Insanity

Por Dragon_Stories_2511

The life of a psychopathic child is hard, especially when your parents abandoned you when you were four, and... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Prologue

34 4 24
Por Dragon_Stories_2511

My name is Kristy. I am eight years old. I'm a psychopath. The mental institute is after me. I kill everyone and anyone I want. No one stops me. Why? Because I'm only a child. An innocent kid crying over her new parents, who are dead, and when people come investigate, she pulls out her weapon and kills them. I will sometimes break down, a pool of tears forming at my own feet. That is, until the stronger side of me takes over, and I lash out and kill the nearest living thing. I have been alone for four years now, living on the streets, orphanages, and new houses. I can make a bomb out of almost anything, and I'm coming for you.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

234K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.
51.7K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
96.3K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...