Miss Clumsy and the CEO (UNDE...

By Vampirefangsrules

Harper Daniels is clumsy. Full stop. A recent graduate, she's starting her career at Brewer Enterprises. Wha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19- On the run
Chapter 20- GAME ON
Chapter 21- The GAME is ON
Chapter 22- It just keeps getting better and better
Chapter 23- Falling harder and harder
Chapter 24- Resisting is harder than it seems
Chapter 25- Weekend with You
Chapter 26- These feelings
Chapter 27- Cold shoulder
Chapter 28- Guilt
Chapter 29- A mistake
Chapter 30- It feels like I can't function
Chapter 31- Time to make a stand
Chapter 32- Green Eyed Monster
Chapter 33-Jealous?
Chapter 34-Count to Ten
Chapter 35- I still care
Chapter 36- Its a risk I must take
Chapter 37- Can't get enough of you
Chapter 38- Right Move
Chapter 39- "What is it you want, Miss Daniels?"
Chapter 40- "Anything for you, Miss Daniels"
Chapter 41- James' Plan
Chapter 42- Fun
Chapter 43- Take my breath away
Chapter 44- Heart Bleeds for you
Chapter 45- "My Boyfriend"
Chapter 46- Worth the Wait
Chapter 47- Unknown Number
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- HeartBroken
Chapter 50- Damage
Chapter 51- Two hearts; alone once again
Chapter 52- Ethan
Chapter 53
Chapter 54- Eleanor
Chapter 55- Masquerade
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 - True Love Beats All
Chapter 60- No matter the cost
Chapter 61- You bring me Strength
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
END CHAPTER
Author's Note
Epilogue The Wedding
Bonus Chapter/Snippet- Valentine's Day
BOSS UNDERCOVER PUBLISHED!?!?
AUGUST 28th
♦️COVER REVEAL♦️ PREORDER LIVE
BOSS UNDERCOVER IS #LIVE!
BOSS UNDERCOVER PART ONE IS FREE!
Boss Undercover Boxset + Update

Chapter 56 - Truth

336K 11.1K 1.6K
By Vampirefangsrules

Eleanor had come persistent to irritate James in every way possible. The numerous photo shoots they had took together only disgusted him more. She had this nerve to snake herself closer to him trying as much spike a reaction for him or tempt him. Then she would parade about with the press, party balloons and all until James had got sick of his seeing his face on every dam magazine there was. Despite everything, he saw this as the only way to protect Harper, keep her away from all the lies and the man he was.

Then there was that time they were at the Marriott Hotel for that afternoon where the entire press suffocated every little space snapping eagerly. It didn't help that Eleanor only urged them more on as she posed then she would press her body as close as she could to his body.

-"Eleanor! Over Here!"

-"James! How about a kiss?"

The press bombarded with questions until James could take it no longer and snatched Eleanor into his embrace clashing his lips to hers. Then pulling away he began to turn on his heel until he felt Eleanor drag him back.

"The press are loving it. Kiss me again, darling." She muttered. James took hold of her arm pulling her close to him as he spat close another that only her ears would hear. "This isn't a f**king parade. Come now." Eleanor said nothing only obedient to his word as she followed him towards the lifts, although that didn't stop her from waving frantically at them. James pulled her into the lifts, openly wiping his lips with his back sleeve.

"I'm not a child, you know?" Eleanor inputed, totally surprising James for that moment. Then she added as she placed both hands on his chest, battering her eyelashes for that second. "We'e got the rest of the afternoon ofF. I suppose..." Her cheeks inflaming as she looked down to the floor. James snorted, shaking his head, "Sure Daddy would prefer a consummated marriage? Nice try."

Eleanor frowned moving her hands further up his chest as she objected. "I'm not a virgin if that's what you think. And who says Daddy has to know anyway?" Tilting her head to the side innocently. James gently removed her hands placing them down to her side as he said. "Honestly kiddo. don't bother." Then he moved aside as the lift doors opened onto the floor of the penthouse. Eleanor objected storming after him, hot onto his tail as she exclaimed. "I'm not a kid! Stop treating me like Daddy would. We're supposed to be getting married!"

James laughed. "Wow, you're such spoilt brat, aren't you?" Then he turned to face her, towering over as he stepped forward closing the space between them. "You don't even know me or what I am even capable of so don't defy against me. You want to be f**ked, do you? Cause trust me Princess, I am more in the mood to f**k you, f**king punish you. So keep it up!"

Eleanor completely went into shock or rather it appeared for that moment as she spared no word. James moved away heading for the mini bar as he pulled himself a quarter glass of whiskey.

"Daddy won't be happy. I'll have him-

James cut in, 'Have him what? Yell at me! Cause he cannot do nothing."

Eleanor huffed turning on her heel. "I'll tell the press. Come up with something!" James rolled his eyes in frustration then stormed after her, grabbing her arm that he forced his lips against hers. Only to shut her up and get this girl to dare not breathe a word. When he pulled away, he said through small breaths, "You want it do you?" Eleanor nodded, her chest rising fast as she slithered her hands around his neck as she said in exasperation, "Yes." James took no hesitation or if he did, there was no point because unfortunately it would appear that he would be marrying this woman. He took hold of her arm pulling her along hearing her childish squeal beckon behind him as he opened the bedroom door that hid at the back.

James pushed her onto the bed instantly pulling of her skirt that she was left in nothing but her panties. Of course it natural for James to be turned on but it felt rather forced knowing this woman wasn't even barely mature to be a woman. She giggled clawing her hands out as she tried to move or wriggle from James' sudden hold of her wrists.

"A virgin? You look as if you never been touched." James said as he harshly turned her onto her front. "Not even been touched by a man. Dare I say, you've learnt to lie, haven't you?" Then with sudden force he slapped her bottom causing her to cry with pain or pleasure. He couldn't be sure unless he saw the expression in her face. Her hands bawled into fists as she gripped on the bed sheets.

"Is lying your speciality? Lying to my face. I am supposed to be your fiancé, aren't I? What happened to faithfulness?" James spat as he turned her back over. Then without another word, ripped away her top that her chest was exposed. Eleanor gasped , her hands spreading out to the side of her as she grabbed once again on the bed sheet.

"No words? Nothing?" James said in dark amusement. Then straddling over on top of her, he took a hold of her wrists again that she couldn't escape free. Then his tongue ventured free across her body, gaining a moan to escape her lips only he didn't want that. As his tongue reached her collarbone, he slowly looked up to her face where her eyes were sealed shut and there was no doubt she was enjoying it. He wanted no more, then moving to her shoulder blade, he bit down onto her shoulder where she erupted with a cry. He didn't stop, continuing to bite down further on her skin. As anticipated she tried to move free. Words escaped her lips, "Sss." Sibilance of sound.

He briefly gently trailed his lips against her neck towards her jawline where she no longer had control in her breathing. James then climbed off as he turned her back over, smoothing his hand over her bottom. Then muttering against her ear as he leant in close, "Where should I start first? Hmmmm? You tell me? What do you want?" Words were unable to leave her lips as James threw another slap. Her body froze as she whimpered. Then he threw another. Eleanor cried out loud. James then caressed the faint mark then gently trailed his fingers up to the back of her bra, tugging onto the clasp, pulling it then letting it go that it returned to her back like a elastic band. She gasped once again or cried in defeat in how it felt. The pain to last for a second.

"What's wrong my dear?" James asked, running his hand down her back as he leant in. Eleanor said nothing. James took no hesitation as both his hands went to either side of her thighs. He ran them down slowly crouching to the level before returning to stand up.This time instead of soothing, he clawed his fingers down each of her thigh that it left red marks behind. Beneath him, he could hear Eleanor whimper. James hastily turned her onto her front, grabbing a packet from is back pocket.

"Now, I'll f**k you hard. How about that Princess?" He said, his manner becoming darkly ruthless. Moving his hands to the hem of her panties, his pupils only dilated.

-"Wait!" She cried. James this time stopped, watching as she whimpered, her eyes sore and red with slight tears escaping.

"What's wrong my dear? Changed your mind?" He asked. Eleanor sat up quick nodding her head.

"What a shame. I was just enjoying myself. Daddy's little girl all to me." He said, a smirk imprinted on his lips. Eleanor said nothing.

"Speechless. Ah." James added with no word coming from such her mouth. "I like that." Then he pointed his finger up the ceiling. 'Hear that? Silence. Something I have wanted after hearing your voice go on and on."

Eleanor sniffled. "I don't understand. The ball. The engagement."

James shook his head. "You don't get it,do you? Nevermind. That shall be a story later to tell. As for this, don't ever threaten me again. Understood?" His eyes darkening. "And don't lie about your virginity ever again. It's not a joke."

Eleanor nodded.

"Sore?" James asked, his eyes averting to the marks upon her thighs. Although he never gave her chance to speak as he added. "Naive little girl." Shaking his head. Then he moved around the bed, leaning in as he harshly pressed a wet kiss against her lips. "Be a good girl, won't you? I'm going out." Then moving away, he left the room, the door banging after him.

Truth was James would have never done it. Yeah, she was just a silly woman but he couldn't take that away from her.

~~~~

Dani's nose wrinkled as she took a long moment to take in the stranger or rather rudely stare. "Who are you?"

The stranger lifted their hat up so that this time, their face was on full view. Purple locks fell down their shoulders as they said. "'Violet. Violet Brewer."

Dani frowned. "Brewer. I know that name."Then her face lit up in astonishment. "That f**king d**k of a boss. James Brewer. The heartbreaker. No, No. I'll have no more of your deranged family."She objected, shaking her head as she went to close the door.
-"Wait! Please. I know, what my brother has done. But trust me, I only want what is best for both of them. And that is being together. Please, I've gotta to try. I hate seeing my brother mope about or even knowing that E-E-Ethan." She inhaled steading herself before continuing. "That he caused them to break. Please, I've gotta to let Harper know."

Dani's shoulders slouched as she sighed resting her hand against the door. "I don't think it would matter. I can't get nothing out of her. This proposal has just cracked her. I am afraid that I have lost her mind. She no longer communicates, eats or even move about. Only she still goes work. I bet they get more out f her than I do."

Violet slipped her leather gloves off placing them in her one hand as she replied. "Let me try. Please."

Dani sighed again looking back before returning to Violet. Then she nodded. "Fine. Fine. But promise me, you won't make it ten times worse. And this better not be, James' doing."

"Thank you. I promise, this is all me. James doesn't even know." She said as she followed Dani into the apartment. Dani led her to Harper's room, gesturing her hand to point her the way. Violet smiled slightly then knocked on the door.

"Harper?" Violet said through the door. "It's Violet, can I come in?"

There was no instant response until a weak yes replied back. Violet nodded to Dani, then she headed in closing the door gently behind her. There Harper sat near the window ledge staring out the window only there was nothing to appreciate at.

-"Harper?"

Harper slowly turned to look at Violet, the bags beneath her eyes and the exhaustion completely taken out of her. She attempted to smile but sighed in defeat as she looked down to her knotted fingers in her lap.

"I know I am probably the last person you want to see right now. B-

Harper cut in. "Of course not. I have no problem with you Violet. You have only ever been so ice to me despite how unfair I was to your family to lie about my relationship with James." Yeah, it stung to say his name as she choked back the tears she could feel wanting to fall free.

"That's the thing. It was always real, Harper. I know it was and I know it still is." Violet pointed out.

"How can it be? He's getting married? It was a short fling, something to bypass time at work. I was just as bad, I allowed myself for him to get to me. And...I'm happy that he has met someone. " Harper said. Violet shook her head sitting down on the bed next to her, then grabbed Harper's hands into her own. "No, no. That is not at all true. James does, I know he loves you. He's just a coward to admit it. Harper, I know it sounds stupid but I know my brother." She objected.

"He has got a strange way of showing it." Harper mumbled.

"Look, Harper. I have seen my brother mope about, he is really unhappy. And truth is, this....marriage is arranged. Mother seen it fit as punishment. She was truly shocked, angry and upset that he lied about you two. She really likes you." Violet said, then she sighed. "I hate seeing my brother like this. He's always been there for me. Always stayed strong for me. I've gotta help him."

"What are you talking about?" Harper asked.

"Harper, promise me that what I am going to tell you, stays between me and you." She pleaded squeezing Harper's hands.

Harper nodded. "Of course. But what?"

Violet exhaled as she looked down to the floor. "James is the only one to know. Mother and Father don't know. I don't want them to know."

-"Violet?"

James and Ethan once had been best friends, mates or however men name their friendships. They had attended the same university, got up to trouble and were destined for their Father's business. Ethan had been more wild, out of control or active should it be said. The countless girls he had lined up outside their student flat and that he was well known around the campus. James had his fair share too.

There was this day when everything between them crumpled. It was when Katie Francis came into the scene. She was a temptress set free out of her cage. Ethan had remembered the time when he first lay eyes upon her. He craved for her, it was her flirty character but her first refusal to not sleep with him that drew him closer. Ethan had worked hard, played her game until eventually she gave in to him.

"So are you and her a thing?" James asked as he continued to click corresponding buttons on the controller to the ps3. Ethan whereas was not playing, he sat at the dining table drinking a bottle of beer. Ethan snorted. "Dude, I want to bed her. That is it. You seen her body. Forget that, only I'll be seeing her tonight."

"That's a lot of effort for one girl. Ethan, aren't you getting bored of one night stands? Maybe this Katie will be worth committing to?" James said, throwing the controller in the air with frustration.

Ethan laughed. "You feeling alright? James, we're seriously not discussing that, are we?" James shrugged his shoulders as he got up grabbing a beer from the fridge. "I'm just saying."

"Well don't. Hey, I'll be gone for the night, so the place is free for you to bring anyone you like back. Maybe, you trying to tell me something. You into men, is that it?" Ethan said, laughing as he nudged James in the shoulder.

"Ha-Ha. Very funny." James replied rolling his eyes as he clinked his bottle against Ethan's.

Ethan had no intention of taking it serious with this Katie. Only for sex, have a ride then leave her like the others. And of course when he turned up at her student flat. It was disgusting at the sight of a fancy meal set up. Only he had to play along. It was pathetic to say that it took him longer to get her into bed, she wouldn't stop talking on and on. Ethan even hinted or tried to kiss her but something always seemed to interrupt her. The oldest book in the trick, failed. Not even able to place his arm around her when pretending to yawn. The night was not going as planned and he was in the right mind to give up. Although his time came when she stood up, her back turned towards him as she looked for matches to resolve the burnt out candle. Ethan wrapped his arms around her causing her to squeal in shock. She wriggled free, anxiety radiating off her. Ethan couldn't understand, how could one woman so hot be so not...well tempted?

Ethan only thought this though as her game.Play hard to get only he was going to cheat and hunt her down. Ethan only took her back into his embrace however she protested. "Ethan! Let go of me!"

"Come on baby. I've been patience enough. Play fair." He said, then began dragging her towards her bedroom. She screamed between his hand that took presence over her mouth. Ethan threw her onto the bed, taking no chances as he took off her clothes. His eyes craved more and he couldn't stop himself as he began at her panties and his own zipper then removing his shirt with packet in his back pocket.

"Get off me!" She protested as he straddled over her. Though none of her screams or protests mattered as he took control.

By the time he had entered and was halfway through reaching climax. James stormed through the door. Ethan pulled out, putting his trousers on as he faced a red-faced James.

This wasn't embarrassment. This was anger. "You f**king leading my sister on?" Ethan frowned still smiling as he covered Katie with a quilt who lay in exhaustion. "I'm rather busy if you can see. And who told you that?"

James shook his head. 'Don't give me any bulls***. And what have you done?" His eyes averting towards Katie.

"Fine isn't she?" Ethan smiled.

"You f**king rap-

-No, I wouldn't say that. Just I couldn't wait any longer." Ethan interjected. James shook his head heading over to the bed, grabbing her discarded dress that was on the floor and gently putting it on her. Ethan laughed. "What are you doing?"

"Getting her away from you!" James snapped, gently picking her up. Ethan frowned following James who took her away.

"James, what are you doing? Come on, stop being silly. out her back, she'll be fine. Let's go grab a beer." Ethan argued.

"F**king stay away from me! And my sister!" He threatened.

Katie had trialled her case however it was dismissed. Ethan had the better of lawyers or rather there had to be some corruption within the system somewhere.

For Violet it was nearly the same story. Ethan was angered by James' betrayal. It was at this age, Violet was late teen who was strung on by Ethan. James had warned Violet not to trust him but never told her the truth of what Ethan had done to that girl.

"But I had went against James." Violet mumbled in defeat. " I snuck out. This was the time when James had taken over the business. I went to see him. I was lucky that James found out...cause E-Ethan...might have..." Then she broke down before she could finish. Harper couldn't believe what she had heard and took Violet into a hug, comforting her as she patted her back gently.

Violet came back up for air and choked between tears. "James, he's not bad at all. Please, Ethan has got you thinking he is. Please don't give up on him."

Harper closed her eyes bringing Violet closer as she rocked her fourth and back.

*Katie is a completely new character, she is not Violet. Nor is it James' sister.

Thanks for reading! This chapter...well it was intense. It's for you guys to judge whether it is good or not. Hopefully sums up about Ethan as a character. Not a very nice one indeed!!!! Please give me honest feedback on this chapter!

If you enjoyed this please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

Thank you , you guys mean everything! Seeing your interest in the book, really inspires me!

VAMPIREFANGSRULES

XXX

Find me on Instagram! 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 169K 33
Xander Knight - The CEO of Knight corporation. He was a handsome, arrogant womanizer. He was also a powerful , cold , ruthless businessman. He ha...
15.7M 464K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
51.9K 1.9K 67
[COMPLETE] The cruel and arrogant billionaire, Maddox Richmond, desires more than mere revenge from the smart-mouthed Zara Fisher. He craves to have...