She Came Back

By Angle_Toes_101

It all started six years ago when the father of a 8 year old daughter was murdered. He wakes up one morning t... More

Epilouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Capter 2

4 1 0
By Angle_Toes_101

I am running so hard right now, my legs burn. The end of the street. I had no choice but to run into the woods. Trying not to trip, I ran as fast as I could.
I got to the end of the woods and made it to a store. I don't know where I am but I ran. A building came into view. I ran up the stairs tripping over myself. I flew open the door and ran inside. I was in a long hallway leading into different rooms. I ran down the hallway to find that it never ends. I finally ran into a room. It was somewhat lighten for me to see. I heard an ear screeching sound followed by a blood curling scream. I ran out of the room and down the hallway to where I entered. The only exit that I know of us is blocked. It is back. The song with it. Ring around the rosy, a pocketful of posy, ashes ashes, we all fall down. RING AROUND THE ROSY, A POCKETFUL OF POSY, ASHES ASHES WE ALL FALL DOWN!!!!
It was practically screaming at me. Viviane. She was blocking the door. "Ice cream daddy. Ice cream daddy. I want ice cream now!!!" There were more coming at me. I can not find an exit. There were more Viviane coming at me now. I was trapped. They were all coming at me. I fell to the ground. Trying to crawl around them. A sharp pain went through the side of me. I looked down to find one of my daughters hand holding s knife in my side. She let go of the knife and I crawled under the legs of them and crawled out the door. I ran down the stairs and into the woods. I pulled the knife out of me and ran. I dropped the knife on the ground while I was running. I stopped running when I thought I was a safe distance away. Or at least I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 7.5K 29
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
91.5K 2.2K 11
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...