be as gorgeous as Tessa and you would probably never get Bertholdt to love you or anything in that sort of way. You grabbed your book and stood, making your way out of the room. You decided you were going to read somewhere quieter. The hallway was dark and the floor was cold on your bare feet.

Your book pressed to your chest you wandered around searching for a quiet place to read. You found a room that looked like it was abandoned and you slowly pushed open the door and walked in. It was lit well enough to the point where you could read and it was nice and quiet. You were the only one in there and it was perfect. You sat down on the floor and began reading your book once again.

Ten minutes after finding the perfect room you heard the door open. You looked up in surprise to find Bertholdt walking in with a book of his own. He had in his hand, Inferno, the fourth book to The Chronicles of Nick series(also an amazing series, I suggest it). You gasped and almost fangirled. He looked down at you and blushed.

"Oh.. _____, I didn't realize you had found this nice quiet spot to read as well. I'll just leave and let you read.."

"No! Please stay, I've read the book you have, and I would love to discuss the series with you. I mean if you want, if not then you know you can go ahead and go. It's whatever just a book. Haha." As you lifted your head to scratch it awkwardly, your book dropped from your lap and landed face up closed. You noticed Bertholdt's eyes widen as his eyes lay upon the book. A smile spread across his face.

"You're reading The Infernal Devices!? I absolutely loved that trilogy. I would love to sit in here and talk to you about books. It seems that you're the only other avid reader in the cadets." An innocent smile spread across his face and he closed the door behind him. He came and set next to you on the floor. He seemed to be really excited about talking about books, and to be honest you were too. You absolutely loved books and this just made everything better, it even made you like him a lot more.

The two of you sat in the room for what seemed like hours, discussing the books that you had read in the past. Most of the things that you had read, he also had read. This excited you both. You started talking about the Maximum Ride Series(AMAZING GUYS), you let out a soft giggle at the mention of Gazzy. He smiled at you with a slight blush on his face. You're heart skipped a beat and picked up it's pace. You started stuttering out words and began shaking violently. You couldn't help it any more. You liked this guy so much and here he was sitting with you, basically fangirling. You had to tell him.

"Um, hey _____? I really need to tell you something." You looked up as your violent shaking slowly started to seize.

"Wh-what is it Bertholdt?" He scratched the back of his head nervously and blushed a little.

"I'm r-really glad that I ran into you. It's g-giving me the chance to tell you.. how much I like you." Your eyes widen and your heartbeat picked up. A blush formed on your face and you turn away.

"I understand if you don't like me back, I just need to tell you because it was eating me alive." You turned back towards him.

"Bertholdt.. I do like you back, a lot actually. I just never knew how to tell you. I could never gain the courage to tell you.." He smiled, his blush growing deeper. He leaned in and kissed you. It was gentle and soft and you could feel his smile as he did so. You released the kiss and leaned back away from him. You wanted more, you pressed your hand on his crisscrossed legs and leaned in for more. He placed his hand on your cheek and kissed you more. You couldn't hold yourself up much more so you sat in his lap and continued kissing him.

You could feel him growing under your butt. You pulled away and looked down. He looked embarrassed and started blushing and throwing out apologies left and right. His innocence was so cute, you wanted to him to feel good and to feel comfortable, so you did something you never thought you would do.

"It's okay, don't worry, just kiss me." You leaned in for more kisses and slowly snaked your hand down to his crotch where you started rubbing it gently. He jerked a little, but you didn't stop kissing him. You straddled him and lay him back on his back pinning his hands above his head still kissing him. His tongue entered your mouth, and you let a moan slip from your mouth. Being that he was a lot stronger than you, his arms were freed and he slowly started to strip you of your clothes. He was back up now, you still sitting in his lap kissing him.

You started removing his shirt and then untying his pajamas bottoms. He had such a beautiful body, it was insane. He placed you on your back and moved down to your area which was dripping wet. You panted softly as he ripped your panties off. He lifted your legs up and started lapping at your heat. You panted harder now and placed your hands into his hair. You tugged a little on his perfect locks as you felt him insert a finger. You yelped out in pleasure and tugged harder on his hair.

"Oh Bertholdt~~" You could feel his smirk on your womanhood as you did this. He moved up to your lips and kissed them once again passionately.

"I bet you want me inside you some more don't you?" His voice was nothing like how he usually was. The innocence was gone and he was a sexy god in bed. He pulled his boxers down, releasing the beast. He bent over you kissing your breast and massaging the other with his hands. He took one of your erect nipples into his mouth and slowly started to swirl his tongue around it. Your panting was getting so much worse. He pumped his fingers into you a few more times then, placed his member within you. He started out slowly so you could get used to his size.

He thrusted into you gently, groaning out your name with pleasure. He held your ass cheeks tightly in his hands as he pumped in and out of you. He sat on the ground and placed you in his lap where he made you ride him. You put your hands around his neck and grinded on him. He groaned out with pleasure and you swear you could hear him panting.

"Bertholdt~~ Faster please." You were panting now, harder than before. He moved you quicker up and down. You screamed out with pleasure, he was all the way inside you and he was hitting you right in your sweet spot. You started kissing his neck and his jawline. No joke, he grew bigger inside you. Before he finished, he turned you around and placed you on your knees. He inserted himself inside you again and lifted your right leg to the side, giving him a perfect angle to hit your sweet spot in a better way. This was the best thing you had ever felt. You screamed his name and dug your nails into the floor. A clenching sensation was appearing in your stomach.

He thrusted one last time before the both of you came in unison. He groaned out loudly and you screamed out his name. He fell on top of you panting and holding onto one of your breasts.

"_____, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, you just, you were tantalizing me." He kissed your cheek and a blush appeared once again on his and your cheeks.

"Bertholdt, I wanted this. It's completely okay, I promise!" He smiled and let out a giggle.

"Will you be my girlfriend please?" You looked up at him in surprise.

"I would love that a lot." You leaned up and kissed him once again before falling asleep naked in each other's arms.

GAH GUYS! I fucking love Bertholdt and books. Is it that obvious? Nahhh of course not. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this guys. I loved writing it, I love Bertholdt and this would actually be so amazing if it happened *-* especially if it were him. OKAY no more day dreaming you sick little shit monkey. I hope you guys liked it and as always! Stay beautiful my beauties. I love you all.

-Nobody

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...