Sinful

By MKJVCC

So she's a model, and her modeling partner is her cousin and her bestfriend, adelyn. They live a rich and fam... More

Chapter two ; im kind of fucked

Chapter one ; angel

50 1 0
By MKJVCC

Angel, oh oh oh..... I used be obsessed with all you, all you. and if I lie, I hope you find somebody, somebody you love. ; angel ; the weeknd ; beauty behind the madness ; track number , fourteen.

__________________________

Oh, she isn't an angel but she sure acts like one. I knew you were special from the moment I saw you. And if we're not I hope you find somebody, I hope you find somebody to love, somebody to love.

— baby I know you, if your in pain tell me, if your in love, tell me.

— I just know that I hurt you, but take me back.

______________________

Hi, ok so yeah this book is gonna be good af, and this was chapter one, the lyrics of angel😂. Next chapter, chapter two is gonna be more literally so yeah this book is gonna be fucked up

Byeee!!!!

—meleny🦁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
507K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...