Simply Amazing-T. Songz 1/3:E...

Od DreamingAlchemist

Trey Songz is a superstar with everything he could ever want. Meanwhile Carmen is a lonely and depressed Fas... Viac

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten. 1/2
Chaptern Ten 2/2
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Simply Amazing:Chapter 13
Simply Amazing:Chapter 14
Simply Amazing:Chapter 15
Simply Amazing:Chapter 16
Simply Amazing:Chapter 17
Simply Amazing:Chapter 18
Simply Amazing:Chapter 19
Simply Amazing:Chapter 20
Simply Amazing:Chapter 21
Simply Amazing:Chapter 22
Simply Amazing:Chapter 23
Simply Amazing:Chapter 24
Simply Amazing:Chapter 25
Simply Amazing:Chapter 26
Simply Amazing:Chapter 27
Simply Amazing:Chapter 28
Simply Amazing:Chapter 29
Simply Amazing:Chapter 30
Simply Amazing: Chapter 31
Simply Amazing:Chapter 32
Simply Amazing:Chapter 33
Simply Amazing:Chapter 35
Simply Amazing:Chapter 36
Simply Amazing:Chapter 37
Simply Amazing:Chapter 38
Simply Amazing:Chapter 39
Simply Amazing:Chapter 40:Epilogue
Simply Amazing:Sequel

Simply Amazing:Chapter 34

6.1K 122 30
Od DreamingAlchemist

Hi!

So I got a lot of questions about the last chapter. Well as I was writing it I was on tumblr (my second home). I saw a few post about rape and one of the pictures is one the right.--->

Anywho just because a female wears certain clothes or acts a certain way doesn't mean that makes any sexual abuse okay. I got the idea from another picture I saw,I just couldn't find it -__-. I didn't make the scene as graphic and as gruesome as it could have because its kind of fucked up already :/.

The next few chapters are going to be focusing more on Carmen and Tremaine because their relationship has changed since her "accident". And I've noticed that they haven't really developed. o.0

Before I conclude my rambling I want to thank EACH AND EVERYONE who reads,fans,vote,and comments on this story. It has 67,000+ reads and that is dope as fuck. Honestly thank you because you make writing fun for me.

This will also be mainly like living in the mind of "New Carmen" since everything is pretty much new to her.

Aight I'm done. :)

__________

5 days after..
Carmen

This life I'm living just feels weird. I don't actually know how to explain it,it just doesn't feel right. The people around me ask me questions and expect to me to know what they are talking about. People tell me stories and read from some book that I  Fiona brought. Nothing sounds familiar and the more I hear confuses me. Every night Trey and I sit on the couch and he reads a story out of the book. When he's finished he asks me if I remember any of it. I think about pretending but I know that it won't help so I shake my head know and I could see the slight disappointment on his face.
Was my life really even important anyway?
________________ 10:07 am.

"Wake up"
"Wake up"

Someone kept shaking me but I didn't want to get up. I just went to sleep. They shook me again and I kicked them as hard as I can. Something dropped and hit the floor hard,I couldn't tell what it was but I didn't care. Whoever I kicked kicked me back and I held my leg in pain. What the hell.

The blanket was snatched out of my loose grasp and the short girl from the other day glared down at me.

"Get up Carmen."

"Go away." I said glaring back at her.

"No! I am your sitter for today and we have to go soon.So get up!" While absent mindedly rubbing her leg she stared at me.

"I'm not going anywhere so go away." I rolled my eyes and got comfy under the blanket only for her to pull it away. Again.

"I'm serious get uppp!!!" The girl whined.

Ugh.

"I am an adult I don't need a sitter. I'm not going anywhere and I don't even know you." I spoke calmly but I was really annoyed.

"You don't know anything so somebody needs to be with you. I have a photo shoot in 30 minutes so we need to go. I'm your sister! You do know me."

I raised an unconvinced eyebrow at her. I don't have any brothers or sisters at least according to the book I don't. We don't even look a like. I wasn't leaving I feel safe here. "I can't be late Get the fuck up!!!" She yelled  obvious annoyed by me. After a glance at the clock on the nightstand she grabbed my arm and tried to pull me off the bed. I wasn't moving. At all.

Needless to say she was beyond pissed off. She stomped out of the room with her arms folded and slammed the door shut.I guess I was suppose to care.................. No.
The kid was annoying me so I locked the door.

Finally a few minutes passed and I was starting to falling asleep but once again the girl was disturbing me. "Carmen...open the door.."

I ignored her and shut my eyes even tighter.

"Carmen!!" She repeatedly called out my name and by the
13th time I was willing to suffer the consequences for tossing her out of a 3rd story window.

"What the fuck do you want!!" I screamed causing the beating against the door stop.

"Did you just curse?" She asked behind a gasp.

I don't know. Did I? Who cares just leave me alone.

"Car-" A phone interrupted another round of yelling from the girl at the other side of the door. I looked at the screen and it read:

Incoming call:
     Tremaine N.

Who is that? I placed the phone back on the floor and turned the television on.

I never realized how weird that word was. Tellllllllllll a vision. Tellllllllllllllllll a vision. Maybe its telling a vision. Maybe everything on screen is in my head?
T-e-l-e-v-i-s-i-o-n.

It's an e there! How did that e get there? Does that make it tellyvision?

Telllllly vision. Telllllllllllllllly vision.
How could it tell visions if there's an e? Maybe it's Telly's visions? Why are they using his visions? Does Telly know about this? Oh my gosh I'm watching Telly's visions!!! Oh no!!

Wait...

Who the fuck is Telly?
What am I even talking abo-

A/N: Smh I had this convo with myself while in the hospital, it reminded me of something Carmen would do.

The phone started ringing again with the same name on the screen.

Tremaine N.

"Carmen answer the phone." The voice startled me since I had hoped that she was gone.

"How?" I mumbled staring st the phone in confusion. It had a screen but it looked like a gaming device on the back.

"Press the button on the screen that says answer. Fucking retard." I heard her mumble the last part and I threw a shoe at the door. When she screamed I knew I got her head.

Haha .

"The screen doesn't have buttons!!" I yelled looking for buttons I couldn't find any so I tossed the phone behind me and I glared at the door.

"They are on the screen!"
I started to get frustrated and I plopped back down on something hard after realizing it was the phone I tossed in on the other side of the bed.
"No they are not!"
"Yes they are!!"
"No they aren't!"
"Yes they are!!!"
"THE FUCKING PHONE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BUTTONS!" I screamed aggravated and borderline pissed off. I laid back and took a deep breath while trying to calm down.

"Yo are you alright?" I heard a small voice that sounded a bit like Trey. I looked around but he wasn't here. Something beeped and I heard the girl's voice.

"Check the phone..."

The phone was on its back I guess and I saw it answered a call.
Tremaine N. 3 minutes and 48 seconds.

"Since you aren't getting up I have to go. Bye"

The phone didn't make any noise so reluctantly I held it to my ear.
"Hello...."
"Carmen?" I looked at the screen again and it I say Trey's face. It scared me and I jumped.
"Trey!! Hi!!" My mood changed dramatically when I stared at the screen and saw him smiling.
"What's going on with you?"
"I can see you.?" I furrowed my eyebrows looked at the screen again.
"I can see you too." He chuckled and I stopped glaring at the phone."What happened with Brooke?"

Who is Brooke? I shrugged. "Who's Brooke?"
"Your sister." Trey raised an eyebrow and I was confused again.

Someone began knocking on the door before I could disagree. Sensing my problem we said goodbye and I slowly approached the door with a knife in my right hand. I've never been here alone before and I'm a tad bit scared. The knob turned and I held the knife up slowly walking to the door. When it opened I flew toward whoever walked passed the threshold and stabbed them as hard as I can. We ended up on the floor but I quickly got back up and stared at the person on the ground.

It was a guy.

I've never seen him before and now he's lying on the floor holding his bleeding shoulder.

He groaned as he struggled to sit up and lean against the wall beside the open door. The guy glared at me.

"What that fuck is wrong with you!! Shit. You fucking stabbed me." He winced holding his shoulder.

Well nobody asked you to just walk into my apartment...so yeah.

The blood was soaking his green shirt,I could tell he was in a lot of pain.

Aww poor intruder.

I slowly approached him and I gingerly pulled the knife out and the blood came pouring out.I guess it went deeper than I thought.

"Why did you do that!?" He looked even angrier than before. I went to the kitchen to wash knife off he seemed to be dealing with his situation well.

"Are you going to leave? That looks bad..."

Allen.

"I just need someone to check on her." Trey repeated trying to convince me to go check on Carmen since Brooke left her.

"Fine I do it." I mumbled. He thanked me and sent me the address to her apartment building.

I couldn't help but think about what it would look like. What she would look like. The last time I saw her she looked beat up. Trey still hasn't told me the full shory about what happen to her but I can only imagine. Her beautiful innocent face was damaged. How could someone do that to her?

I got out of my car and ran upstairs to the her 3rd floor apartment. Hesitantly I knocked on the door. After a while I stopped and slightly turned the knob and it was unlocked. If she's hurt or something I did have a reason for walking in unannounced. It seemed to be empty after I scanned the room from the doorway. Once I walked in I saw someone run to me and a sharp forceful pain in my left shoulder. We fell back and landed on the floor I held my hand over the wound and groaned in pain. The pain was so bad I could barely lift myself up in the wall behind me. I glared at the sight of Carmen standing in the kitchen staring at me. What the fuck is wrong with her?

"What that fuck is wrong with you!! Shit. You fucking stabbed me." My body lunged forward a bit making me since from the pain as I held my shoulder.

My green shirt was almost soaked in blood. Excruciating wasn't even the word to describe it.

She tip toed to me and her hand slowly reached up and pulled the knife out. That only made more blood shoot out. I felt myself getting pissed not only did I get stabbed but I liked this shirt.

"Why did you do that!?" I stared down at my hand that wad trying to contain all of the blood. As if she didn't do anything she walked to the sink and washed. the knife off. Wow really.

"Are you going to leave? That looks bad..." Carmen trailed off and I stared at her wide eyed.

"No I'm here to do a job." I stated plainly after she brought me a towel. It stopped bleeding soon after but my shirt was ruined "And that job is?"

"Trey asked me to come here." "Wow. Really? Then I'm sorry."  She walked to me and pulled me up by my good arm. "You wouldn't be sorry if Trey wasn't involved?" I raised an eyebrow slightly taken back by her apology. "Mmhm!" I watched Carmen skip out of the room and skip back with a first aid. I don't understand why she's with him. Don't get me wrong he's like a brother to me and blood couldn't make us closer but what does she see in him? He treated her worst than I ever did when we were younger. Even though we are older I cant understand it.

What does he have that I don't?

I lifted my shirt over my head and watched her tend to the open wound on right shoulder. Carefully she wiped away the dried up blood around it. When the alcohol touched it I bit down on my bottom lip hard. That intense stinging feeling almost took over my whole arm. I stood in front of her and she sat on the counter because of our height difference.

I'm not like Chris I'll never have sex or get into any kind of relationship with my friend's girl. I just want to be something more..

"I'm done." Her words pulled me out of my trance. I looked up to find her looking at me with an eyebrow raised. I glanced at my shoulder and it was dry and under a gauze. "When did you do this?" A needle and and thread were laying on top on a pile of bloody paper towel. I looked at her and into her eyes as I waited for her answer. "When you started staring at me like a creep... Kinda like you are now.."

Carmen

I furrowed my eyebrows when I started to feel very uncomfortable by the way that the guy was looking at me. Just staring at me like that is weird. I slowly tried to back away but his hands held my leg. He pulled me even closer than we were before and his eyes never left mine. It was scary I can feel the intensity in his stare. The breathing increased and got heavier. I just wanted to go back to my room,leaving him to bleed to death seems to be a good idea now. Slowly I reached around for the knife on the counter. His hand captured mine and he pulled the knife out out of my reach.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just.."
Almost like he was unaware of what he was doing he grabbed both of my arms and kissed me.Once our lips touched his face softened he seemed calm. I on the other hand felt disgusted and confused. It's like he reminded me of someone but i don't know them. After the 2 seconds of his lips touching mine he let my arms go and I got that familiar feeling again. I felt so small,so weak and so trapped. I hated it. I'm not a weak person. Am I?

He smiled lazily at me and I couldn't hold the anger that came out of me. The force of my fist connecting with his jaw knocked him back. When he went back his head hit the edge on the other counter and his eyes closed. I kicked his leg but he didn't move so I ran to my room to get dressed. With my black jeans,white shirt,and black and white high top Nike's I ran out of my apartment.

I heard voices coming up the stairs so I hid behind the plant in the hallway. Oddly it was the smallest one and anyone could see me. Something about that plant gave me a familiar feeling like I did that before. It's frustrating that I can't even remember why or if it even happened. From behind the plant I watched the 4 girls that walked up the stairs walk into my apartment.
They didn't even knock.
Probably more people to try and kill me. I ran down the stairs,out the door and down the street.
It's was only 11:20am and I haven't been outside by myself before.

I don't have anything here so I should just go....

______________________________________________

Thank You for reading.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2M 70.7K 22
[Caution-Mature Audience] The ORIGINAL "The Babysitter" story Re-Publishing this story as I edit each chapter. Please bare with me readers. One of...
290K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
209K 8.6K 63
Romero, struggling to push through the day to day life of his world: court bills, money, family, money, the past, money, his own mind, and more money...
30.8K 1.5K 65
Sequal to Is this love real? K. Michelle is back at that work. She works hard being a mother and a wife to her husband Tremaine aka Trey Songz. Every...