Taming The Hybrid (TVD. Klaus...

By BeckySmolder

Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in Ca... More

Brotherhood of The Five
Obtaining the Sword
Dinner Date with Klaus
A Day in New Orleans
The Winter Wonderland
Kol's Death
Making Things Official
Klaus is Free
Saving Hayley
Expression Triangles
Back in New Orleans
Rebekah Visits
Meeting Marcel
Plan B is War
Carol and Tyler Visit
Bayou Bar Distraction
Unlinking Spell
The Baby's Blood
Klaus in Combat
To New Orleans
Casket Girls Parade
Four Elements, Four Stages
Mystic Falls Reunion
Saving Rebekah
Werewolf House Party
Magic Dreams
The Opera House
Rebekah's Trial
A Party for Peace
Feast of Blessings
The Bayou Attack
Dreaming of Mikael
Moonlight Rings
Esther's Decree
Home Town Comfort
Fighting for Family
Mystic Falls Return
The Wedding
10 Years Later
More Stories By Me

The Bar Attack

7.5K 165 56
By BeckySmolder

Chapter Twenty-One

Klaus walked back over to the table with a bottle of whiskey. I was sitting down at the small table, across from Marcel. Klaus had been sitting next to me until he went to fetch a drink to fill his and Marcel's glasses. "I think I was far more gracious than they deserved," Klaus said, filling up his glass.

He shared a look with Marcel who still looked upset about what happened back at the church with the human faction. "You're disappointed by my lack of dimplomacy. Well, you, above all people, should need no reminder of the human capacity for cruelty," Klaus said, filling Marcel's glass next.

A buzzing sound then surrounded us. It was Klaus' phone. He got to answer it while I looked around. This was the vampires little hang out bar. "Hello?" Klaus answered, standing up, now behind our seats. Klaus listened to the person on the otherside. "Have you?" Klaus asked rather unpleased and maybe in a bored tone.

Then suddenly glass shattered. I jumped out of my seat, seeing all the windows being broken. Some guy caught on fire and was running around. Klaus quickly grabbed me, pushing me behind him and moving me so I was behind the table, practically under it. Klaus suddenly jolted back and groaned in pain. He then moved over to someone else on the floor, Marcel.

Klaus helped Marcel up and then got me to my feet, looking me over. He was shot! Klaus kissed me softly, sighing in relief. "Baby, you were shot," I whispered.

"I know, love," he said. He dug his fingers into his wound, pulling out the bullet and tossing it to the ground. I sighed slowly, looking around. I wrapped my arms around Klaus as Marcel had taken care of the bullet that hit him too.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it!" Marcel shouted and then flipped over the table next to us. I jumped and Klaus' arms immediately encircled my waist, holding me tightly. Marcel then paced away from us before turning around and pointing an accusing finger at Klaus. "Oh, this is on you."

He walked over, standing right infront of us. And boy was he upset. "Now that you're in charge those are your guys laying dead, yur guys. You're gonna run this city, that better mean something to you otherwise no one worth a damn is gonna follow you, no one," he said and began walking away.

"I was beginning to worry about you," Klaus replied, letting me go after kissing the top of my head. "I don't think I could have taken any more of this differential nonsense. I mean, clearly, I underestimated the faction. That won't happen again but tell me, now that we have arrived at this point, now that they have come into our home, visited this upon our people, how would you counsel me to respond."

"Let's go kill them all," Marcel said. The boys stared face to face. I gulped before biting my lip. Klaus smirked and Marcel just looked angry. Great, let's go kill people.

***

I watched Kieran walk into the room where the faction was joined for a meeting. Klaus had called Klaus and informed him about what had happened at the bar. Then Klaus organized a meeting for the faction so he could have them all together so him and Marcel could kill them.

Now I was hiding in the shadows with Klaus. I was to stay here until the murdering started at least. "Why wasn't I consulted on this?" Kieran demanded as he walked to the table where the other humans sat.

"You've been gone for over eight months, Kieran," the mayor said. "We got used to doing things on our own."

"This Klaus Mikaelson," sailor guy from earlier who Klaus informed is the one who called him while we were at the bar. He was also the police cheif. So he wasn't a sailor or someone honorable. Just some corrupt cop. How pathetic. Anyways he's talking, " I don't care who is or what the rumors are. He needed to be taught a lesson." Klaus? Be taught a lesson? Not likely, bro. Sorry.

"You are gonna start a war," Kieran stressed.

"I'd like to see them try," police chief sneered. "Oh, and Kieran, this is the last time you call a meeting. Next time you want to criticize our leadership, send a damn e-mail."

"I thought you called this meeting," Kieran said, standing up. The stress look didn't leave his face but concern and worry now showed. He was catching on.

"The hell we did," police cheif scoffed.

"Actually, I called it," Klaus stated. He left me in the room off to the side while I watched everything. It was hard to see Kieran since his back was in my general direction but from this angle I could just barely see his face. "It appears I made a grave error during our earlier conference. My friend Marcel offered me wise counsel and I failed to heed it."

"Hmm, well, I'm glad to hear you've learned your lesson," police cheif said cockily. Yeah, he deserved to die.

"Oh, I won't be making that mistake again," Klaus assured, walking towards the cheif while smirking. "Marcel?"

In a second Marcel came out and stabbed the guy in the neck. Blood gushed out and I sighed, coming out of my spot in the room. Screams sounded off while the cheif fell over, dead. Klaus smirked and moved over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist while Marcel laughed at the now dead guy. "Shall we?" Klaus asked him, gesturing to everyone else at the table.

"After you," Marcel smiled. Klaus grinned and let me go and then the slaughter happened. I waited by the doors and then when it was all over I watched Klaus stop drinking someone dry and walked over to Kieran. "There he is, our lone survivor. Such a sad day for our city, some of its best and brightest killed in a boating accident on the Mississippi. Rather nasty explosion, I heard," Klaus said to him and then made Kieran face him.

"What am I going to do with you?" Klaus asked.

"Let him go," I answered, smirking when he looked over at me. "Come on. He's the nice one. He's smart and he's helped you out. Plus he's Cami's uncle. And she's our friend," I stated.

"Our friend? You are just on a mission to make friends are't you?" He teased and I shrugged, smiling sweetly at him.

"Yeah, I've known Kieran for a long time. He's smart, he's fair. He can do us more good alive than dead," Marcel added.

Klaus grinned bitterly at me and let Kieran go. "Very well. Use this reprieve to remake your human faction," Klaus said, gesturing to the dead bodies. Ew.

"And how do you expect me to remake the mayor?" Kieran asked.

"Well, surely there's a deputy mayor. Choose new leaders. Then we reopen negotiations," Klaus walked back to me and picked me up bridal style, carrying me out to our car/truck.

***

Klaus and I had went back to the compound with Marcel. The guys had went and talked while I went to take a long nap since I was tired. When I woke up later though it was night. Klaus was in the room by the foot of the bed, talking on the phone. He was obviously angry. I watched him for a second and watched him hang up the phone and begin pacing.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked him groggily, sitting up in bed.

"Elijah and Rebekah have been keeping the vampires from doing the hunting I allowed them to do on the wolves," Klaus said.

"Oh," I gulped.

"Yes, Diego just called," he said and I bit my lip. He walked over and sat on the bed, sighing. I felt like this was my time to admit that I sent them. I didn't want to though. I was scared. He was going to be so angry. But I was lying to him basically and that was wrong.

Klaus leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I'll be back. I need to have a word with my siblings," Klaus said and I grimaced.

"Klaus, wait," I called as he got off the bed. He stopped and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, love?" He asked calmly.

"I need to tell you something," I said.

"Can it wait?" He smiled softly.

"No," I answered. "I called Elijah." I watched his face change from disbelief to shock and then anger. I knew he caught on to what I was trying to tell him.

"And what the bloody hell made you do such a thing?" He asked.

"I asked him to stop the vampires."

"You're lying."

"No, I did. I'm sorry."

"Why, Allie?" He yelled, stalking over to me. I gulped and bit my lip.

"I thought it was wrong. They don't deserve to die. You wouldn't call it off so I put a stop to it," I rushed out.

"How could you go behind my back and do that? How? Why, Allie? Why would you do that to me? Why?" He screamed at me.

"I'm sorry," I cried, tears filling my eyes.

"You're sorry. That's what you have to say? Come on!" He yelled, moving back and heading to the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked softly.

"To meet Elijah and Rebekah. And I'll leave you there since Elijah and you are so close," he growled out and I let out a sob.

"Klaus, no," I cried, getting out of bed and walking over to him. I went to grab his hand but he pulled it away.

"Don't touch me," he whispered out.

"Klaus, I said I was sorry!" I shouted, wiping my eyes as my vision got blurry from the tears.

"And I trusted you! What did you though? Betrayed me just like everyone else. You deliberately went behind my back, went against my orders. We're supposed to be on the same side," he quipped.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I just couldn't help myself," I frowned.

"Let's go. I'm done talking with you about this," he stated.

"Klaus, no! You're not sending me there," I protested.

"Why not? You like them better than me, don't you? They don't go killing 'innocent people'! They do what you want! Elijah's the noble brother. I get it. I've been reminded my whole life. Now go!" He screamed at me.

"No! Just listen to yourself. I screwed up one time! I'm sorry," I said, shutting the bedroom door. Everyone could hear us fighting no doubt.

"Allie," he complained, pushing me up against the door.

"Klaus, I'm sorry. It was wrong. But I can't take it back. And I don't regret it. I'm sorry for not telling you. And I'm sorry I had to do it. But baby, you mean everything to me. I don't want to leave you. I don't want you to leave me. I need you. Our child needs you. I don't like Elijah. When are you going to understand that? I want you and only you," I swore.

"And Elijah?"

"Is our brother. Your brother. He's family. The only man I will ever be with is you. I don't care how noble and honest he is said to be. I want you for you. I want the good with the bad. I don't care how reckless things get with you. I'm here forever, by your side. And I am so sorry. I will spend however long it takes to make this up to you. But Klaus, you can trust me. I would never do something that would seriously hurt you. All I care about is your well being," I told him honestly.

"You mean it?" He whispered, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Every word, babe. You're mine and I'm yours," I smiled softly, brushing my lips against his. He groaned softly and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me back to the bed.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I have quite the temper. I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. And baby, I promised I'd always forgive you, no matter what. I cannot live without you. I can't live with myself being upset or angry with you. I need you. Me and the baby need you," I said.

"And I forgive you," he smiled softly and kissed me again.

"Are you sure?" I asked timidly, pulling away from the kiss. "Cause I will do anything to make sure you know you can still trust me."

"All I want is you to stop talking," he groaned sexily in my ear. I bit my lip, holding back a moan. His lips trailed down my neck while his hands moved at getting my pants off. I smiled and tangled my hands in his hair.

"Fuck," I moaned as he sucked on my weak spot. He smirked against my skin and pushed my pants down my legs then brought his hands to massage my thighs. I loved him so damn much. His lips were brought back to mine and from there we went and had make up sex.

***

Klaus sat behind the gran piano, playing a few keys. I layed on top of the front part of it not where the thing opened up. Klaus was smirking at me as his eyes continued to lower to my shown cleavage. I didn't really care though. I was wearing a low cut top to begin with and with the fact I was laying on my stomach and holding my head up, which was propped under my hands as my elbows were on the top of the piano. He had a really good view.

I heard the sound of a door opening with a creak and then it was closed. "I stink of the bog," Rebekah complained.

"Serves you right for your pathetic attempt to undermine my rule," Klaus stated. Elijah and Rebekah noticed us and Rebekah walked in the room.

"Nik, listen," she tried to explain.

"When I order werewolves to be hunted to extinction, I expect you stand aside and let the blood flow," Klaus said and I gulped. I sat up on the piano so I was sitting it, facing Rebekah and Elijah. I shot them both apologetic looks. Elijah looked fine with it but Rebekah seemed stressed and worried.

"I already know Allie's part in all this and I dealt with that. Next time she'll let them all die and you should do the same. I don't care if she begs you ever again to do something like that. When I order something to happen I don't expect my siblings to get in the way of that no matter who's asking you to," Klaus added and I bit my lip. I wouldn't be doing something like that ever again. He was way too mad and that's the last thing I wanted.

"How delightfully democratic of you," Elijah said, looking at his younger brother. He then tossed something at Klaus which my boyfriend quickly caught, very easily I might add.

"Do you recognize it? Perhaps you don't," Elijah continued while Klaus examined the thing, it was ring. Huh, interesting. "It has been 1,000 years since you last saw it grace the hand of our mother. The ring was in possession of one of the very wolves whose extinction you just ordered. So, naturally, I questioned him. He spoke of a legend, a legend wherein long ago, a cheif of theirs had fathered a child to a very powerful in which their mythology further states, this child, a son, was later transformed into something this clan had never before seen, something werewolf and vampire."

"Nik, we're trying to make amends. We found remnants of your family, the bloodline of your true father, and we saved them from being slaughtered at the hands of the vampires you command. You have Allie to thank for that," Rebekah piped up.

"Niklaus, your ambitions have come before this family for far too long. I beseech you, please come home," Elijah said, walking over until he stood infront of Klaus.

"What home, this pathetic substitute?" Klaus asked, finally looking up from the ring and at Elijah. "You see, despite all your doubts, all your attempts to thwart me, I've reclaimed our true home. I took back the entire city."

"And what about the importance of family? At least the one you're forming with Allison," Elijah replied. "Isn't that more important than your victory?"

"Allie and I are just fine. She's happy. We're happy together. I can run a city and provide for my child. But it always comes down to Allie's happiness, doesn't it, brother?" Klaus asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Enough, both of you!" Rebekah interjected. Thank God. I didn't want to be the one to stop them. Klaus was very jealous and I don't understand why. I made that one joke that one time about Elijah being 'sexy' because of his need for business, to take charge. And now Klaus thinks I like Elijah and he likes me. He's paranoid and crazy.

Klaus stood up, standing face to face with Elijah and holding up the ring. "Even if this is what you say it is, I have had enough of family to last me a lifetime," he stated, placing the ring down. "Why would I possibly want any more?"

He then walked around Elijah and to the exit, waiting at the doorway for me. I hopped off the piano and shook my head at him. "Can I have a second?" I asked him and he scoffed, leaving out the front door, slamming it behind him, making me wince. Great he was angry again.

"I'm sorry," I apologized to them both. "But thank you for what you did today. It means a lot. And Klaus will see he should be thankful." I grabbed the ring and held it out to them.

"I'll be taking this. He'll want it eventually. And Elijah, I'm sorry he keeps accusing you of some weird feelings for me. I'm thankful you both are protective over me and the baby. But, I think we could use some space from you both until Klaus let's go of this paranoia he has that not even I can accept him with all his flaws. So I'll see you around," I muttered.

I hugged them both, telling them I forgive them and then raced after Klaus who was waiting in the car. I slipped the ring in my pants pocket and then climbed in the car. Klaus started the car and drove away. We ended up at the church to my surprise.

Klaus got out the car and took the keys with him. I sighed and followed after him. He was in a rush. "Ah, good. You're awake," Klaus stated as we walked inside. He was ahead of me while I lingered behind.

Kieran stood in the front of the church lighting candles. "I have a favor to ask," Klaus said and I furrowed my brows, joining his side and hesitantly grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I am saying prayers for the dead," Kieran replied. "I request a moratorium on favors for the King."

"Well, you'll like this one," Klaus said, squeezing my hand gently. I smiled softly and looked at my handsome man who didn't at all return the gaze yet. "It involves helping people who need protection."

"And whom, may I ask, do they need protection from?"

"Me," Klaus stated and my eyebrows rasied. What is happening right now? "You see, I recetly ordered the slaughter of a group of vagabonds out in the bayou. Turns out, I may have been too hasty. Thing is, if the vampires find out I'm protecting them, it won't sit well."

Kieran stayeds silent before letting out a sigh. I was so proud of my little Klausy-wausy. See, he was a good person. "I think I can arrange something. On one condition," Kieran said.

Klaus' smiled was gone and he looked ticked off. "For her own good, I believe it is time for my niece to leave town," Kieran added and I frowned.

"She's still digging for answers, huh?" Klaus asked.

"Yes. Her obsession with Sean's death is leading her to answers about you and the other supernatural beings. Things she doesn't need to know about or be apart of are being found out and it needs to come to an end," Kieran stated.

"Fine," Klaus agreed, tugging me with him out the church. Klaus drove us back to the compound where he left me, kissing my goodbye.

"You were right. And thank you for undermining my ruling. I'm happy about this, honestly," Klaus said.

"I knew you would be. Go take care of Cami. Nicely, please," I requested and he nodded, pecking me on the lips.

"Go inside, I'll be home soon to cuddle with you," he smirked.

"Okay, baby," I smiled, walking away from the car. I headed inside and to the bedroom. I got ready for bed finally and laid in bed, playing games on my phone until Klaus returned to do as promised, cuddling with me until we were both asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 68 17
You've all heard about Tyler Lockwood from the vampire diaries even the Salvatore's, the mikaelsons, Bennetts, Gilbert's and Kai parker so what if Ty...
3.5K 129 38
After Lilliana Moore reunited with the love of her life, Elijah Mikaelson, all she wanted to do was return to Mystic Falls and rest for a while, mayb...
1.8K 80 6
❛𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.❜ Malia Hale, a werewolf has arrived in Mystic Falls i...
49.3K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...