Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

By _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo

8.8K 151 16
By _shiro_usagi_

~Time Skip in Soul Society~

"...go"

Someone's been calling him. Kurosaki Ichigo, the substitute Shinigami.

"I..igo"

There goes the voice again. The voice that he know it very well. The voice of someone important to him.

"Ichigo!" The last calling causing Ichigo finally open his eyes. He rise up his body and found the voice's owner right beside him. "Are you alright?" She asked. He tried to remember what happened. Yes, he was practicing in a hidden are that Yoruichi made. Looks like he got tired from the training and just went asleep. He take a look at the figure sitting right beside him and found...

"R-Ran?"

"How're you feeling?"

"I'm fine. Thanks to Yoruichi-san and Renji, I'm confident to save Rukia" Ichigo said.

Toudo Ran. She's Ichigo's distant relative and staying at his house for a while. She's in same age with Ichigo and he considered Ran as his little sister. She's following him to Soul Society because she's worried about Rukia. Moreover, Ran also worried about Ichigo but this making Ichigo more worried about her. He doesn't want Ran to get hurt and convinced her to stay at the human world and wait for his return but Ran is too stubborn to hear his advice and keep following him.

"Well then. Ran? You stay with Renji so when he got Rukia, just go with him and hide somewhere" Ichigo said.

"Eh?"

"Don't worry. I won't lose" Ichigo vowed to Ran and she knows better whenever Ichigo vowing something to her, he will do it. He would not lose to anybody.

"Okay" Ran said and both of them exit the hidden area where Renji already waiting for them.

"Yoo! You ready, Ichigo?" Renji asked.

"Of course I am. I'm counting on you about Rukia. And Ran too" Ichigo said.

"Sure. Well, let's go Ran" Renji said and Ran only nodded. The three of them go their separate ways. Ichigo went alone while Renji and Ran went together to their location.

***

Sokyoku Hills

Renji and Ran already reached their location and wait until Ichigo save Rukia. Few minutes later, Ichigo appeared and saved Rukia.

"I'm going now. I'll give you a sign when its save" Renji said.

"Okay" Ran answer and Renji get out from his hiding point and attacking the guards. Ran could see Renji don't have any difficulty handling the guards. Seeing Renji giving a sign to her, Ran run towards him and standing beside him. "Hm? What's Ichigo doing?"

"Huh? Wh--! What are you doing, Ichigo? Don't tell me..."

"Catch her!" Ichigo shout at him and throwing Rukia to Renji.

"You idiot!!!" Renji shout back at him and catching Rukia but he got thrown far enough from where he were standing.

"R-Renji-kun?!? Rukia?!?" Ran called them and run towards them.

"Ichigo!!! You idiot!!" Rukia cursing him.

"What are you gonna do if I drop her?!?" Renji shouting at him.

"Take her away!" Ichigo told them, confusing Renji and Rukia. "What are you doing? I said take her away. It's your job now! Don't you dare drop her! And watch over Ran too!" Ichigo said. Renji then carrying Ruki and Ran both and run away from there. He could sense few of the lieutenants are chsing him but Ichigo blocking them.

"R-Renji! We have to help Ichigo! Renji!" Rukia shout at him.

"Shut up! That Ichigo guy... He wants to return what he owes to you, so be quiet! That guy won't dead. Nobody thinks badly of you. You can depend on me and Ichigo" Renji told her.

"Don't worry, Rukia. Ichigo will be fine. Just trust him, okay?" Ran with her usual warm smile said to her. Seeing her causing Rukia agreed.

When the three of them already got far from the Sokyoku Hills, someone is blocking them and when they saw the figure...

"T-Tosen-taicho? Why?" Renji asked him but without saying anything, Tosen suddenly teleports the four of them back to Sokyoku Hills. "Wh-What? This is... the Sokyoku Hills"

"Welcome, Abarai-kun" Someone is greeting him. Renji take a look behind him and found Ichimaru with Aizen, who he thought already dead but standing right there, breathing.

"Aizen-taicho? Ichimaru? Wh-What's the meaning of this?" Renji confuse.

"Put Toudo Ran and step aside" Aizen order him making the three of them shock.

"A-Aizen-taicho? What did you said? And how are you still alives?" Renji is trying to question him back.

"That's weird. I don't think you're not hear it. I said put Toudo Ran there and step aside, Abarai-kun" Aizen order him again. Renji could see in his eyes, Aizen is serious. He wants Ran, that makes Renji confuse. What does he want with Ran? With the person he just know? No. Probably he knows her for a long time but he could see there is no hint Ran know him too.

"Why, Aizen-taicho?!? What do you want from her?!?" Renji questions him.

"You don't have to know the reason. If you value your life, put her down and go"

"R-Renji-kun?" Ran call him. He noticed Ran is scared but he knows Ran is someone who is ready to sacrificed herself in order for Renji to run away with Rukia. But... He already promised to Ichigo to protect her too. So, until Ichigo came-he will protect both Ran and Rukia.

"I refuse" Renji finally said.

"What?" Aizen asked.

"I said I refuse, Aizen-taicho" Renji said it again.

"I see" Aizen said and seeing Ichimaru ready to take off his zanpakuto, Aizen told him to not to and walk towards Renji who is still holding Rukia and Ran. "You're really stubborn, Abarai-kun. If you do not want to leave Toudo Ran behind, there is no way. I have my own way, you do not have to move" He said and he take out his zanpakuto "Leave you arm and her, then step aside" As Aizen said that, Renji dodged his attack but he still got a wound from Aizen's strike, in the arm which holding Ran. "Yare yare. It seems you become quiet improve, Abarai-kun. I'm happy to see that. But, I don't want things to be harder because its unbearable for seeing a subordinate die" Hearing his statements, causing Renji become furious. Asking why he killed Hinamori but Aizen said it was an act of compassion because he has trained Hinamori so she won't capable to live without him.

After exchanging words with Aizen, Renji starting to attack him again with his shikai. Unfortunately, Aizen easily block his attacks with his bare hands and destroyed the segments of the blade parts while also cutting up Renji.

"Renji-kun!" Ran shout at him, seeing Renji kneel down because of his wound. Aizen walk towards them and stand in front.

"This is your last chance. Put Toudo Ran and step aside" Aizen told him again.

"W-Wait! Don't hurt him! I will--" Before Ran could finished her sentence, Renji hold her back.

"I refuse" He said.

"Renji-kun?"

"Renji?" Rukia call him.

"I won't let go. I already promised to that guy, that I will...protect you. That's why! I won't let go!" Renji shout at Aizen.

"I see" Aizen said and he raise up his zanpakuto, ready to kill Renji. When he's about to, Ichigo come to block the attack, sending Aizen back.

"Ichigo!" Ran call him and go to his side. "Are you alright?" She ask, worried. She could tell Ichigo is wound up pretty bad with his fight with Byakuya.

"I'm fine. See? I won right?" Ichigo with his usual smile said to her causing Ran smile back to him. Then, Ichigo look at Aizen. "Is it him? That Aizen guy?" Ichigo ask.

"Yeah" Renji answer.

"You still have strength to run?"

"I have but I'll fight. You aware about it too, right? Running is futile"

"Well, I guess we have to team up for a bit. When there's an opening, just go take Ran and Rukia away" Ichigo said.

"Yeah" Renji said and he take his position and uses his technique to attack, followed by Ichigo. As Ichigo ready to strike Aizen, his zanpakuto was hold by his finger and suddenly, a blood came from him and fell. After Ichigo defeated, Aizen come and strike a blow to Renji and fell.

"Ichigo! Renji-kun!" Seeing both of them defeated, Ran run towards them.

"Wait! Ran!" Rukia shout at her and follow her. Before Ran could reach Renji, Aizen already appeared in front of her, surprising Ran. She knows she have to run away from him, but seeing him right in front of her causing Ran unable to move from him.

"Come, Toudo Ran" Aizen said and grab her wrist and pull her to him. "Hm? Don't worry. As long you don't try to run, I won't do anything" Aizen warmly said to her, but Ran could sense a cold statement from him. "Oh, Kuchiki Rukia. Don't try anything stupid as to attack me, you sure aware about your situation, aren't you?" Aizen threaten her. Ran, hearing a grunt from the opposite side, take a look and found Ichigo awake.

"B--Bastard! L-Let her go!" Ichigo shouts at him.

"Hmph. Just give up. You're already completed your tasks. Your role already finished" Aizen said.

"R-Role, you say?" Ichigo ask him.

"That's right. I know you will arrived in West Rukongai, that's why I always observe that area. And I know after Kuchiki Rukia being arrested, you will come to rescue her and..." Aizen look at Ran. "You will bring her too"

"Wh-What? What do you mean? What do you want from Ran?"

"I don't have to explain the reason to you. Your job only to bring her here so it makes me easier to take her. You don't need to know what I'm going to do to her" Aizen said and pull Ran towards where Ichimaru and Tosen are standing. "Come, Ran. You don't need to afraid. As long you obey, you will be fine"

Before he could reached where Tosen and Ichimaru are, Komamura suddenly appeared behind him and attack him. Aizen easily dodge his attack and after questioning Tosen, he's trying to use his bankai but before he could use it-Aizen attack him with Kido attack, easily defeat him. Then, he could hear someone is calling for Ichigo and it appears Ichigo's friends come to rescue. Ichimaru hold them using his reiatsu.

"Well then, Ran. When I spotted you in the human world, the first that I did is to assassinate the Central 46. It would be easier to giving orders as me, Gin and Kaname switches place. Everything so it will makes me easy to obtain you in my hand. I suppose you're wondering why you've been targeted by me. That's because... You have something that I want. I'm sure Urahara Kisuke didn't tell you what he's been hiding inside your body. Let me show you..." Aizen said and suddenly push his hand in to Ran's body, extracting something from her body.

"Ran!!!" Ichigo helplessly calling her.

"I'm surprised. This small thing. This is Hogyoku" Aizen state and he see Ran is not practically wounded because of he had done. "I know it. No wonder you're not wounded pretty bad. Well then..." Aizen put the Hogyoku inside his clothes and raise her up.

"Oi! You're done with her, right?!? Let her go!" Ichigo shout at him.

"Hm? That's weird. I never said I'm done with her. The things that I want are not only the Hogyoku, but she's also included" Aizen said but before he could run, Kukaku and Jidanbou come to the rescue and after Kukaku let out her attack, Aizen dodge and stop by Yoruichi and Soi Fon. Not long after that, some of the captains and lieutenants come surrounding him.

"It's over, Aizen. Let her go" Yoruichi said and while she's trying to take Ran away from his hold, Aizen suddenly hold her back and smiles. "What are you smiling about?" Yoruichi ask.

"Excuse me, it's already the time" Aizen state and Yoruichi and Soi Fon move away from Aizen and Ran covered by a light. As they ascend to the sky, Aizen look at Ukitake who questioning him that he's working together with Menos Grande and if he has fallen. "No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it" As Aizen said, he changed his hairstyle and evaporates his glasses in to dust. "Sayonara, fellow shinigami" Aizen parting with them while the shinigami can only watch him helplessly.

"Ran!!" Ichigo try to stand up and calling her.

"And good bye to you too, Ryoka boy" Aizen parting with him and enter the portal together with Ichimaru, Tosen, and Ran.

-----------------------------------------

Done with chapter 2!!! Finally!!

I hope you guys like this chapter. Starting the next chapter, it will told Ran-chan's new life with Aizen and the others, including the Arrancar. But, of course, mainly with Aizen. Fufufufu~

See you in the next chapter!

Please comment or vote! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 13.3K 57
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
4.5K 115 29
-Note: Arc is Arrancar Arc- Yuri Kurosaki, cousin to Ichigo Kurosaki, has learnt something about Aizen Sosuke's plan. Something devastating. As he a...
74.3K 2.6K 32
Everything is done and over with. Aizen was in prison and the war was over. And they all lived happily ever after... Is usually the end. But it's not...
508 25 9
You are the sole daughter of Byakuya Kuchiki, the sole heir to a noble family. Your father has broken from tradition with his refusal to marry you of...