Memories (Will be going under...

By -markswife

Welcome to high school... or more like, my personal hell. Where I'll be judged on my appearance. Where the dr... More

Back to School... Hooray?
2.) Please No
3.) Eh?!
4.) Stupidity
5.) Oh Why Me?!
6.) Can't this day get any better?
8.) Sweet Awkwardness
9.) The Hangover
10.) Bad Luck
11.) What time is it? DATE TIME!
12.) The past is in the past... isn't it?
13.) Uh this is awkward...
14.) Second Date & Second Chances... For some but not all
15.) Possible Forgiveness for Both
Author's Note
16.) The End

7.) Escape?

111 3 0
By -markswife

" Now what?!" I asked.

Gabriel smiles mischievously, " We can get down and dirty."

My heart stopped and I gave him a look of disbelief.

" Are you serious?! Because this is not a time to be playing jokes!" I yelled.

Gabriel laughs, " What wrong with playing around."

I glared at him, " Your mind is definitely disgusting."

This made him even laugh more.

" I was kidding Megan. Stop being uptight."

I took in a deep breath and stormed over to him.

I jabbed him in the chest, " Uptight? I'm uptight?! The reason I'm uptight is because you get on my nerves you jerk! I can never have a peaceful moment without you making me pissed off! Arghhhhhhhh! Oh how you make me want to punch you!"

" Do it."

Huh?!

" W-What?"

" You heard me Megan... do it, go ahead... punch me."

" No! I don't want to get repor-"

Ruuuuuuuurrrglunk!

I screamed, jumping into Gabriel.

" What was that?!" I screamed.

" I think the air conditioning broke."

" Oh shit!" I groaned.

" Language missy." Gabriel laughs.

I glared at Gabriel, but then my eyes widened when I felt my ass being groped.

" Gabriel, I swear... if you don't put me down in two seconds, your balls will be chopped off." I said through clenched teeth.

" Alright."

Gabriel lets me go and my ass met with the cold and hard floor.

" Ow! My ass!" I wailed, getting up and rubbing it..

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Gabriel smirking in amusement as he checked out my ass.

I stopped rubbing my ass and stood up straight, ignoring its throbbing pain.

" I hate you... you fudgenugget!"

Gabriel laughs as I scowled at him.

I was about to cuss out this motherfucking, really hot, asshole when...

' Hmm too young

Too dumb to realize

That I should have

Bought you flowers...'

I started laughing as Gabriel fumbled to get his phone out of his desk drawer.

When he finally got his phone out, he looked at the caller ID and frowned.

" What the fuck! How dare you change my ringtone Lola!"

Lola?! Who is Lola?!

' Jealous much, me?'

Oh great your back...

' Missed me, didn't ya?'

No, not really.

" What do you mean my last ringtone was vulgar?! I'm a guy... I listen to those type of music... Yeah sure Lo, like I haven't heard that excuse before, you're just jealous that I could have that type of music on my phone... Ok ok, no need to PMS me baby!..."

Oh... so is this Lola chick some friend or something?

' Curious for the pretty boy?'

Oh shut it!

" Alright Lola, calm down. Can you call Jacob... What do you mean you guys aren't on talking terms?! Did you guys fight again?... Well I don't care if you don't want to end the silent treatment first, just call him!... Damnit Lola, I'm stuck in the school and the air conditioning system broke and I got to get Megan hom-... No she's not my girlfriend... No! She's not baby-mama, shut up and call Jacob!"

Well that answers it, if she called me Gabriel's gf or baby-mama, then she must be a friend.

' Relieved hon?'

But why he called her baby?

' Who knows?'

Gabriel hangs up his phone and sighs, pushing his hair back.

" Shit... she gets on my nerves sometimes."

Gabriel suddenly remembers that I was here and his face heats up.

" Ignore what just happened."

" I cannot." I say, smirking in amusement.

" Laugh all you want... I'm going to get revenge on her."

" Uh-huh...well pretty boy, they better come get us soon. I got to get to a party!"

" What did you just call me?"

" What? I didn't call you anything!"

" You called me pretty boy..."

" No I didn't!"

" Did."

" Didn't."

" Did too!"

" What are you?! Six? Are we back to kindergarten again?"

Gabriel laughs as he sits on his chair.

I sat on top of a random desk and criss-crossed my legs.

" So who's party your going to?"

" Zavier's."

" Aren't his parties a little too wild? And besides... how are you going to get pass your mother? Remember that mama dearest grounded you."

I rolled my eyes and give Gabriel a Cheshire smile.

He gives me a look and asks " What are you planning Megan."

" How about I tell her that you are hosting a "study sleepover" and if she wants conformation, I can pass the phone to you and you talk to her. I know Zavier's parties can get a little wild, so I'm making you come with me." I say with a delighted squeal into thinking such a brilliant plan.

" I'm not doing your diabolical plan Megan." Gabriel says, getting up to stretch.

" Oh please! C'mon, you need to live up!"

" No Megan."

" Please please please!" I pouted.

" N-O."

" Pretty please with cherry on top of swirly whipped cream plopped on a ice cream-coke float?!" I pleaded, doing the puppy dog eyes.

It looked like Gabriel was about to say no, but then he gives me a Cheshire smile.

" Now what are you planning Mr. Manson?"

Gabriel shrugs as the Cheshire smile was still plastered on his cute face, " I'll go along with your plan."

" You will?! Oh yay!!!"

" Under one condition though."

" Anything! Name your price!"

Gabriel walks over to me and leans in, his lips inches away from mine.

" Go on a date with me Megan."

I fumbled and lost my footing, my face was about to come face-contact with the ground when Gabriel caught me.

And our lips were still mere-inches away from mine.

" So what will your answer be Miss. Vasquez?"

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and felt mesmerized.

" I-uh... Um..."

BANG!

The door to the French room slams open and a tall-ish, pretty curvy girl with long, luscious dark-brown hair enters the room along with a cute Asian.

" I'm here you big baby!"

Escape? More like awkward Escape!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 22 19
A story of friendship, trust, heart break and high school life. A group of friends survive their last year in high school and each go through a stage...
65.2K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
3.5K 132 27
This isn't your run of the mill love story. Where maybe a couple conflicts but all these lucky things happen. Sure there will be love but at what cos...