A Vampire and a Wolf

נכתב על ידי WhiteSwordsman01

[Completed] Previously called: "My Teacher is a Vampire" __________ This book is an actual mess and has more... עוד

Prologue
*Chapter 1: Detention with a vampire
Chapter 2: Home of a Vampire
Chapter 3: Escaping the Vampire
Chapter 4: Lectured by a Vampire
Chapter 5: School with a Vampire
Chapter 6: Trapped by a Vampire
Chapter 7: Punished by a Vampire
Chapter 8: Confused Vampire
Chapter 9: To forgive a Vampire
Chapter 10: Is this a Date with a Vampire
Chapter 11: Explanations with a Vampire
Chapter 12: Memories of a Vampire
Chapter 13: Learning with a Vampire
Chapter 14: Influence of a Vampire
Apologize - Not an update
Chapter 15: Suspicious Vampire
Chapter 16: Vampire in Madness
Chapter 17: Vampire and a Heat
Chapter 18: A werewolf and a Vampire
Chapter 19: A Mating with a Vampire
Chapter 20: Waking up next to the Vampire
Chapter 21: Shift and a Vampire
Chapter 22: Elemental Vampire
Chapter 23: Explanation of a Vampire
Chapter 25: Back to the Vampire
Chapter 26: A caring Vampire
Chapter 27: The Vampires who Survived
Chapter 28: Vampire and a Pup
Chapter 29: Premonition to a Vampire War
Chapter 30: Reunion with a Vampire
Last chapter (31): How to Kill a Vampire
Epilogue
BOOK TWO
Moving my book...

Chapter 24: Annoying Vampire

22.8K 1K 40
נכתב על ידי WhiteSwordsman01

Hey guys,
I know I haven't updated in a looong, long time, but I have good news. This book will be finished by the end of January (not good too) and I plan to put a bunch (10+) of chapters until then, so you can enjoy updates.

After that, I'll start Marcus' story "Elemental Vampire"
________________

†Annoying Vampire†

Vampires, although having the same bodies as humans, don't have easy time reproducing like others. Moreover, if it's newly turned or young ones, they'd avoid that at any cost - considering that the pregnant vampire needed to feed for two, had unstable mood swings and craved blood more often.

Although Caine had an impression that Azriela was an Alne, their kind wasn't of complete werewolf bloodline, so they were no different than above average humans with twice their lifespans. In summary, they could be turned into vampires and their Alne genes could be completely suppressed. It wouldn't be like creation of a hybrid or something, it could be said that their original nature would disappear forever.

It's why Caine didn't really mind her being an Alne, knowing well that he could turn her into a vampire whenever he wanted. He simply wanted to spend some more time with her and deal with Council of old vampires that would be against him wedding a girl of such tainted bloodline. Then he would turn her and focus on helping her into a life of a bloodling, without having to worry about a bunch of old vampires complaining at every step he made.

But...

Even Caine couldn't expect that she would suddenly shift into a proper werewolf and overthrow his plans - a fully fledged Alne was something that didn't appear in world for the past two thousand years or so. Moreover, he couldn't expect her to also wound up being pregnant at the same time.

Not to mention that it didn't even take that much? Is it because of the heat? He knew that females going through heat have bigger chances at conceiving, but even so he was an old vampire. Older vampires are more different than ordinary ones, so they become even less of a human. Someone at Caine's age couldn't get a child even if he tried for a while decade, not to mention few days.

"Let me go, I'm not done talking to you!" she screamed at him who only carried her to his room. They just exited ambulance and he was carrying her across his shoulders, but that the was the last thing on his mind. She was pregnant. Vampires don't conceive with unturned females, only those of the same kind can give offsprings and also if one of them is pureblood, like Caine.

"You bloody leech, let me down right now! First you make me pregnant, now you're dragging me around like I'm some fùcking sack of potatoes! I'll cut off your díck you dumb idiot!" she screamed at him as his sister, Marc and Saphyr stared with bewilderment. They didn't know whether it was from her being pregnant or her cursing that much.

"Shut up, we're leaving right now!" he said to both her and them as Marc only nodded before scooping his beloved and heading back to his room to finish packing.His sister didn't need to be told twice after the heated rows they just had.

"I said 'put me down', I'll bite you. I swear in your family jewels that I'll bite you!" after she said that, Caine placed her on the ground before pushing her on the wall as he rose her chin before staring in her eyes.

"I suggest you to shut up or I'll have you on knees and fúck those little smart mouth of yours until you learn not to threat me again, and don't even for a second think that I'm joking, because I'm not," he said as she could only gulp without whispering a word "Move now," and with that he grabbed her by her arm as he started dragging her to his room. All that time, she could only keep silent as he acted like a jerk. She didn't understand what the fúck was wrong with him, was he acting like that because she shifted? Was she a disgrace to him? After all, he was a Vampire King and she was the cursed werewolf everyone loathed and killed on sight.

She expected him to act more rational towards her, to be nicer or something, but it was the oposite. She didn't now where we're they even going and he didn't really look like giving her any explanation. She clenched her teeth in anger, she wanted to kill him but prevented from doing so, she wasn't sure just what was that had his pants twisting and she currently didn't want to push her luck and argue with him. She wanted to take a break and she had no intention of dealing with someone as fùcked-up as Caine at the moment. For all she cared, she wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"Meet me downstairs," he said as he used his inhuman speed to pack their luggage as she only went downstairs with a frown. Why the fúck did he take her upstairs only to make her go downstairs again? He really missed a screw or two at the moment.

"Hey," she heard a voice and turned around to see Caine's sister with a shy smile.

"Hey, Isobell I guess?" she asked and the girl nodded.

"Yup, that's me. And you are..." she trailed and Alex grinned.

"Alex, for friends," she extended her arm Isobell gladly took.

"Oh, I thought it was Azra, Caine... I mean, my brother called you like that," she explained as Alex sighed.

"Oh, that... Well, my real name's Azriela, but I like Alex more," she shrugged it "I'm an Alne," she added just to see the girl's reaction. Isobell, on the other side, gasped. Alex expected her to try to kill her, run or even curse, but the girl only squeaked much to her horror.

"Oh my god, that's so cool! You're like, strongest our of them and... Shit, if you're having his baby, and he's a vampire and you're a werewolf... Holly wooden cross, what will the baby be?!" af that words, Alex's eyes widened. She didn't really have the time to think about it seeing as she just found out what's going on and Caine snapping out of nowhere, but... Was that the reason behind his actions? Was he angry that she wasn't a normal human or vampire chick so that he could keep his pure bloodline?

"I... I don't know, has something like that happened before," I asked and she shook her head.

"I don't know, maybe it did, maybe it didn't," she replied truthfully. She didn't know of Marcus and his brothers, so it was unknown to her as to what will be of the child.

"Well... This is awkward," Isobell finally spoke breaking the silence between the two of them as Alex giggled.

"Yeah..." she added "Do you know where are we going right now?" she asked and Isobell nodded.

"To the King's Castle, it's in Russia. Don't tell me he never told you!" she screamed making Alex flinch. She could hear much, much better than before and it wasn't really welcoming when someone yells right next to you. She had enchanted speed, vision and hearing, but right now, everything seemed to be hitting her stronger than ever knocking her off balance. It was so unbearable that she had to sleep through the pain she was getting in her head.

"Be didn't... I think he mentioned it, though," she frowned, she wasn't so sure but she thought that he mentioned it when she questioned him about himself.

"Oh.. Well, you gotta see it! It's so beautiful, it's still untouched from 456th, surrounded with miles and miles of forest and no human ever found out about it. Ok, I'm lying, we managed to put electricity, which I'm still confused as to how they managed it, but it's probably the witches, ya know, they can be tricky and don't hate us as much as they once did. Right, you don't know much about nature of vampires, I guess?" she asked noticing Alex's confusion growing more and more with every next word she said.

"Nope... Just the slavery part and that, I think. I'm no longer sure at it myself. When I was younger, I believed that the Vampire King forced every other creature into the slavery, but then I escaped and meet him and now I no longer understand a single thing that's happening, and that bloody leech is just acting like someone showed a díck up his asš and I can't take it anymore because he is blaming me for something I'm not even guilty... I don't even know what's he's blaming me for, but I know that I can't take a second with him in that fùcked-up state and I..." she rambled before bringing an important decision in her life "...I need to go..." and that was all that took her before she shifted in her wolf and sprinted out of Caine's house. She decided that it would be the best if she left; she knew it that he was ashamed to have her as his mate. He never saved his time when he made it clear that he didn't want her and even now when he's trying to get away from her.

She was fast, way too fast for a normal wolf. Her speed was unmatchable, she wasn't even trying to run that fast as she swiftly avoided trees as if she was a wolf since diapers, yet she moved faster than any alpha wolf out there. To a normal eye, she seemed like a blur faster than lightning, though she could guess that some other creatures could see her as a massive wolf running through the forest. She never looked back. Not a single glance to the past she was leaving behind.

If Caine didn't want her, then she'll fulfill that one wish for him. She'll let him live without her.

*****

It took Isobell few seconds to compensate what happened. They were talking about her home castle when she suddenly started complaining because of Caine, then crying and then running away. Another second, and she was upstairs next to her brother who just exited the bedroom.

"Brother, Alex... She's gone," she said it all making him scrunch his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean. Gone where?" he asked.

"I... I don't know. She said that you were angry at her, that you blamed her for something and she just... Took off. She shifted and ran," she said. She herself was still confused as to what happened. They talked normally and she escaped. Something inside of him seemed to click because his composure suddenly changed as his voice turned to scared one.

"When?" he asked and she mumbled 'just now' to which he immediately headed to follow after her tracking her scent. He was going the fastest he could, but he could feel that it wasn't enough. With every step he took, she just seemed to more and more away from him, but be never gave up. He kept pushing his body to his limits, trying to catch up to her, to explain... He cursed, he made it all look like it was her fault when it actually wasn't. None of it was her fault. It was all his. For he let Luke live when he should've finished him off back in the past. Maybe then, he could have lived his life with his beloved in peace. He tried to get in her mind through their mind-link, but he shut him off. He couldn't even feel her emotions which was always there for him making him feel calm to know that she's fine, and it was so weird to not be there anymore.

It was when the first traces of night appeared did he lost her completely. Once weak trace of her scent was no longer there and he couldn't even sense in which direction she went. And then he did what seemed to be the most logical thing at that moment, he screamed her name.

But only the moon and few early stars were there to hear him out.

________
I'll do the double update:
1) Since I haven't updated in a while, u find it as the only right thing to do.
2) God damn it, this was so sad for me to take, I gotta make it better.
3) P.S. 7 months have passed since the begging of the next chapter (in story)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.8M 217K 49
Emylin is a human. Her best friend, Damien, is not. He's the mysterious, handsome King of the Underworld. A social outcast, shunned by her peers, Emm...
127K 8.1K 28
Anne de Mortimer lost everything. Her parents, her brothers, and her future. Others have toyed with her family for their own power and it has left wi...
721K 17.1K 58
(Be warned!! Grammatical errors! Written when I was 13 years old just can't find myself to delete it. Hope you enjoy it anyway :) Claire Dawson is...
5.3K 455 26
Magic was everything in Astricus . It was what differentiated the poor from the rich, the royal to the commoner. But for Lavinia Armertris it was jus...