My Feelings Are Real (BoyxBoy...

By Skylar_Jackson

Draco was annoyed. He had to go back to Hogwarts for another year with Potter. Upon seeing him however, Draco... More

A/N Quikie
Thoughts(1)
Final Truce(2)
A/N
Denial(3)
Forget it(4)
A/N Sorry
Stuck with HIM(5)
I must not tell lies(6)
The Room(7)
Harry's (brilliant) Idea(8)
The Note(9)
Nightmares and Cuddles(10)
Boyfriend Weekend(11)
The Christmas Ball(12)
Something is Happening(13)
Warnings That Kill(14)
Uh-Oh-Ohhh(15)
Finding Out The Easy Way (16)
A/N- PLEASE READ
Too Quiet(17)
Smiles and Scars -Part 1(18)
Smiles and Scars -Part 2 (19)
A/N
A/N Again Sorry
Smiles and Scars -Part 3 (20)
Final Showdown (21)
Recovery (22)
Reunite (23)
Reunite (Part 2) (24)
Reunite (Part 3) (25)
A/N Information
When's The Wedding (26)
A/N
Here's The Wedding (27)
An Apology

A/N

6.3K 139 75
By Skylar_Jackson

Sorry I haven't been updating often, but I'll definitely try to! I wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who's been reading, voting, and commenting on my story. OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD *FREAKING OUT* 1k READS OMIGOD I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU'RE SO SPECIAL AND I LOVE THAT YOU'VE STUCK WITH ME THROUGH ALL THE NON-UPDATES AND SUCKY CHAPTERS.

Shoot, sorry 'bout the little rant, but I can't believe I'm actually at 1k reads! I love you guys so much! *gigantic Internet hug*

I am also thanking a special person (who asked me not to tag them) by introducing moi to...........

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

*DRUM NOISES*

A VERY POTTER MUSICAL

AND

A VERY POTTER SEQUEL!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my brain, but I'm falling in love, falling in love, falling in love..... I think I'm falling in love, falling in love, falling in love with Lauren Lopezzzzzzzz........

XD I'm not even kidding, when my mother said 'Draco Malfoy' I started to sing that and she looked at me like I was crazy.

(But I've been introduced to the Sherlock fandom, so of course I'm crazy.)

Anyway, where were we? Ah, yes. The Updates.

I'd like you guys to realize 4 of 4 things/ I'd also like you guys to answer a quick question 1 2 and 3

1. Who likes this song?!

2. Who loves Lauren Lopez?!

3. Who has watched AVPM and AVPS?

4. (Not on Lauren) But I have a crush and I can't focus right now. I kinda picked this song (who am I kidding I totally picked it) because I thought of a certain boy in my class.

ANYWAY.............

I'll get to updating soon! Some quick drama in the next chapter......

I wonder what will happen? *evil grin*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 16.9K 105
Draco Malfoy was going to marry Harry Potter. It didn't matter that he was only eleven and had technically only met Harry Potter two months ago. He w...
725K 22.5K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
647K 21.1K 67
Harry was not at all excited to start school again. He was not ready for all the "dark lord" talk to start up again. Back at Hogwarts harry walks in...
355K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...