Hidden Princess

By CallMeKorie

A girl locked away for several years, finally coming out of the darkness and realizing what she will soon be... More

First Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Epilogue
Author's Note
"The Lock-Up"

Chapter Thirty

1.4K 92 5
By CallMeKorie

Aiden's POV

I looked down at my sister's lifeless body. I cradled her in my arms as if she were a baby. Tears slipped down my nose and dropped onto her.

I guess I should be saying it. This isn't her. My sister was with the goddess. Probably somewhere peaceful. She's probable finally at peace after all these years, and we're going to bring her back to everything she probably wanted to get away from.

I looked at Augustus holding Annalise. He was smiling at her and kept 'booping' her nose. He didn't look sad at all, and I was jealous of that.

How could he be all nonchalant after our sister just killed herself to save everyone?

I looked back down at my sister's lifeless shell once again and questioned, "why was one girl given so much responsibility? And why did it have to be my sweet, loving sister?"

-_-

Adeline's POV

I walked through Selene's palace and nothing but joy filled me. I wanted to stay here forever. Everything was so happy and it was always nighttime here. The moon was always full. In fact, all the lights were made out of moonlight. It was absolutely beautiful.

"As you can see, everything he is practically perfect." Selene was giving me a tour of everything, but there was only one thing I really wanted to see.

"Is my Lucifer here?" We stopped walking and she turned towards me.

She gave a small smile. "Of course he is. He's with your parents."

I felt relief wash over me. "Can-can I see them?"

Her smile wavered and she looked off in the distance. She finally looked back to me. "I would love to let you see them, but I don't think that it is a good idea." I could tell she saw my confusion and she continued. "If you see them, you may want to stay. It is not that I wish for you to leave, but there are people on Earth that still need you." She waved her hand in the air and a little image shimmered.

In it I could see Aiden carrying me. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he looked sadder than when Mom died.

It moved slightly to the left and I could see Augustus carrying Annalise. He didn't look sad at all. I looked down at my daughter and saw a glint in her eyes. It was a glint of sorrow, like she knew about her twin and me.

I wanted to reach out and tell them that I was okay, but I couldn't.

The image moved to an entire different place. I saw Jackson and Oliver on the couch, crying with everything they had. I hadn't even thought about them. They must have felt the life drain from me.

They sat their, not saying word, just sobbing. I wanted to reach out to them more than anything. I imagined myself being there. Being able to touch them and tell them how sorry I am. But I can't, I'm dead.

The image shimmered one last time and it showed Max with Louise. They were talking.

"They probably won't come back." Max looked down.

"I already felt Anita's life force die. They have to come back." Tears streamed down her face. "He wouldn't just leave me."

"Maybe he would." Max looked up with a smirk on his lips. "You know, getting into Augustus head was hard, but I got him to think I was his mate." Louise looked up and began to struggle against the chains. "I mean, he's gay alright, but I'm not his true mate. I'm Anita's. After her plan with Jackson fell through, I was the next best plan. Oh, and before you get confused, I'm bi. That's why I had no problem with Augustus. I mean, look at him."

Louise struggled some more. "You're sick!"

"And you're hot." I started taking slow steps toward until he was inches away. "And, oh look at that. You're all chained up." He reached for her face and she jerked back. "Oh there won't be any of that. He forcefully grabbed her face and kissed her.

I turned to look at her. Her face showed a mess of confusion and horror. "You have to help her."

She looked to me with sorrow. "But I can't. I can't save everyone, and I fear that this is one of the moments I can't do anything."

Anger grew in me. "Can I talking to anyone in the living realm?"

She looked back to the screen. "I don't think that is a good idea."

Thoughts raised through my head and I finally decided what I was going to do. "Just let me send a link to my brother, Augustus. He's the only one I need to talk to."

She thought for a moment. "Okay."

I felt something click in my mind and I reached out to my twin. "Augustus, I don't have a lot of time but I need you to bring me back. Now!"

"But, I don't know if I have enough power."

"Then I'll help you."

The link unclicked.

"Thank you, for everything you've given me. No words can explain how grateful I am."

"Daughter, you have already done so many great things. You don't need to thank me because you've already shown me how grateful you are." She held her arms out and I walked into them.

We soon pulled away and I walked to a water fountain. I felt something pulling me.

I had wanted to stay here so bad when I first got here. Now all I could think about was getting back.

I imagined a rope tied around my waist. I imagined my grabbing ahold of that rope and climbing it. There was a sudden flash of light and I closed my eyes. I felt my soul leave the goddess's palace and enter my body.

-_-

I opened my eyes slowly. Sunlight flooded my vision.

Once my eyes adjusted I saw my brothers standing over me. They looked both happy and confused. Of course, Augustus looked drained from bringing me back.

Once they saw I was awake, they smiled. "I thought you said you would help me bring you back."

I went to sit up but instantly got dizzy from the power drain. "Believe me, I did."

They saw my struggle and helped me up. "Dang, you took most of the heat, didn't you?"

I nodded. Then I remembered about Louise. "We have to, get back, to the house. Louise, Max, trouble." I gasped for air.

My brothers looked at each other then sprang into action. Aiden picked me back up and Augustus picked up Annalise from a makeshift cradle (I'm assuming Aiden made with a spell). Then they took off running.

On our way, I took all the power I could muster and healed Augustus and healed myself to the extent that I probably could've ran if I wanted to, but I decided it was best to save my energy.

Once we finally got there, I jumped out of Aiden's arms. I ran into the living room and saw my mates look up. At first I saw shock, then pure love. They got up and were going to tackle me, but I raised my hand. I raced passed them and up the stairs.

I could hear Louise straining against the chains. I thought of them melting into water and the water freezing Max into a cage. I walked into the room and saw Louise about to collapse. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Shh, shh. Its okay, you're okay." She was sobbing. Her clothes were all messed up.

"I didn't want him to. He wouldn't stop!" She kept crying and then everyone else walked in. Louise looked up and saw Aiden. I could tell she thought he was going to reject her, so I sent him a mind link.

"This is why we had to hurry back. Max was trying to touch her." He replied out loud. "I would never reject you, never." He walked up to where we were then dropped to his knees. Louise fully pulled away from me and lunged into Aiden's arms.

I stood up and turned to Jackson and Oliver. I could tell they were confused as to what was going on. I walked to them and wrapped my arms around them. They embraced me back.

"We thought you died." I pulled back and looked at them.

"Oh, don't worry, I did. I went to Selene's palace and everything. It was beautiful and amazing. She even told me that Lucifer is with my parents." They both looked at me with shock and I realized they weren't there when me and my twin got out new gifts. So I told them what happened.

Finally, I came t the end and they embraced me again. "Don't ever do that again." They spoke at the same time and I laughed.

After a while, I pulled away and walked to Max's cage where Augustus stood right beside it, tears falling from his eyes. "Oh stop crying you big baby."

I placed my had on my twin's shoulder and whispered, "do you want to do the honors?"

I knew he knew what I was talking about because a small smile went to his lips. "Well now that I don't have his influence over me anymore, I would love to."

I morphed the cage into chains and made Max stand up. "Max West, as this packs alpha, I condemn you to death. Augustus, go ahead."

My twin reached forward and clasp his hand around Max's throat. I saw the life draining from his eyes, but I also felt my own life draining too. I began to gasp and I fell to my knees, grabbing at my throat.

Augustus stopped and turned to me, and I felt the hand unclasp from my throat. I looked up to see Max smirking. "Anita's last gift to me. She knew would bring yourself back to this realm. So last minute, she managed to put the curse on your body when you touched her to execute her." He laughed. "She linked your body to mine."

I stood up and looked around. I came to a decision. "I want you to continue to kill him." Everyone's faces showed nothing but shock. I walked over to my bed and started to make it. As I did, I spoke. "I know that once a mate dies, sometimes a the other mate gets their gift. I understand Anita gave her gift to Max. He can't just walk around with that kind of power. He has no kin so we wont have to worry about that." As I finished, I looked up. "I'm not supposed to be here. I hate to say it, but I'm not as happy as I used to be." I looked at Aiden and Louise. "Aiden, thank you so much for never believing I was a monster. And for convincing Mom and Dad to let me out. Louise, you're the best-est friend I could've ever asked for. Even after those years I never answered you, you forgave me and let me back into your life." I turned to my mates. "I love you two more than you will ever know. Jackson, I forgive you for killing my mother. I know it was really Anita, but I also know you still feel guilty. Oliver, I forgive you for making a big deal that my twin was gay. Thank you both for staying, even though I'm different and almost gotten you both killed on many occasions. Please take care of Annalise. She won't have her mother but she'll have two fathers, and you two are amazing fathers. I love you so much." I turned to Augustus and felt my insides crumble. He looked so beaten.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "I forgive you for hating me and thinking I was a monster. I forgive you for not have being able to see over Max's power. I forgive for annoying me, and making me want to hit you. For always messing up my homework and eating my food. I forgive you for liking pancakes more than waffles, even though their better." I pulled out of his grasp and cupped his cheeks. "But most of all, I forgive you for what you're about to do." I pulled his face to mine and kissed each of his cheeks.

I walked back to my bed and nodded at everyone. "You guys have done so much for me, even risked your life's. It only seems right that I die taking yet another risk from you guys." I paused to wiped my eyes. "Words cannot explain how much I will miss you. But I promise you this, I will look in on you. So don't think I'm gone for good." I was about to climb onto the bed when I began to float onto it. I was right in the center and I just floated there.

Augustus took that as his cue and wrapped his hand back around Max's throat. I felt my clothes drip from my body as a dress, the color of moonlight, formed onto my body. I didn't feel pain as I died. All I felt was piece.

Soon, I saw my body float, gently, onto the bed. I knew my family could see me in my ghost form. I smiled and waved. A light flared behind me and I turned around. I saw my parents there, holding my baby boy. The goddess was also standing there. She flashed a small smile at me and nodded to my family it. I looked over my shoulder, taking all of them in one last time. I then turned and walked into the light.

**********

Welp, what do you guys think? Epilogue? Yes? Maybe?

I don't know. I need your guy's thoughts on that.

By the way, I'm actually crying. I'm crying about killing Adeline. I didn't know if I really wanted to, but then I decided that the girl deserved some peace.

BUT!!!! I am thinking about writing a sequel about Annalise. Not sure yet, but like I said only two paragraphs ago, I NEED Y'ALLS OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay,

xXkissesXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.2K 35
"There is always something hidden from our eyes. Sometimes, it is just a minor thing, but sometimes, it is a whole new world. " Cassie Stewart was a...
304 28 14
A girl finds out that she is a hunter-werewolf hybrid and everything from there just goes downhill.
2.1K 341 34
How much shit can a person go through before they're truly dead on the inside?" Life is a challenging journey. It can be even more difficult when thr...
28.8K 705 39
Ranked 3rd in Elemental! 2-17-19 Ranked 194 out of over 5k in Powers! 12-14-18 This story is about the supernatural. No not the show silly. There are...