apocalyptic love. | a celebri...

By zeverits

inspired by the tv and game series 'the walking dead.' p.s.: this book is v messy sowwie:( More

øne
twø
three
føur
fíve
síx
seven
níne
ten
eleven
twelve
thírteen
føurteen
fífteen
síxteen
seventeen
eíghteen
níneteen
twenty
twenty øne
twenty twø
twenty three
twenty føur
twenty fíve
twenty síx
twenty seven
twenty eíght
twenty níne
thírty
thírty øne
thírty twø
thírty three
thírty føur
thírty fíve
thírty síx
thírty seven
thírty eíght
thírty níne
førty
førty øne
førty twø
førty three
førty føur
førty fíve
førty síx
førty seven
førty eíght
førty níne
fífty
fífty øne
fífty twø
fífty three
fífty føur
fífty fíve
fífty síx
fífty seven
fífty eíght
fífty níne
síxty
síxty øne
síxty twø
síxty three
síxty føur
síxty fíve
síxty síx
síxty seven
author's note / sequel ?? ♡

eíght

153 11 8
By zeverits

Justin💘

"Justin! Justin! Wake up!" I felt someone say to me while grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

I fluttered my eyes open, and Macsen was on top of me. "Yay! Your awake!" He cheered. I grinned, "What's wrong?" "I'm lonely." He pouted. I sat up and started to crawl out of bed, "What are we going to do?" Macsen asked reacting my actions.

"Well, since we're probably the only ones awake, we could go outside?" I offered. "Okay," He smiled. "I could teach you how to protect yourself, maybe." I returned the smile. "So I don't get eaten by the monsters?" He asked. I nodded, "But we don't want to make a lot of noise, or they will come." He nodded, "Okay."

We headed down the stairs, "You hungry?" Macsen shook his head no, "Alright. Let me know when you are." I walked over to the weapons and grabbed two knifes, I think this might be a good start. I opened the door and Macsen skipped outside happily, I grinned at him. At least he is happy.

"Now, I think we should start of with the knife. It's one of the most easiest of the quiet weapons you can find," I started. Macsen nodded, paying close attention.

"But you have to get close to the walker and get it in the head. Since you're not as tall as me or the others, you can kick them in the knee and when the fall over, run over and stab it in the head." I finished, I handed one of the knifes to him.

"Do I have to practice it on one?" He asked innocently. "If you want to." I simply said. "Okay, I wanna try!" He smiled.

I returned the smile, "Okay, let's go find a walker. Stay close." He nodded and we walked into the woods. It didn't take us long to find at least three walkers.

We hid behind some bushes near them, "Alright, watch me and then you can try." I whispered. "What if I can't do it?" His eyes started to water. "You can do it. If that happens, I'll save you." I smiled. "Okay." He said quietly.

I walked up to one walker and stabbed the knife into his head, gaining the other two walkers attention. I kicked one in the leg and stabbed it on it's head. The last walker started walking towards me, snapping it's teeth at me.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Macsen running over, he kicked the walker on it's leg and stabbed it in the head. I smiled widely, "Good job, Macsen." I went over and gave him a high five.

We continued to find more walkers, and we found about two walkers. "I got this." Macsen said with confidence. I chuckled, he marched up to one of the walkers and kicked it's leg. He stabbed it and repeated the same thing with the other walker.

"Alright, I think that's enough for now. We should head back." I said loudly. "Okay!" Macsen said, he ran over towards me.

We got back to the house and everyone was up. "Where the hell were you?!" Miley said, walking up to me. "Relax, I just taught Macsen how to protect himself." I said in surrender.

"When will I learn how to shoot a gun, Justin?" Macsen asked. "Soon, Macsen." I responded. "Okay!" He replied.

"Justin, you can't just leave without anyone knowing where you are. What if something happened to you?" Ariana stepped in. Great now her?

I sighed, "I can take care of myself, and Macsen." Miley opened her mouth to speak, but Chris beat her to it.

"He was just teaching Macsen how to protect himself, don't attack him for it." "But-" Miley once again, got interrupted by Chris. "But nothing, he didn't get hurt. None of them did." I gave Chris a small smile, he returned it. "We should get moving, we don't want another herd coming."

We all started walking into the woods with our supplies. It was quiet from the little argument that happened in the small house.

"What happened to Kylie and Tyga?" Macsen asked. "It's complicated, Macsen." I sighed. "Oh, okay." He started to realize what happened to them. 

If only Kylie hadn't open her damn mouth, her and Tyga would still be here. If only Kendall could've showed up once we all got through. Or not at all.

We all found a gas station once we got out of the woods. We ran towards it and tried to look for supplies. "Let's make this quick, we don't want anyone or anything coming in." Chris announced.

There were tons of stuff, surprising. Macsen followed me and we grabbed some canned foods. "Hey." Ariana said.

I looked over and seen Ari next to me, grabbing some canned foods as well. "Hey," "Hi." Macsen smiled. Ariana returned the smile, "I just want to say sorry, for you know, what happened at that house." "You don't need to apologize, Ari. No one does, you guys we're just worried." I said. Ariana smiled, "Done!" Macsen said loudly. "Let's go over here." I said to him.

Ariana went off to help Miley, while Macsen and I grabbed a few water bottles. "You keep grabbing water bottles, I'll grab some snacks. Once your done, go over and help Chris or Ariana." Macsen nodded.

I went over to grab some snacks. There were canned peaches, and many more canned fruits. I went over and grabbed some other foods that we could use.

"Shit! Hide!" Chris whisper-yelled for all of us to hear. Once I turned around, I didn't see anyone. I hid behind a shelf, still grabbing stuff we could use.

I heard the door open, "Alright, look around!" A male voice spoke. It sounded so familiar. I heard footsteps coming towards me, I pulled out my knife. Ready to stab a bitch.

Once one man came by me, he had his mouth open to speak. I quickly stabbed him, hopefully no one heard. Where the hell is everyone? I continued grabbing stuff and watching out for men coming near me. Shits about to get real.

I heard a man gasp, "Ronnie's dead!" He called out to his group. Well it's his fault for coming near me.

"You're kiddin'?" The familiar voice said. Damn, who was he? "N-No, I-I'm not, s-someone is in here with us!" He cried. "Get your guns out boys." He told the group.

Great, tons of food and water and now guns? Today's a great day for me.

I heard many footsteps  near by, shit. I stuck my head out a little bit to the side. The guy was distracted, great. I quickly stabbed him in the back of the head. "What was that?!" One guy screamed in fear.

I quickly ran back to my spot. "Come out." Said the familiar voice again. "We won't hurt you." Fucking liars. I would jump out and see who it is, but they might not even know me.

I set my backpack down on the floor. I quietly ran over to where Chris was. I don't see a dead body anywhere, same for Miley and Ariana's spot.

The only dead body is the two men I killed. I quietly walked around, trying to get a look of the familiar person.

If they like me, they might even just let me be and we can all just leave each other alone.

Jesus, I've been hanging around Ariana too much.

There was no sign of Macsen, Ariana, Miley or Chris. Everyone was gone. I ran my hand through my hair, what the fuck am I going to do?

I heard someone getting close to me, once they were close enough I tripped them. I quickly stabbed them in the head, "Can we just go?!" Someone cried.

Am I really scaring that many people? Or are these guys just pussies?

"No!" He yelled. I was close to him, I went to stick my head out but I was pulled back by someone grabbing my shirt. The threw me to the wall and grabbed a needle out of their pocket. "Found him." He called out to his group.

He stuck the needle inside my arm. I started to feel sleepy. "Good." The familiar voice came to my view. I started to get sleepy, but tried to get a good look at the guy.

It's him.

Ariana💘

I was worried for Justin. I asked Chris if we could go find him, but he said he will be fine and will find us soon. It's been too fucking long, he should've found us by now.

Miley, Macsen, and I jumped at the sound of a door closing.

We heard someone yell something, but we couldn't make out what they said. Macsen got closer to me, I put my arms around him to hold him. "Everything is gonna be okay." I whispered to him. I felt one of his hot tears fall on my arm. He really loves Justin. All of us do. Including me.

We heard a car drove off in the distance. "I think we're good." Chris said. We all got out of our hiding spot and saw blood everywhere on the floor. "What the hell happened?" Miley asked. "Justin. That's what happened." Chris smirked at her. "Good one." Miley chuckled. I picked up Macsen so he doesn't have to step on the blood.

Chris walked over to a spot and picked up Justin's backpack. "I see he got a lot of things." Chris said, weighing it. "He probably didn't hear you, or just chose not to listen. You know how he is." Miley said. "Probably." Chris responded. "Did you find anything?" I asked Miley. "So far, only two dead bodies. None of them are Justin. So I'm guessing he killed them and went somewhere." She answered.

"Think they took him?" Chris questioned. "There's a possibility." She said. "There's a needle." Macsen pointed at the floor. We all looked down and saw an empty needle. "I'm positive he didn't have any needles." Chris joked. Miley scoffed, "Another good one." Macsen giggled at her comment. "There's smeared blood on the floor." I pointed out.

Chris and Miley looked, "They probably drugged him and dragged him out of here." He said. "Agreed." Miley commented. "What should we do?" I asked. "I'd find a car first. Then we can look for clues to find him." Chris suggested. I nodded, "Let's get looking."

We all started walking around and we only found tire tracks. We started to follow them and look for a car while we did. So far, there was no sign of a car. Macsen started to fall asleep, he was so heavy to carry. I thought my arms were gonna give out on me.

"Want me to take him?" Miley offered. "Please." I said. She chuckled and took him out of my arms, "Thanks." "No problem." We continued walking and still couldn't find a car.

"Last time I remembered, looking for a car wasn't this fucking hard." I muttered. Chris chuckled, "I know right."

Justin would've liked that joke, hell he would've probably made it funnier.

We entered the woods, and Chris had his gun out. Like we'll even find a damn car in here. The car's tire tracks lead into the woods. Hopefully they're near by. Hell, I hope Justin's okay.

All of a sudden we hear the bushes ruffle.

Chris aimed his gun in the direction the noise came from, "Come out." He said loud enough for the person or thing to hear.

A man slowly got up, he had black dread locks that went up to his shoulders and had tattoos all over his body. And a girl with straight, light brown hair and dark brown eyes stood next to the man. "We're friendly." The man said.

Chris and the rest of us stayed silent. "I'm Wayne, and this is Tinashe." He introduced.

Chris glanced over at us, "Chris." He said. "Miley." Miley spoke up. I swallowed the lump in my throat, "I'm Ariana." Wayne put his hands down, "Who's the kid?" I looked at Miley and Chris, "Macsen." Miley said. "Is he okay?" Tinashe asked. "Yeah, he fell asleep."

"We're looking for another one of us." Chris said getting to the point. "What do they look like?" Tinashe questioned. "His name's Justin, he has brown hair styled in a quiff, brown eyes, and he's got tattoos on his arms." Miley said. "Sounds familiar." Wayne said. Tinashe nodded in agreement.

"Seen any cars around?" Miley asked. "If we did, we wouldn't be talkin'." Tinashe spat.

Wayne nudged her, "Mind if we join you?" Wayne asked. We all looked at each other, "Last time we let someone join us, they tried to kill us, but they ended up being killed." Miley said. "Well we aren't them." Tinashe spat again. She must have issues with Miley.

"Fine, but if you kill us you'll be dead first." Chris said. He put his weapon down and the two joined us.

We all continued to walk into the woods, once we made it out we still didn't find any cars. "It's getting dark, we gotta find a place to stay at." Chris announced. I didn't want to sleep without knowing Justin is okay or not. I didn't want to pull a 'Kylie' on the group.

"Guys! Check it out!" Miley called out to us.

Chris and the rest of us ran towards her, we couldn't believe our eyes. "It's a prison." Wayne smiled. "We could keep this place for a while." Tinashe smiled. We all ran as fast as we could towards the prison. Miley was slowing down, with Macsen in her arms. Chris cut a hole through the fence and ran inside.

Once he opened the door, a heard of walkers came flooding out. Chris grabbed his gun out and shot some in his way or that grabbed him. We all grabbed our guns and started to shoot the ones near us and Chris.

Once we finally killed them all, we headed inside. It was huge and it seemed like no one was here.

"Maybe we could make this home." Tinashe said.

We all slept in our own cells. Chris found keys and locked them for us all.

I knew I had to go to sleep, but I couldn't. Justin could be dead by now.

God, this must be how Kylie felt about Kendall.

________

HEY YALL WHATS GOOD?

HOPE YOU ENOJYED THIS CHAPTER IT WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO TYPE

WHO TOOK JUSTIN?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 116 53
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ (ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ) x the vampire diaries. ❀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇɴ...
85.6K 1.9K 32
Basketball, Ariana Grande, lots of cheating, successful careers, tons of heartbreak, heavy drug use, depressing music, and well you get the point. Y...
6.1K 410 21
One step can change your life; √ Luke Hemmings + Ariana Grande √ Calum Hood √ Ashton Irwin √ Niall Horan √ Zombies 1.24.16.-2.15.16
406 78 19
"What happened to Emma Brooks?" PS: I know you know this but just in case, it's fiction, NOT reality. These celebs are not like that in real life! I...