Chapter two ; im kind of fucked

--—

Melenys point of view /

Clearly I'm not worried about anything. At all. My life if literally all over the fucking place, lol. I don't think that I have a great way to show that I care because I just don't. First of all my high school sweetheart broke up with me and I'm just kind depressed and abusive to the fact of sleeping around. But guess what I don't.

I just have a need to feel accompanied by someone rather a women but a man. See I'm just a little boozed that fucking life is bull shit. Hollywood makes it seem like we have our shit together. Hollywood is fucking bullshit and let me just fucking explain why, well first of all Ian somerhalders marriage is a total lie, fucking Nikki hates his ass and they gotta pretend they're married to make some money.

The worst part of it all is that Justin bieber doesn't even write his own songs as he claims to. Ok so we're bestfriends like no joke, he's my ride or die kinda fucker so he tells me everything and I do the same. Everything in Hollywood is such a lie. The kardashians are fake as plastic and so is American idol they cast the damn singers.

I'm not like 100% sure about anything I'm really kind of winging everything, everything is around but it could be so much better. Like I could be dating Justin but I just choose not to, it would be the best thing in the world
because we both have very very strong feelings for each other.

But I'm trying to maintain a straight face status, what I mean is no record of dating guys.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey, I know this chapter is actual shit. But it gets better next chapter I swear.

So yeah it's tmr the new update :))