Love at first sight (amazingp...

By Dancingwiththegooses

More

The flight from London to the hotel
The pool
Dinner with friends
Playlist live
Last day in America and back to London
Sorry not a chapter
Sweet London Eye
Day in Hull
Smut
The box with the past in
Nightmare
The video that made a sh!t storm
The forest
OMG!!!
.Cheat
New character
Pregnant
The boys are going on tour
Mille stone!!!
The wedding
The wedding night
Chrismas
Bye
Roast Of This Book

Maybe the end of the relationship?

887 23 10
By Dancingwiththegooses

Phil's POV:
I woke up at 8am with my arm around (Y/N). In 1 week me and Dan are going on tour for a month,she is staying to take care of Buffy but she will have to put up with Mya for that time. I can't what to be in a month because it's me and (Y/N) wedding day. Today we made plans to find a place to have are wedding.
"Hello sweetie." (Doctor Who reference) (Y/N) said turning around.
"Hey." I said back before Buffy jumped on the bed.
"Are you hungry?" (Y/N) said picking up Buffy. Buffy bark and ran to the kitchen.
"I'm going to get breakfast." (Y/N) said getting up to go to the kitchen.
I turned around to the bed side table,opened the draw to find a piece of paper writing songs on it. I opened the piece of paper it was writing a couple of songs,it looked like the way she use to write in uni. The first song was called 'Atoms' I then did read the song.
"I will be oxygen if you will be my air.
I will be the one that will be able to fix a mutation in your DNA.
I will be the star if you will be space.
I will be the atom if you will the brain making it fully functional."
"I will be the blood and you will be the heart.
My heart chooses you but it's the brain that actually does.
I will the spark if you will be my flame."
"Like in the movies I would steal your heart.
But you would die so I won't do that.
We are just like two atom.
And together we can make many things."
"I'm not giving up H2O for H2SO4 because of you.
Your black wild hair is the A to my T.
Your blue eyes are the H to my C.
This world if full of atoms but I prefer you more."
"I love you.
You make my dopamine go up a level.
Because I love you.
Oh. " ,I turn the paper around it was written the notes to the song.
I put down the the pieces of paper back and got up to go see (Y/N).
I walked to kitchen and she was not there but Buffy was there eating.
I then heard piano playing up stair in the office. I walked to the office to see (Y/N) playing piano before she started singing the song that I just did read.
"I will be oxygen if you will be my air.
I will be the one that will be able to fix a mutation in your DNA.
I will be the star if you will be space.
I will be the atom if you will the brain making it fully functional."
"I will be the blood and you will be the heart.
My heart chooses you but it's the brain that actually does.
I will the spark if you will be my flame."
"Like in the movies I would steal your heart.
But you would die so I won't do that.
We are just like two atom.
And together we can make many things." I then started singing with her.
"I'm not giving up H2O for H2SO4 because of you.
Your black wild hair is the A to my T.
Your blue eyes are the H to my C.
This work if full of atoms but I prefer you more."
"I love you.
You make my dopamine go up a level.
Because I love you.
Oh. " ,we both stopped singing.
"Hey." I said putting my arms a round her before kissing her cheek.
"Hey." she says said holding my arms.
She lets go on my arms and asking me to sit next her. I sit next to her,she then starts playing the piano. I recognized the song,Check Yes Juliet.
I started singing,at the end of the song I didn't hear until the end of the song that we woke up Dan and Mya.
"Shut up!!!" Dan screams.
Me and (Y/N) laughed. We both looked into each other eyes. We kissed,it was a slow and tender,I put my arm around her,I lean backers making us fall on the sofa,I turned making me go on the top. We did make out until Dan went up to the office probably to edit a video. "Um,um." Dan said looking at me and (Y/N).
We did sit up directly. We walked down the stairs.
"I'm going to get ready." (Y/N) said.
I sit down on the sofa before Mya walked into the room.
She sat down next to me.
Before I could do anything,she kissed me just has (Y/N) walked in jeans and a shirt,I tried to push Mya away but her grip was to tight.
"Bye,Phillip." (Y/N) says in a bitter and sad voice before rushing to the bedroom.

Your POV:
I rushed into my bedroom to make my bag,tears running down my face.
After I finished putting my stuff in a bag,I had what I had to do,tell Dan that he made Torry pregnant and that it is all his fault that this is happening.
I grab Buffy and my keys to go to my little apartment.
"Dan,you got Torry pregnant!" I said before walking out of the door.
It was rainy day,I ran with Buffy in my arm to my apartment. I arrived at my place and just laid on my bed crying for hours with Buffy going to sleep in my arms.
I just went to get a pasta box. After that I just laid on my bed eating cooky doh ice cream and crying until I went to sleep.

Phil's POV:
After (Y/N) walked out the door. I pushed Mya of me with my feet and ran to my room. I went and laid on my bed I rolled over to the side were (Y/N) normally sleeps. It smelt like her perfume,
I cried my self to sleep.

~skip to morning

Your POV:
I woke up with Buffy eating out of her boll.
My home phone rang but I let it go on
voice mail.
"Hey,it's Phil. I'm realy sorry of what happened yesterday, Mya pined me down and kissed me,I swear that I tried to push her off but her grip was to tight. I hope you forgive me and that the wedding is still on because to be true you are the one I want to spend my life with. I love you and I hope you fell the same. Bye." ,it was Phil. I grab my computer to call him on Skype.
"Hey,(Y/N)." Phil said picking up,he's voice sounded sad,not like his normal morning voice,his hair was sticking up and you could see dry tear drops on his cheeks.
"Hey." I replied.
"Is the wedding still on?" he asked with a sting of hope in his eyes.
"Yes it is still on." I said,his eyes lit up.
A giant smile appeared on his face.
"Dan broke up with Mya by the way." He said.
"Yay!!!" I said as Buffy jumped on the bed.

Phil's POV:
(Y/N) hair was in a mess,in the background I saw a pint of cookie doh ice cream,her cheeks here covered by tear stains.
"And also Dan is not going to get back with Torry but he is going to be in kid's life." I say. She smiles pushing her hair back.
"Do you want to meet in the forest?" She asks.
"Yeah,what time?" I replied before you open the door.
"You are you talking to?" Dan asks.
"Hey Daniel!" (Y/N) says.
"Hey,Phil,Pj has just called and asked if we all wanted to have lunch?" I replied.
"Sure." I say after asking (Y/N) if she wanted to come.
"Ok,bye." Dan said before shutting the door.
"Let's met in the forest at 10,ok?" "Sure!" I replied happily.
"Ok,bye. Love you!" She says.
"Bye.Love you to!" I said before hanging up.

Your POV:
You got up and had breakfast,you ate just some cereal. The. you got ready, you hoped into the shower,did dry,put on black skinny jeans,put on my laser cat t-shirt,socks,brown combat boots and put on some eye liner,eye shadow and some light black lip gloss.
You have got half hour before I need to go,you put my purse and keys in my Totoro bag. You opened the door of the balcony(that you covered with fake grass) for Buffy to spend some time outside while you are out.
You put on your black winter jacket on and your beanie before walking and locking the door.
You walked to the forest,you looked at my watch,Phil is going to be here I'm 5 minutes just enough time to climb a bit of a tree to scare Phil.
You climbed up to a branch that would be easy to get down and still the wright height to scare Phil.
Phil came shortly after.
"Hey!" you said hanging upside down.
"Ah!" Phil said has he jumped.
Phil kissed you it was a sort of needy kiss.
"Can you help me climb?" Phil said after kissing you.
"Sure." you said getting off the tree.
Phil grabbed on to a branch,pushed up on the branch,you then grabbed is legs pushing him up. He finally got up on to the branch,you then also got up.
You both sat down on the branch,you just looked at the leaves falling of the branches. You sat there for five minutes before you had to go get meet Pj.
We walked hand in hand to the food court were you were meeting up with Dan and Pj but you first went to get Buffy. You went into your little apartment,called Buffy and put her leach on her. You toom a taxi to the food court.
"Phil,(Y/N)!" Pj said waving at both of you. You went to sit down tying Buffy to the leg if your chair.
"What is the name of your dog?" Pj asks.
"Buffy." You replied.
You had (favorite food),Phil had a taco,Dan had also a taxi and Pj had a burger.
After you finished eating,you all shared a giant Sunday waffle even if it wasn't Sunday.
"Holy crap,I'm full." Dan says taking is last bite of the waffle.
"Every body is." Pj replies to Dan.
"Should we go?" Phil asks looking at his phone to look at the time. You all agreed.
"What shall we do now?" Pj asks.
"We could go to my place,I just got Mario Maker,FallOut 4 and Just Dance 2016 couple weeks ago." you said.
"Yeah!I did not think that you had a place of your own." Pj says before stopping a taxi to go to your. During all the ride you just sat there holding Buffy in silence.
You opens the door and put Buffy on the floor letting her run about.
You all sat down on the couch,you turns on the TV.
"What do you want to play? You ask.
"Lets play Just Dance like we are all energised." Phil says getting up.
You turn on your Xbox one and the kinect. You tell every body to stand up,the start game started.
You played nearly all your games all night until 9pm were you had pizza for dinner and Pj went home near 10pm,you,Dan and Phil went back to the other apartment shortly after Pj went back to his place.
You all arrived at home after about half past 10.
"God,I'm tired!" Dan says as you all fall onto the sofa.
"Let's have some coffee!" Phil says.
"No,Phil you will be up all night." You say stopping him.
"Let's just go to bed!" Dan says,you all agreed.
You all got into your onesies and went to bed.

Hey peeps! Sorry if it took a bit of time for me to upload this chapter but I put a lot of work into it to find the perfect plot twist.
Bye!!

PS:if you want to have a good laugh,go read the spaghetti phanfiction if you haven't already!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.3M 32.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.1M 82.1K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
662K 35.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...