Erotic friend fanfictions

By ToadFrog-Fan-Account

Fun hanky panky fics. More

Hailey x Emma
Reese x Bob Belcher x George the Sting A Ray
Rylee x Peyton
Jack X Peyton X Ariel X Rylee X Blake x Hailey
Izzy X Marshal Lee
Haley x curtain
Plastic jar of cheese balls X Cody
Ashlee x Shitockk
A dip into the man pond

Bailey x Lamp

173 8 7
By ToadFrog-Fan-Account

Bailey couldn't take her eyes off the slender metallic pole in front of her. She imagined running her pink tongue over the cool metal substance.  Something about the way it shined made a fire in her loins. It was beautiful and she needed it.

After moments of contemplation she decided to approach the sleek pole. She gingerly caressed its warm bulb. It flickered in response. Her heart leaped in excitement, this must mean something she thought.

"Hi." She said in a seductive tone.

There was no answer.

"Um.. hello?" she said.

Still, no avail.

She took a deep breath growing increasingly annoyed and aroused by the minute. Balling and un-balling her fists she tried one more time to make contact.

"Excuse me? I'm talking to you." She said sassily.

Bailey narrowed her eyes staring the pole down. She brought her hands to the pole wrapping her palms around the smooth metal. Seething she shrieked at the pole.

"SAY SOMETHING TO ME BITCH! SAY SOMETHING!!"

No response once again. She rolled her eyes, stomping her meaty feet on the base of the lamp. The lamp shook and a evil cackle erupted from her throat. She pressed her face to the pole, drifting her tongue over the reflective surface. 

"Yum, yum. You taste well." She said in a low voice.

She couldn't contain herself anymore. She thrust her hips into the metal pole. Riding it all the way to the floor. She vigorously rubs her face on the pole.

"You're so sexy." She growls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.4K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
161K 2.2K 33
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
3.5M 82.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
494K 14.3K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?