It All Started At VidCon

By itstaylorelise

Eliza is Aram's little sister and also a younower.What will happen when her,Aram,and Devyn go to VidCon and m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not An Update
Not An Update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Questions
5.34K READS
ALMOST 11K READS

Chapter 2

2.6K 43 0
By itstaylorelise

*skip to next morning*

Eliza POV
I woke up at 11 the next morning and went to the kitchen to get breakfast.I remembered that I still needed to pack so when I got finished I ran up to my room and got started.I knew we were going to be there for 3 days and that the hotel we were staying at had a pool.I grabbed my suitcase and packed 3 swimsuits,and a bunch of outfits.I'm a huge Jacob Whitesides fan so I grabbed my 2 Jacob Whitesides shirt,shorts,2 pairs of leggings and my Jacob Whitesides hoodie.I decided that I would pack my camera and other things tomorrow night."Eliza!"Aram calls so I go see what he wants.

Aram POV
"Eliza!"I call and she comes walking into my room."Have you seen my my sweatpants?"I ask her."Yea you left them over at Devyn's when you guys filmed that mash up with Cailee."she tells me."That's right I'll have him bring them over later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
52.6M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...