Infatuation to love

By counting_happiness

a story of a muslim girl and her crushes but then something happened and she lost them. a story in which how... More

Emopter One: His Brown Eyes & Mine
Emopter Two: Smile That Made My Day
Emopter three: Hallucinating Him
Emopter Four: Can You Go By Yourself?
Emopter Five: At My Doorstep
Emopter Six: Relationsh--
Emopter Seven: Innocent & Annoyed Conversation
Emopter Eight: I Am Much More Me When I Am With You
Emopter Nine: I Love The Way He Smiles
Emopter Ten: Havoc Is Coming!!
Emopter Eleven: His Smile Flushed My Pain Away
Emopter Twelve: BOOM BOOM BOOM
Emopter Thirteen: Brothers Are Over Protective
Emoter Fourteen: Laid In Disbelief
Emopter Fifteen: I May Fall & Shatter Into Pieces
Emopter sixteen: I Lost Everyone
Emopter seventeen: Go Where You Belong!!
Emopter Eighteen: You Are Beautiful
Emopter Ninteen: You Belong To Him
Emopter Twenty: Ryan's Note
Emopter Twenty One: Say It..Be A Man
Emopter Twenty Two: Where Is Ryan?
Emopter Twenty Three: World Of Unconsciousness
Emopter Twenty Five: Somethings Should Never Be Revealed
Emopter Twenty Six: Lakeview Park
Emopter Twenty Seven: Over Reacting Friends
Emopter Twenty Eight: Pillow Fight Of Death
Emopter Twenty Nine: Secret Meetings
Emopter Thirty:Jerkson Calling
Emopter Thirty One: Off To Nearest Land
MY NOTES : MUST READ
Emopter Thirty Two: If I Really Cared
Emopter Thirty Three: Somebody Save Me Please !!
Emopter Thirty Four: Life, Pebbles , Love ,
Emopter Thirty Five: Counting Girls
Emopter Thirty Six: Torn Jeans
Emopter Thirty Seven: Freaking Flashback
Emopter Thirty Eight:
Emopter Thirty Nine: Astounding Past
Emopter Fourty: Fall On Deaf Ears(ignorance)
Empoter Fourty One: Dead Dentist
Emopter Forty Two:Truth Is Not Always Bitter
Emopter Forty three: Nervousness & Sneakers
Emopter Forty Four: Staying Far
Emopter Fourty Five: Unbound Happiness
Emopter Fourty Six: Not Everybody Lies
Emopter Fourty Seven: Surprised

Emopter Twenty Four: Bloody Frustrations

157 25 44
By counting_happiness

*peep peep peep*

And there I heard a loud sound of applying brake.

I opened my eyes and glance over it.

"ALHUMDULILAH! ! .. " I pronounce as I saw asad standing still.
Behind him was a yellow cab.
The tyres of that car were heated up and I can smell burning of rubber around.

I ran to him.

"Are you alright ?? " I said as I shake him

"Ermm ermm .. yeah!!" He managed to answer but still he was in shocked.

The yellow cab's driver comes out and starting apologizing to Asad.

Asad being a kindhearted man forgave him and he asked me to sit in his car by pointing towards the red car in his garage.

We both headed towards the car.
He was about to start engine as my ear heard a sweet voice of a little girl.

"Asad bhai (brother), you forget to take Dom with you!?"
I turned my head and saw Asad's little sister with Dom ( his pet dog).

" I am not gonaa sit with the dog in this car!" I yelled before Asad's approval for the dog.

" Dom is vegetarian. He will not eat you!" He smirked.

"Nope... I wont sit .! Either he is going or I" I muttered and he nodd.

" Sania, take Dom with you as your sister is afraid of Dom!" He smirked by teasing me.

From this Sania turned by saying goodbye and I turned to Asad.

"So where is he??" I asked him by picking the water bottle from the deck.

" I dont know where he is?" He replied and I almost chocked the water as I was drinking it.

"What.. you dont know where is Ryan!!! You called me and said you know where---" I yelled

"Listen!! I asked you to bring his belongings.. I hadnt said that I know where he is!!?? He groaned as he cut me off.

" okayy.. just focus on your mind and remember any place , he would go .. just go back jn your childhood dude!!" I looked at his face with my worried eyes and asked him.

"Emmm emmm..!! Place he would go!"
He answered while thinking.

Just then his phone started ringing but he disconnected and continues to think.

"Think Asad. . When you both fought.. when he is upset--" I forced him to think harder.

"Wait .. I think I know where he is!!" He groaned as he start the engine.

My eyes filled with hope that now I might find him.

Now I might found those answers which are roaming in my mind.

"Ohh my Allah!!..help us..!" I prayed as we headed forward.

"Ameen" he muttered.

After 20 minutes of driving
He turned around the street and parked the car.

" we used to come here.. when we were upset!" He said and I rushes out of the car.

His phone rang again and this time he does the same.

Hanged it up.

"Ryan.. ryan.. !! Where are you Ryan? ?" I shouted as I heades towards the dark area.

It was small street where graffiti covered all the walls around.
A dustbin was there which was filled with rubbish.
The street light was broken and it looks creepy.

I searched every corner of that street and my eyes failed to see that thin figure.

When my paitence ended I yelled at him

"You said .. you know where is he..!! He isnt here..!! Where is he..?? Asad..??

As I said this my eyes met Asad's eyes and I guessed he had noticed that my eyes were watery.

" I thought he will be here?!" He answered.

I put my hands on my temple and sit down on a bench near.

" I dont know why this happenwd with me. Where is he?? Ya ALLAH .. don't take my test!! I m very bad at it.!!" With my watery eyes I glared at tye sky and asked The Kings of all Kings... Allah to help me.

By watching my act, he came and

"We will find him!.. just dont loose hope azka..trust yourself" he said.

I looked up to his face.

"I m really sorry! ! That I yelles at you.. ofcourse how would you know where he went??.." I apologize and he nodd.

"In Shah ALLAH .!! We ll find him" he gave me hope.

But just then his phone started ringing.
I glare up and he cut that and asked me think where he could go.

I was busy in my thoughts again that his ringtone awakened me.

This time he picked it up.

"Yes bro..!!"
"Ahaan.. where! ?"

"At highschool"
"Okay I m coming there!"

I could only understands the half situation so I look at him for explaination.

Before I could say anything he indicated me to sit in the car. While he was still on the phone.

"Okay just eye on him!"by saying this he hanged up.

"Ryan and Cornell is fighting at highschool!" He finally said after he started the engine.

By listening to this stuff , I got a super duper panic attack from head to toe.

"What!! Fight! !..a....aaaa.. But he never fights. .!" I didn't know whether i was explaining to myself or I was responding to Asad.

"Yeah.. but something happened between him and Cornell.. don't you know Cornell.. he is jerk who always had to put his nose in others bussiness!" He groaned as we head towards the highschool.

"Hmm.. but Ryan is afraid of mice.. dont you know, then how come he's in a fight!" I questioned him.

" Only ALLAH knows..!!" He answerd and I nodd and turn my head towards the window and started reciting few dua's (prayers).

While reciting those prayers , Ryan's thin face came to my mind and I just lost it.

My eyes were watery and my nose turns scarlett. Just to hide my this dilemma , I pretend to sneezed and cover my tears and red nose by a tissue paper.

My head kept on telling me , one tear fell from your eye and you will collapse but my eyes were not cooperating with my mind and they kept on crying untill Asad handed me water bottle.

Then I realize that , I failed to hide them.

"Drink water, I know you had allergies! " he grinns as I took it from him and drank it.

"Here are we..!! Our highschool!!.. hurry grab his jacket and follow me " he instructed as we reached the parking slot of our highschool.

After searching few corridors I finally managed to get into that fighting area.

A huge lump of people was there.
They all were gathered making a circle in the mid of the area.

The sky was clear just as sky become after the storm. I dont know why but I felt the intensity in air.

Intensity that something bad had happened. My heart pounded faster and faster on each of my step.

"Ohh my Allah!!" I cried as we head towards that lump.

Asad pulled few of the people apart to make the way towards the centre.

I slowly make my way to that area.

Oh Allah..

Fight
Ryan
Blood

Enough .. I wont think farther now.

I took a step closer to look and again I was speechless.

A round figure with chubby face and tiny nose which was bleeding and his head was also in had a scar , which was indicating that someone had hit it with intense force.

It was Cornell Lordsworth.
He is one year senior to us. He wasnt a bright student but was quite popular in highschool due to his criminal record.

I saw him bleeding and his body was full of scars. It was like time froze and I was lost somewhere in my own thoughts.

"Okayy .. Cornell! Now tell menthe whole scene!" Asad voice awakened me but my eyes were still concerned with Ryan's thought n they were stick to the floor.

"You wana heard about that pathetic **** man!!. You bull*** friend of that *** -" Cornell opened his bad mouth and throw those pathetic words to us.

Asad tried to calm him down but he failed .

"Asad!! Just let him go!" I yelled as Asad pulled Cornell's collar .
I wasnt listening what Asad was telling him but when I saw Asad pulling his collar, it was like a electric shocked ran into my body and I yelled.

"Maybe , we should asked them!" I pointed out the finger to the boys standing against the pole.

He let go Cornell and headed towards them.
While i was still on the same place.

*ringing ringing*
I grab my phone from my pocket.
It was Ryan's mom.

"Asalmao alikom!! Aunt "

"Waliakom asalam ! Dear
Do you find him"

"Nope ! Aunt!
But I m trying to--"

"Dear!! RYAN'S
friend told me that he took his friend's
red truck!! He
added that ryan
might be
going to the Lakeview park.!!

"Lakeview park!!

"Yeah!! Listen dear!!
I had to go in
the meeting!
Do take care
of him ."

"Allah.hafiz"

From this I hanged up.

-------------------------------------------

My notes
Ryan: its seems like I m the most important person in someone's life *smirking*
Azka: yeah .. in your mom's eyes .. she is so worried and you are jerk
Ryan: mom..!! Lolol... I was talking about ....
Asad: dude!! Where are you man!?
Ryan: pal!! I m in my world .. where people like you dont exist.
Author: guys I know my grammar is bad but stop fighting over here.
Ryan: I wont say a word to your grammar if you ll give me the chance to stab asad.
Azka: how cruel you had became??
Ryan: cruel !! And me.. these are just too opposite this !!
Azka: yeah.. jerk and donkey. . They suits you more..
Ryan: oh really...
Asad: come on azii lets go
Ryan: heyy heyy heyy .. how you dare to call her that..!!
Asad: because its cute and I will call her that... azii.. azii
Ryan: say it again and you ll hav to visit dentist or may be graveyard
*ryan and asad started quarreling*
Azka: stop it ..
*pulling them apart*
*Ryan left*
*Asad followed him*

-----------------------------------

Thank you for your support guys..
You all are love..

Do tell me how is this chapter??

What you like the most!??

Dedicated to @ambersajid
Amd the beautiful cover is the effort of. @lovemelovemenotAG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 28K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
286K 16K 46
Highest rank #38 in spiritual. Completed meet Hatina, a young muslimah who always dreamed of being loved, but anyone she loved never loved her back...
4.6K 79 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...