The Laws of Love | Marco Reus

Galing kay GuiltyLover

When she finally says "yes", Marco finds himself trapped in a world where dark secrets kill people; a world i... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Announcement
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Story
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End

Chapter 8

443 13 1
Galing kay GuiltyLover

Aleksandra's POV

"I'd better die than let that demon lead my father's organisation!" I whisper full of anger making the women in front of me smile.

"I knew there was a beast inside you. Even if you don't want to admit, your blood is screaming for power. Maybe you fight in the name of justice, but don't forget that the first thing your father thought you was how to use a gun and cheat that justice. Being a lawyer gives you the chance to use the law in your favour" Sasha says satisfied with my reaction.

"I don't know what you see in her. She's just a stupid girl who thinks she can be better than Dima. He is the one who should lead us" Katia says disgusted. I looked at her with hate in my eyes and I swear to myself that one day I am gonna make her pay for these words.

"Maybe I can show you, maybe I can put an bullet into your brain to see what my father thought me" I say through my teeths.

"Enough!" Sasha says shouthing. "Alyona, please make Katia shut up or I'll make sure she'll never use her tongue again" he continues giving me the chance to find out Alyona's name.

"If there is anyone who has a problem with me say it know so I can give you the chance to leave, because if I'm gonna accept this role you'll have to be loyal to me" I say looking at Alyona. "So, I'll take your silence as an answer and as a promise of your loyalty."

"Aleksandra, I need an answer from you right now. We need to know if we have a new leader or if we have to go after Dima. After you, he's the one who can lead us" Sasha says making my blood boil.

"I accept, I will be your leader" I answer determinted to show them what I'm capable of.

"With no other words, Aleksandra I declare you the new leader of this organisation." Sasha says making me shiver. "This time next month you'll meet our allies and you'll tell us what are your plans with us."

"Fine" I answer maybe too loud. After all the things that happened in the last few days, I didn't think I was capable of showing patience. Feeling the need to be alone I stand up from my chair and went outside the door wanting to find the car that brought me here. I want to go home. I want to go back to Dortmund.

Back to my father's house I went straight to what was supposed to be my room and closed the door behind me. Now I wasn't sure that I did the right thing when I accepted leading the organisation. I don't know if that's what my father wanted for me, I don't know if that's what I want for myself.

"May I come in" my nanny asks me without knocking.

"Yeah" I answer not really wanting to see her.

"What's happening with you? You don't look okay" she asks again sitting next to me.

"Do you think dad was proud of me? Proud of what I've become" I ask looking outside the window.

"You mean if he was proud about you becoming a lawyer? He was more than proud. He always talked about you being his most valuable treasure. He was proud that you have your mother's personality. Aleksandra, you should never worry if your father was proud of you or not, because there is no thing you could do to disappoint him."

"I'm going back to Dortmund tonight" I say ignoring her answer.

"I know. This isn't your home anymore. Your home is there with Elise who has become more that a sister to you" she says making me realise how much I miss Elise. "I asked Natasha to book you a flight."

"Thank you nanny" I say while hugging her.

"You're very welcome, sweetheart. Please don't forget about me, call me every time you can" she says before leaving my room.

I never called her, not once since I left Russia and I don't know if I'm gonna call her from now on. It's not that I don't care about her, I do, but she is a part of my old life, she remembers me of everything that happened to me and I can't relive those things again. But it doesn't matter anymore because I will be back here next month and all those feelings will come back and this time my dad won't be here to help me get over the memories.

After I took a deep breath, I stood up and went to find Natasha. She needs to know what I've done, I needs to know that there is someone here I can trust. As I expected she was is her room, reading a book. You might wonder why is she living here, but the answer is quite simple. She was 10 years old when my father brought her to our house. Her parents worked for my father in his organisation and one of their mission went wrong... and they were killed by Dima, my uncle. Since then, my father took care of Natasha and I learned to love her like a sister.

"Hey, you're back" she says noticing my presence.

"I did it" I say looking into her eyes. "Did what" she asks me confused. "I am the new leader. Their new leader."

"Aleksandra, why did you do that? We could've find a way to avoid this. You should've talked with me" Natasha says appalled.

"They gave me no choice. It was me or – or Dima" I finally manage to say.

"How did they even thought about him? He just can't – I can't believe they mentioned his name" she says with hate.

"I was too angry to ask why did they thought about them. I don't care what I have to do but he's not coming back here. I promise" I say trying to calm her down. Thinking about that man makes her feel bad and awakens memories who were supposed to be hidden deep down in her consciousness.

"I'm sorry, Aleksandra. I'm so sorry that you had to make this decision" Natasha whispers with tears in her eyes.

"Don't think about this. It's going to be fine because you are going to be my right hand."

"Anything. I will do everything you ask" she says a little bit to excited.

"Well, I already have a task for you. I need you to find everything you can about the twelve members of this organisation. Ten men and two women. I need to know everything, if they have any familly, what they eat at breakfast, everything, you understand?" I ask her. "Yeah, I'll do it, I know exactly what to do" she answers. "I'll be back here in a month and by then I need to know every single weaknesses they have" I continue saying. "But that's not all, I need another favour from you, but I don't know if you will be able to do it... I need to know where Dima is and what's he doing. I didn't like the fact that they thought about him and we need to take control over this situation" I say waiting for a reaction from Natasha. "Count on me. That monster won't make anyone suffer anymore."

After making sure that Natasha will be able to do what I asked, I hugged her and said goodbye. She was supposed to call me when she got any useful information for me. Before leaving to the airport I wanted to talk with nanny again but I couldn't find her so I left. I don't know when the time has passed, but by the time the sun was rising I was landing in Dortmund. Elise didn't know I was coming back and I was pretty excited about that. She's going to be so surprised.

"Ma'am, can you please tell me where we are going" the driver asks me making me realise that I was sitting in the cab for almost 10 minutes whitout saying to him where I wanted to go. When he parked in front of my apartment I payed him and gave him a big tip.

When I entered the apartment the first thing I saw were the empty bottles that were sitting on the couch. I can't remember the last time Elise drank this much. I put my luggage on the floor and went to see if she was in her bedroom, if she was fine. I opened the door trying to be quite, but what I saw when the door opened completly was unbelievable.

Elise was in her room and in her bed and she seemed to be more than fine because she was sleeping in the arms of the one and only Marco Reus. What was this man doing here? Why was he hugging my friend? Why was he here with Elise? When did they become so close? What the hell happened when I was gone?

Wanting to make sure I wasn't having a nightmare, I went closer. Reus was half naked, his shirt was standing at the end of the bed and his arm was around Elise. She was looking happy, like she has found something she never had. But why it had to be him? And why I was feeling jealous?

I turned around wanting to leave the room but in my way to the door I tripped over the bed and then I started to swear. Seconds later, Elise and her new friend opened their eyes.

"Alek, is that you" Elise asks me with a sleepy voice.

"The witch is back, may the spells be complete now" Reus says with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I'm back so be careful 'cause I might turn you into a frog" I say looking at him. "I wanted to make you a surprise, but it seems that you are the one who surprised me" I continue to say looking at my friend.

"It's not what it looks like, you should know that" Elise says looking at Reus. His hand was still around her waist even if now they were standing on the bed. Deep down I knew Elise was telling the truth, but I just didn't want to believe her. I was feeling betrayed. But why?

"Why it had to be him, Elise? You can have every man you want, but you choose him" I say whispering.

"You don't believe me" she says terrified.

"How dare you say those things? The only thing she if guilty of is loving the wrong man! You are a -" Reus starts to say but he stops when Elise whispers something in his ear.

"What are you talking about? She's not in love, I would've known that! She my best friend and I know what she feels" I say starting to get angry.

"Maybe you should think again, because you don't know shit about your best friend" Reus says making me realise that he cares about her.

"Marco, please don't" Elise says sadly. Closing his eyes, he accepted her wish and stayed silent. I looked at Elise and I could see that she was suffering and I didn't know the reason.

I turned around and left the room, closing the door behind me. I started to run and before leaving the apartment I took the key of my car. I needed to be alone and think about what just happened.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

74.1K 3.7K 19
everyone thought marco reus was in love with a man.
19.4K 457 32
Where Jamal proposes to Madison to pretend to be boyfriends to tease his exes. ✎𝙹𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙻𝙰 fanfiction ♡ 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀...
281K 9.2K 38
"sometimes you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time." © marcinhoe completed 2/10/15
42.6K 1K 25
Famous football player, Marco Reus, was full of problems that desperately needed to end. Albert Wolff, head of Wolff Management, decides to take dras...