A Not So Perfect Life

Von DeannaShuntaye

17 year old Hazel Young was raised in a foster home. Later on she met a Thug named Dro who was a kingpin. Tog... Mehr

A Not So Perfect Life
Chapter 1
Prologue #2
The Life of a Hood Nigga
Chapter 3
Something About Her
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 CONTINUED
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Prologue #3
Chapter 9
DELETED SCENE
A/N
Family over Everything
Chapter 11
Karma
A Good Day
Chapter 14
Ready for War
Unlocked Door
Sisterly Love
Bad Choices
Questions
Chapter 20
PICTURES
PART TWO

Full of Surprises

4.1K 117 9
Von DeannaShuntaye

Chapter 6
**********

Dro
*****

Just got home from Queens. Had to pick up some of that White Gurl.

It's been a week since I last talked to Lauren. I know she gotta be pregnant cause i nutted in her. i just hope she aint! Shit I can't take care of no kids.

I hope she don't think I hit it and quit it. I just been busy. I hope she understand...

********

Lauren
*******

Just found out I'm one week pregnant. I'm so scared. I haven't told Dro yet. I'm scared of how he's gonna react.

The messed up part is I'm having twins. I have to tell him sooner or later . Maybe later. I just hope he take care of this baby.

******************

" Wassup girl?" I asked Amber.

" Nothing, wassup with you?"

" Same ol same ol "

" Dro came by the other day & said you were acting funny. "

" Yes, I know. We talked it out." I lied.

" What is wrong then?? "

" I'm pregnant. By Dro. I don't know how to tell him. "

" Girlllll, I heard you ain't the only one he got pregnant." She said. I knew this heffa was lying.

" Well, we bout to find out girl. I'll talk to you later. " I said as I hung up the phone. I hope this nigga ain't tryna play me. It's gonna be hell to pay!

*A PICTURE OF AMBER TO THE SIDE

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

193K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...