Icy Flames (Prequel to Ice an...

Por SirenGirl22223

Kina Mushiora is a student in the Soul Reaper academy. She was the brightest in her class, that was until a b... Más

Classmates
Kindness
Healing
Winter
Bleeding Hearts
Forgotten and Lost
The Dance
Graduation
Captain Hitsugaya of Squad 10
The Letter
Bankai

Zanpakto

504 19 0
Por SirenGirl22223

3 week timeskip

I sit beside a oak tree outside my village. I stare out into the distance and hold a small music box in my hand. I open it and listen to the melody.
"What's that from??" I hear Toshiro ask me. I jump up and the box falls from my hands and smashes onto the ground.
"Orin made it for me" I feel a tear fall down my face as I clean up the pieces from the box. I turn to Toshiro and remain silent. I hold the broken box close to me.
"I don't remember much about my life in the human world. This melody was the only thing I had left of my life" I cry. I place the box on the ground and jump off the edge of the hill and roll down to the end. I run as fast as I can and I arrive at a deserted valley. I hold my zanpakto in my hand and plunge it into the ground. I burst into tears and I feel the air around me become warmer. I look up and see flames surrounding me.
"So this is the smart ass from the academy??" I hear two voices laugh. I get up and see two men who were in a lower class than me begin to approach me. I pull out my zanpakto and they take out their own.
"Stay away from me!!" I shout. I am not very good at sword fighting but I can hold my ground in a fight.

They swing at me and I dodge the blades. I attack them but they are able to disarm me. I fall backwards and each one of them takes pleasure to pierce their zanpaktos into my body. I scream out in pure agony as blood flows out of my deep wounds.
"Speak my name and I will help you. Speak my name. Call me Kina. CALL MY NAME AND I WILL COME TO YOU!! I AM SHRIYMANA!!!" I hear a voice scream in my head.
"I need you....I call upon you Shriymana!!" I gasp. My zanpakto expands into a long,wide, white blade and the handle is wrapped in gold and baby pink silk. The blade slashes into the men before wrapping around my wrist. I get up and take down the two men. More blood comes out my body as I make my way out of the valley.
"Shriymana..." I groan. I see a flame appear beside me and it forms the shape of a woman.
"What is wrong Kina??" She asks me. I fall to my knees and she grabs me by my shoulders.
"I....have.....to get.....back" I moan. I collapse and I can't pick myself up. I look over to my blade and it turns back into its original form. I look to my side and see Toshiro run towards me.

"What happened to you??" He gasps. I turn away from him.
"Leave me alone. Leave me to die" I moan. I feel him lay his hand on my cheek and I feel the coldness of his hand against my skin.
"Why would I let you die here??" He says coldly.
"Because I told you to" I growl. He grabs my face and forces me to look at him.
"You will listen to me. I am bringing you back and you are getting help" He shouts. He picks me up bridal style and I lean my head against his chest and listen to his heart beating.
"You are very controlling. You would make a good captain someday" I smile before I slip away from this reality and into the reality in my mind.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

221K 5.3K 31
After an unfortunate accident, you and your brother go to the Alola region. Nervous but eager, you meet a lot of nice and unique people like Professo...
14.4K 518 17
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 - 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 "𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦...
242K 10.5K 31
An interrogation session turned into a series of experiments, scientists of the World Government had crafted the ultimate assassin from the remains o...