I Found A Way

By TheMShow01

I didn't know what to think when my girlfriend, Melly, told me she was pregnant. Should I be happy? Nervous... More

Chapter 1- Suspicious Sunday, April 13, 2014
Chapter 2- Night Time Sunday, April 13, 2014
Chapter 3- Finally Getting Some Answers Saturday, April 27, 2014
Chapter 4- My Reaction Saturday, April 27, 2014
Chapter 5- The First Ultrasound Friday, May 16, 2014
Chapter 6- Telling My Parents Sunday, May 25, 2014
Chapter 7- Telling Her Parents Sunday, May 25, 2014
Chapter 8- A Surprise Sunday, May 25, 2014
Chapter 9- Parker Family Fun Day Monday, May 26, 2014
Chapter 10- Telling Our Friends Saturday, June 7, 2014
Chapter 11- Monday Morning Monday, June 9, 2014
Chapter 12-Gym Class Monday, June 9, 2014
Chapter 13- Finding A Job Monday, June 9, 2014
Chapter 14- Boy or Girl? Sunday, June 13, 2014
Chapter 15- Band Session Saturday, July 19, 2014
Chapter 16- My Birthday Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Chapter 17- A Date Saturday, August 16, 2014
Chapter 18- At Work Monday, August 18, 2014
Chapter 19- Dinner At Dad's House Monday, August 18, 2014
Chapter 20- Last Day of Summer Sunday, August 31, 2014
Chapter 21- First Day Of School Monday September 1 2014
Chapter 22- The Birth of The Drama Queen Monday, September 1, 2014
Chapter 23- Our First Fight Saturday, September 13, 2014
Chapter 24- Fighting For Their Lives Saturday, September 13, 2014
Chapter 25- I'm Here Sunday, September 14, 2014
Chapter 26- In The Hospital Monday, September 15, 2014
Chapter 27- Nurse Melly Sunday, September 28, 2014
Chapter 28- Halloween Friday, October 31, 2014
Chapter 29- Thanksgiving Thursday November 27 2014
Chapter 30- Melly's Birthday Friday, December 19, 2014
Chapter 31- The Baby's Coming Friday, December 19, 2014
Chapter 32- Meeting Our Baby Friday, December 19, 2014
Chapter 33- The Visitors Saturday, December 20, 2014
Chapter 34- Going Home Saturday, December 20, 2014
Chapter 35- Up All Night Sunday, December 22, 2014
Chapter 36- Christmas Thursday, December 25, 2014
Chapter 37- New Years Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Chapter 38- Back At School Monday, January 5, 2015
Chapter 39- Drama At School Monday, January 23, 2015
Chapter 40- Melly Loses Her Mind Friday February 6 2015
Chapter 42- Two Idiots and A Baby Saturday,
Chapter 43- The Gig Friday, February 27, 2015
Chapter 44- 'H' Is For Humiliation Sunday, March 15, 2015
Chapter 45- Danny's First Baptism Sunday, March 29, 2015
Chapter 46- Easter Sunday April 5 2015
Chapter 47- Mother's Day Sunday May 10 2015
Chapter 48- Son Of A Melly Saturday, May 23, 2015
Chapter 49- Prom Friday, June 5, 2015
Chapter 50- Graduation Day Monday, June 8, 2015
Chapter 51- Job Offer Saturday, June 13, 2015
Chapter 52- The Interview Monday, June 14, 2015
Chapter 53- Father's Day Sunday, June 21, 2015
Chapter 54- Moving Saturday, July 5, 2015
Chapter 55- Before The Wedding Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Chapter 56- The Wedding Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Chapter 57- Honeymoon Thursday, December 20, 2018
Epilogue- Saturday July 4 2020
Acknowledgement

Chapter 41- Valentine's Day Saturday, February 14, 2015.

100 3 0
By TheMShow01

Warning: Explicit content. Mention of sex. A slight mention of period, but nothing for people to be grossed about. If you want the clean and friendly version of this story, you are more the welcome to visit my Quotev under the same name as on here. The rest can stay to enjoy.

It was Valentine's Day. You know a man-made holiday where people just go out and show their partner how much they love them as if they haven't shown them how much they love each other in every other day of the year. It was a bit cold outside in the Pacific Coast's air, but I didn't mind. I wasn't planning to go out anyway as I just wanted to complete the homework that I keep pushing aside the past few days. Bad move on my part, but it is what it is. Unfortunately, Melly planned to stay in too, but with other plans in mind.

Wrapped in a satin, pink robe and lacy lingerie of the same color, she kept poking me with her pen, so that she can have my attention. I don't plan to, unless she speaks to me, as I know exactly what this girl wants. I will just ignore her pleas until she goes crazy and then I'll give her what she wants.

"Derek, please. Spend some time with me." She said, coming over to hug me and kiss my t-shirt covered shoulder.

"We already are spending time with each other, baby." I said, looking at her innocently as I felt her hand dipped inside my shirt, her palm running over my abs.

I bit my bottom lip hard to prevent a groan to come out my lips. Honestly at this point, I don't give a fuck about the assignment, I do want to fuck her, but I want to tease her first by using the 'innocent Derek' card, just for the fun of it.

"That's not what I mean. I need you to fuck me." She begged as she continued to run her hand all over my hot skin. "Come on, I know you're turned on. And what's another night of not doing your homework?"

"Baby, I've got priorities. I've gotta work before I play. Besides have you even gotten your period back?" I asked.

We have came to an agreement last month that we will not do any sexual activities until Melly's body functioned normally again. She hasn't had her period in almost ten months. I would rather wait to have sex after all of the blood has gushed out of her, just in case that something is up.

"Yes! Don't you remember buying me tampons last week?" She questioned.

Oh, yeah.

*Flashback*

I walked out of my bedroom with my red, polo, short-sleeved shirt and long, khakis pants on and into the living room to see Melly playing with our child on the playmat. She was wearing sweats and her hair was up in a messy bun, looking like the teenage mom that she is. Her forehead was wrinkling with irritation as her palm made contact with it, hugging Danny closer to her chest. She shook her head and hummed an annoyed groan.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked, biting my tongue so a laugh cannot escape from my lips.

I don't want her to yell at me in front of Danny, just because she thinks I'm making fun of her. Her emotions are extremely sensitive during her period, and the fact that she just had a child probably made everything much more irritable than it is. I just want to stray away from pressing the wrong button.

"Everything! I hate everything. I hate this world!" She whined.

I looked at my son and made a funny face, making him coo at me in response. I looked back at my wife-to-be and knelt down to her level on the floor.

"Well, I am going to work. Would like any tampons or pads?" I asked, digging out my car keys from my back pocket.

"Pads. Tampons hurts." She groaned, her face still in her hand.

"Really? I mean after all this time that I fucked you, I would say that you're pretty loosen up by now." I said, with a laugh at the end when Melly looked up at me with a glare.

"Derek!" She scolded me for talking about sex in front of Danny.

"What? He's six weeks old. He doesn't understand anything right now and he wouldn't remember it. Do you remember anything from his age?"

Melly rolled her eyes and groaned again, "Fine. Get me some tampons."

"Awesome. See you later, Mel." I said, kissing her lips. "Bye Danny."

I kissed his forehead and headed off to work. When I came back, I gave the blue box full of cotton, absorbed pads and gave it to Melly. When she came back from the bathroom after having it on, she claims that it was comfortable enough for her to wear.

"Thanks." She said, that night as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"No problem. I love you." I said, kissing her head as we drifted off to sleep.

*End of Flashback*

"Come on, Derek. Everyone has probably paid more than ten bucks to watch Fifty Shades of Grey in theater tonight. We can make our own fifty shades right here for free." Melly said. "Besides it's our first Valentine's Day engaged and we also haven't had sex since school started. Can't we just, you know, show each other some love?"

I tried to give her an annoyed sigh, but it resulted to a ragged breath. Some Fifty Shades of Grey actions with Melly would be really fun, no doubt about it. I can imagine how exactly she would react, pinned right under me as I torture her body with my bare fingers and mouth. The sound of her moaning and mewling as I tease her entrance with my tips, makes me want to rip all of our clothes off and actually do it. I could've done with her the night of her birthday party, put obviously God had something else in mind. But I can't let her win this easy. She's gotta earn it. She's got to really win me to the bed by performing hot acts, if she wants me to sleep with her.

Melly lowered head to my neck, biting and sucking on it, creating a brand new hickey on it. She pulled up her hand from my shirt and brought it to the front of my jeans. I couldn't hold it anymore, I started to moan. I moved my head to give her more access to the skin that she's nipping at. I grabbed her to stop her from palming me. I turned my swivel seat around to face her, allowing her to sit on my lap as she worked her magic on my body. I stopped her as I started to sweat from the hotness. I took off my shirt. She definitely earned me making love with her tonight. I smirked as I hooked an arm under her knees and another one on her back, carrying her bridal style to our bed. I took off her robe, leaving her in only in a pink bra and underwear. I hovered over her with my upper arms supporting my weight so that I wouldn't crush her.

"Danny?" I asked, making sure we won't have any interruptions while doing this.

"Actually sleeping like a baby." She responded with a smile as she looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"You were almost raped the night I got shot, which was five months ago. Are you sure you're comfortable doing this?" I asked, reading stories online how a lot of victims are traumatized for something that almost happened to them.

"If I weren't comfortable, I wouldn't have started this." She pointed out. "Besides, if anyone should be traumatized, it's you. That's why we haven't gone back to our hill since it happened."

"Well, we did have everything else preoccupying us. Besides, we can go back there if you'd like. I don't care. I love hanging out with you there." I said, lowering my head to hers.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah. We can go during the spring with Danny." I whispered.

"I'm not sure if I would be comfortable bringing my son to a place where his father got shot." She said.

"Our son. Remember you wouldn't have this baby, if it weren't for me. And besides, I just told you, I'm fine going back there, so what's holding us back?" I asked.

"I don't mind, I just want everyone to be safe and happy, that's all. Can we resume this please?" Melly asked.

I smiled. I was about to kiss her, when I thought of something else, "You just gave birth. Are you sure you're fine with it?"

"Damn it, Derek, yes. Just...shut up and fuck me." She whispered-yelled at me, hitting the bed to emphasize her demand.

I softly laughed at her. She looked cute when she's demanding me to have sex with her. It turned me on a bit more. "As you wish." I said.

I lowered my head, capturing my lips hers. Our lips moved in synced with each other. Melly moaned, allowing me to move my tongue in her mouth and roaming it around it, loving the familiar minty taste of it. My hands started to explore her body. I briefly cupped her breast before moving to her back to unclasp her bra. I threw it across the room, not caring where it went. I kissed up to her ear, taking it between my teeth. I kissed my way down to her neck, leaving a love bite as I lowered myself down to her chest. I blew my breath on it, making goosebumps briefly arise on her sensitive skin. A moan escaped her lips as I did so. After a slight pause on my part, I took a breast in my mouth, grazing the bud with my teeth. Melly moaned like crazy as I continued to shower her body with love. I took the other breast and kneaded it before I switched sides to do the same thing that I did with its' sister. Once I was done, I kissed my way done Melly's sweaty body, licking her navel as passed by it. When I reached to the waistband of her panties I sat on my knees to take off my jeans, leaving me only in my underwear. I looked up at Melly for permission, before hooking my finger around her panties and pulling them down. I took my underwear off and threw them to the side. I reached down starting to rub her clit, causing her to make noise of satisfaction. I covered her mouth with my other hand so that she wouldn't wake the baby up, causing her to glare at me for muffling her sound. I removed my hand and replaced with my own mouth. I kissed her as I dipped my fingers inside of hers. Her hums sent vibrations against my lips causing me to hum in satisfaction as well. Just I felt her getter closer to edge, I removed my fingers from her core and licked them to get a taste.

"You're so yummy, Mel." I commented, causing her to moan in pleasure.

"So weird yet so sexy." She responded, smirking over the fact that I taste her body as always.

"Are you ready?" I asked, lining my tip with her entrance.

"When am I not?" She retorted, but ultimately nodded her head in response.

I was about to thrust into her, when I stopped myself after I noticed something's missing. Condoms. I smacked myself in the forehead. My goodness, am I an idiot. I didn't even buy some because I didn't think we were going to do it this soon. As if having a baby isn't enough to convince me to always buy some.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't have protection." I told her, lamely, feeling extremely disappointed in myself for letting her down like this.

Melly started to laugh, making remove my hand from my face. I quirked an eyebrow as my girl casually continues to laugh while she laid naked in front of me.

"I figured." She said, through her laughter. She reached towards her left and opened a side table drawer to pull out a box of purple Trojans. "That's why I went out and got some for you. You know just in case you 'forget'."

This little bitch.

I took from her hand and examined the medium-sized box. "You went to whatever drug store you went to and bought condoms?"

"Yeah, I knew we were going to do it again, so why not? It doesn't expired for the next five years." She said as if it is the most basic thing to know.

"You planned this all along, didn't you?" I asked, looking at her in the eye.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Duh! Come on, did you really think that I was going to go on for the rest of the year without the rest of the year without a single fuck from you? Please. What am I a virgin? Besides I've experienced pregnancy once, I don't want to experience another in a long ass time."

"I taught my slut so well." I said, touching my heart, pretending to be so proud of her. I was proud of her for taking some responsibility to protect herself, but I was joking just to be funny.

"Shut up and put that thing on." She said, swatting my arm.

"Alright, alright. Geez. A man has unprotected sex with his woman one time and she just can't let it go, can she?" I said, tearing the wrapper up with my hand.

"Uh, because I just can't let go of what unprotected sex has gotten me to." She stated the obvious again. "Now put that thing on and fuck me."

Clearly, someone's impatient tonight.

"As you wish." I said, rolling the rubber on my length.

I position myself in front of Melly's entrance again. I found her hands and held it before I slowly thrusted myself into her. I stayed where I was until she told me to move. I pulled out. slammed myself into her again, and did process all over again, creating rhythm between our bodies. I captured Melly's lips again as we made love to each other. I whispered dirty things in her ears, while she kept moaning and panting in satisfaction as I continued to thrust in and out of her body. She kept telling me how much missed me and the way our body would communicate before our little angel's arrival. I got to admit that making love with her is so much different with protection on. It feels much more restricted than it was without it, but I also wouldn't want it any other way. If this is the only way to be this sexually close with Melly then so be it. I grunted as I continued to move my manhood in her tight space. We moaned together as we hit our release, feeling so relieved from all the tension from these last six weeks. This is what we need so that everything between can function normally again. Our relationship is being put back together like a puzzle piece slowly, but surely.

I pulled out of Melly and went to the garbage can to discard my used condom into the trash. I barely made it to bed, when I crashed into from the overwhelming feeling of exhaustion filling my head once I got over my high. I lazily crawled up to my fiance, wrapping my arms around her in our hazy mess. We didn't say anything, not that we need to because we both knew that our bodies' chemistry was on point tonight.

We were on the verge of falling asleep when Danny's cries sounded through the baby monitor. On instant, Melly immediately sat up, looking for her clothes, when I stopped her.

"Don't. I got it." I told her, when she looked at me with a worried expression her face. That worried expression morphed into a smile as she settled her back down on the bed, watching me as I quickly got my clothes on and exited the room. "Night, Mel. I love you."

I turned off the lights and watching as my girl's eyes closed, slowly falling to sleep. I smiled before I shut our bedroom door before I went down the hall to check up on Danny.

Hope you like it! There's more coming soon.

1 chapter down, 17 more to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 46 25
Denali had it all...until she got pregnant at 16. She's rich, she's talented, and she's not going to let anything get in her way. Even a baby won't s...
349K 9.8K 20
Eighteen year old Sophia adores her one year old son Avory. She makes sure that he has everything before she begins to worry about herself. But the o...
312K 8.5K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...
5.8M 93.2K 83
I was a normal girl. I had wonderful friends, a loving, caring boyfriend and great parents that would do anything and give anything just so I would b...