Harry's (brilliant) Idea(8)

Harry opened his eyes slightly, just to gaze at Draco's peaceful features. Draco's eyes were shut softly, and his mouth was twitched up into the slightest hint of a smile. His hair, normally all gelled back, was tangled and all over the place. Harry grinned.

"Draco..." He whispered, stifling a laugh that threatened to pop out. Draco groaned in protest.

Harry smirked. "Draco...wake up adorable." Draco's eyes fluttered open, and Harry clamped a hand over his mouth. He didn't mean to say that out loud!

He quickly clambered out of bed, and heard Draco yawn tiredly.

"Draco, we'll be late for class." Harry offered, and apparently that worked. Draco, although flustered, was out of the bed in a matter of seconds.

Potions... Harry thought, sighing. At least it's with the Slytherins. He almost wanted to hit himself. MUST he think about Draco all the time?

Yes... Went a voice in the back of his head. He felt his lips twitch upwards. Of course he does.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now, turn to page 394. We will be making Amortentia." Professor Slughorn began to speak, but then he remembered something.

"Ah, yes. Partners!" He said cheerfully, and the whole class groaned.

Draco's hopes were a bit too high. He definitely hoped he'd paired up with Harry, but he's also have to pretend to hate it. They had discussed that the day before.

"Let's see... Pansy and Hermione, Blaise and Neville, Crabbe and Seamus,  Ron and Theodore, Harry and Draco." Slughorn finished listing off, and the students grumbled dejectedly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright! Remember, right down the four key scents that you manage to pick up before leaving."

Draco took a deep breath in. Roses, chocolate, treacle tarts. He took in. Another breath of the scent and frowned, leaning over to Harry. Yep, he thought. His scent. Draco just decided to scribble down parchment paper.

Just in time, of course, to head of to Muggle Studies with Professor Rowling.
>TIME SKIP YOU WILL LIKE<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What are you doing, mate?" Asked an obviously confused Ronald Weasley. After the long and boring day of classes, Harry had dragged them all the way to the common room.

"Yes, Harry. What is it?" Asked Hermione, a billion reasons flashing in her head like lights.

Harry only kept going, until they reached a maroon dresser, big enough to fit at least 2 people.

Then, he did the most particular thing, he walked inside.

"Harry?" Ron and Hermione chorused, frowning.

A sudden creak from the doors indicated that the dresser was being opened, and Harry walked out of it.

"I'm coming out of the closet!" He declared, a permanent smile grafted onto his lips.

Hermione was the first to laugh.

"I told you!" She chirped, holding out her palm. Ron dropped 2 Galleons into them, sighing deeply.

"You really couldn't wait until the end of the year, mate?" He teased, and the bewildered Harry just seemed to blush.

"You don't mind? Me being gay." He looks mostly at Ron, and Ron shook his head.

"Wait...do you have a...y'know...." Ron trailed off, feeling awkward to actually say that Harry might've a crush on Ron.

Harry, clearly amused, laughed. He shook his head violently, and Ron gave a sigh of relief.

"Boys..." They heard Hermione mumble in annoyance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All through the the day, Draco could only think about a certain Harry James Potter. He could only think about his raven hair, his emerald eyes, his adorable smile, and his perfect personality.

The thing is, Draco had a question on his mind, and he didn't like this question at all. He thought about it in Potion. He thought about it in Muggle Studies. He thought about it in Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, even in DADA. It never seemed to stop.

Throughout the whole entire day, Draco had Harry James Potter running through his mind.

The question was, did this boy have Draco Lucius Malfoy in his mind too?

Draco sure hoped so.

Because, well...Draco had a certain plan whirring throughout his head.

It involved him, a blanket, food, and Harry, of course. Draco was thinking about something he'd only dreamed of.

He was going to ask Harry Potter out.

And Bloody Merlin, was he proud.