Anime One-Shots

By Zodiac_Cat

I decided to write this just for fun, this is going to be a anime one-shot as you can tell by the title. I wi... More

Hi
Kyo X Tohru: Fruits Basket
Zero Kiryu X Reader: Vampire Knight
Kyoya Otoori X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Ciel Phantomhive X Reader: Black Butler
Shu Sakamaki X Reader: Diabolik Lovers
Hatsuharu Sohma X Reader: Fruits Basket
Rin Okumura X Reader: Blue Exorcist
Haruka Nanase X Reader: Free!
Haku X Reader: Spirited Away
Kaoru Hitachiin X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Hikaru Hitachiin X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Howl X Reader: Howl's Moving Castle
Sebastian Michaelis X Reader: Black Butler
Arthur Angel X Reader: Blue Exorcist
Hanabusa Aidou X Reader: Vampire Knight
Haruhi Fujioka X Tamaki Suoh: Ouran High School Host Club
Tamaki Suoh X Kyoya Ootori: Ouran High School Host Club
Hideyoshi X Reader: Tokyo Ghoul
Gin X Hotaru: Hotarubi no Mori e
Gray Fullbuster X Reader: Fairy Tail
Eren Yeager X Reader: Attack On Titan

Yasuchika Haninozuka X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club

2.8K 37 19
By Zodiac_Cat

Requested by An_ultimate_fan, I hope you enjoy!

You stand outside of the host club nervously. You play with your hands as you wait for it to end. 'I should tell him today.' you think. You then hear the door to the host club open and you stand up straight as all the girls pile out of there.

It looked like a wave of banana peels as the girls walked. You laughed at the thought. "Y/N?" you look up, more like down at the voice.

"Hi, Honey-sempai." you say smiling. Honey smiles at you and takes your hand. He pulls you into the host club and makes you sit down, as he quickly brings you a piece of cake. He sits in front of you and soon starts talking.

"What brings you by the host club?" Honey asks in his sweet voice.

You gulp as you set the cake down on a table next to you. "Well I have something really important to tell you." you say folding your hands in your lap.

"What is it?" Honey asks still smiling.

"Um, well, you see, I-I-I-I-" "Y/N there you are!" the sound of the door being slammed open catches everyone's attention.

"Chika?" you question as you stand up. Your best friend you've known since you were in kindergarten is standing in the doorway of the host club.

He walks over to you and glares at his brother. Although you didn't notice. "We need to go." he says grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the host club. "Bye Honey-sempai!" you call out before the doors close.

Chika pulls you out of the Ouran academy and you both walk home together.

"Chika! What was that all about?!" you yell hitting him on the arm. Of course with him being trained in martial arts he didn't even flinch.

"What do you mean? You shouldn't be around that thing." he says. You sigh "For the last time, Honey-sempai isn't an alien." you say laughing a little.

"You haven't seen him in the middle of the night. I caught him one time. He was with that bunny of his and he had a whole shrine of cake in front of him. You see how small he is, there's no way he can eat that much cake." he says.

You laugh "He just loves cake." you say with a shrug. Chika sighs, "Why were you there anyway?" he asks.

You blush and look down at the ground as you both walk. "No reason." you say quietly. When you take another step you bump into something hard. Chika blocks your path "Come on, tell me." he says.

You roll your eyes "Ok, but when we get to your house." you say. Chika nods and you both walk to his house. Honestly every time you come over the house seems to be getting bigger and bigger. Well I guess it's more of a mansion than a house.

----------------------------------------------

"WHAT!!" Chika yells as soon as you tell him. Luckily you're in his room and nobody herd......hopefully.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but how can I tell my best friend that I have a crush on his brother." you say. Chika paces back and forth in the large room. You take a seat on the couch as Chika continues to freak out.

"Chika can you please calm down so I can continue explaining?" you ask him.

He slowly sits on the couch and stares at you. You sigh "I was going to confess to him today. But SOMEBODY had to barge in." you say pointing an accusing finger at him.

"How was I suppose to know?!" he yells.

"But I have a plan. I need your help though. I wrote Honey-sempai a letter and I need you to get him to meet me in the gym at his school tomorrow." you say.

Chika frowns "I can't do that." he says getting back up.

You grab Chika's hand and look him in the eyes "Please Chika, I can't do this alone." you say pleadingly. You give him puppy dog eyes just in case he decides to back out.

Chika sighs "Ok." You smile and hug him. "Thank you Chika!" you yell squeezing him tightly.

You didn't realize the blush that spread on Chika's cheeks as you hugged him, and how his heart beat sped up.

You left Chika's home soon and Chika waved bye to you. He sighs as he sits on his bed "Why can't it be me?" he whispers to himself.

The next morning you ran to Chika's house. You both always go to school with each other and you were running a little late today. "You're late." Chika says. You sigh "Thanks captain obvious." you say sarcastically.

You both get in the limo, but neither of you talk to one another. You don't know why but you feel kind of guilty and your heart hurts. 'What's wrong with me?' you think as you look out the window not realizing the eyes that are watching you.

The school day went by slowly. You couldn't stop thinking about what you were going to say to Honey-sempai. The sound of the bell startled you, you ran outside and say Chika waiting for you. He looks really sad. His head is down ad his eyes look like he's not even here right now. Like he's lost in his own sorrowful world.

You walk up to him and hug him. You must of surprised him, since he stiffened up. But you hate seeing him upset, you like it best when he's smiling and trying to hide the fact he likes cute things. 'I like Chika.' Your eyes widen at your own thoughts and you pull away from him.

"Y/N?" he calls your name.

You shake your head "I'm fine, but are you ok?" you ask as you both begin your walk to Ouran.

Chika's sad look goes back onto his face at the question. "It's nothing really, but I guess because I'm loosing someone." he says.

"Who are you loosing?" you ask.

"Someone very important to me. You see I've had strong feelings for them, but they don't notice and even now I'm scared to tell them the truth." he says. You swear you can hear his voice shaking as he talks.

"I'm sorry Chika, I don't know what to tell you. It's hard to get someone back, but you should let them be happy. If you care about that person then let them be happy." you say.

Chika looks at you with wide eyes. "I guess you're right." he says.

You both reach the Ouran academy and you stare at each other. For some reason you don't want to move. You don't want to leave his side.

"Good luck." Chika says.

You give him a nod "You too." you say.

You turn your backs to each other and walk away from each other, both walking on your own path. Except, are these the right paths?

You walk into the gym and you see Honey-sempai standing there. He turns to you and smiles "Y/N!" he says happily.

"Um, hi Honey-sempai." you walk over to him.

"I have something to tell you." you say. You take in a breathe and get ready to speak.

"Y/N, I already now what you're going to say." Honey says with a serious look.

You stare at him, and you feel really embarrassed.

"I'm sorry but I can't except your feelings, mostly because your feelings aren't even real." he says sure of himself.

"I know how you are around Chika-chan. You never act like that around me. You're always yourself around him. Right now both you and Chika are hurting. This isn't the path you should be taking. I'm going to turn around and count to ten. When I turn around, it's your choice on which path you'll take."

Before you say anything Honey turns his back to you and begins counting.

'What is he talking about? What does he mean we're both hurting? I like Honey.....right? Or was I just too scared     to tell Chika? Was I too scared to ruin our friendship? Or was I just being stupid? How does Chika feel? Did I really hurt him? Or am I the reason why both of us are on separate paths? I need to see Chika!'

You turn and run out of the gym before Honey turns around.

Honey turns around and smiles to see you gone. Mori comes out from the shadows and stand next to Honey "I do love Y/N, but not as much as Chika- chan." he says and Mori nods.

'Chika! Chika!' You call in your head. You run down the street not caring about the people you bump into.

You see someone with brown hair up ahead wearing your school uniform. "Chika!" you yell.

He freezes and you quickly hug him, tears fall from your eyes. "I'm sorry! I was wrong, forget what I said earlier. Don't let that person go. Tell them how you feel, let them know that you love them, and don't ever let that person go!" you yell as you cry in his chest.

Chika wraps his arms around you "But you said-" You cut him off by kissing him. You pull back "I love you Chika! I was scared to admit it before, but now I know, I love you!" you see a tear leave Chika's eye and fall down his cheek. He hugs you tighter to his chest. "I love you Y/N, I love you, I love you!"

You smile to yourself 'I'm such an idiot. I almost made the biggest mistake in my entire life.'

Hey it's Zodiac_cat! Yay! You had your happy ending with Chika. Sorry that this one's a bit overdue, but better late than never. Remember if you love something let it go, if it loves you back, than they'll come back to you. Anyways see you guys next time, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 128 10
This book is Haikyuu x readerโ™ก๏ธŽ - I will try and write about every character people request for. - Request are open. - I do not own the Haikyuu ch...
323K 2.7K 23
ใ“ใฎๆœฌใง โž a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...
254K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...