Expect the Unexpected- Twilig...

By frozenrobot101

More

Expect the Unexpected- Twilight Carlisle Mpreg

2.9K 16 3
By frozenrobot101

SADLY I DON'T OWN TWILIGHT OR VAMPIRE DIARIES :(. I DO HOWEVER OWN ALL THE CULLENS PARENTS EXCEPT EDWARDS(YET).HOPE YOU LIKE AND COMMENT BOLLOW ON ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO WRITE OR SOMETHING TO MAKE BETTER

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Esme POV

It's been 17 years since Nessie was born, Let me sum them up for youse, Ok so After Ness was born Car and Eddie started acting strange when Bella and I confronted them they told us that they were gay amd in love with eachother, I had my suspicions about Car but I was shocked, We all got divorces but agreed to still be friends, Car and Eddie got together and to be honest they are a really cute couple.

"Esme what you thinking about" Carlisle said rubbing his swollen stomach.

Oh and another thing Carlisle is currently 5 months pregnant with Eddies baby.

"The past few years have been so crazy"

"You can say that again"

"How are you feeling"

"Fine"

"Morning sickness?"

"Is a bitch"

I laughed at him, Suddenly a letter came falling put of nowhere.

"What the hell"

"I don't know read it"

Carlisle read it out loud.

"Dear Cullen's, I know this is strange but I'm here to let youse know that your human families will soon show up at your door within the next 4 hours, They will stay for 5 months longer if youse choose, I'm terribly sorry for the short notice, Love SM"

"Wait our human families as in our parents"

"Oh god no, My Father he'll be so disappointed in me not only am I a freaking vampire I'm also Gay which is a sin and I'm pregnant, Oh god he's going to hate me even more" He was starting to hyperventilate.

I hugged him to my chest.

"Your ok honey just breath, If your Father is disappointed and if he does hate you which I'm sure he doesn't He can go ram a tree up is ass cause your our family honey and it doesn't matter what he thinks"

"BBut it does, He always said of how he always wanted 2 kids, One Green eyed brown haired boy and One Brown haired Green eyed girl, but instead he gets Me the blonde haired blue eyed boy that nobody wanted, Who killed his own mother"

"And if he doesn't see how fucking special you are then he's blind and he's not worth stressing yourself over"

"IIm sorry II can't help it I haven't saw him in 381 years I'm scared"

"I know honey I know, but maybe this is the best time to tell him how you feel Hey he'll even be here for the rest of your pregnancy"

"What if he hates the baby"

"He won't who could hate a child that isn't even born he would have to truly be a monster"

"Thanks Es you always know how to make me feel better"

"Well I was married to you for like a hundred years"

"I'm sorry I hurt you"

"The past is the past Honey we're friends now and thats all that matters"

"I love you like my sister"

"I love you too Little brother"

"I'm older"

"Mentally sure but physically I'm older, I'm 26 and your only 23"

"Shhh"

"Where's Edward?"

"Having his weekly Father Daughter time with Nessie"

"Aww that's sweet"

"He's a sweet guy"

"Your whipped"

"Haha your so funny, I'm going to pee myself"

"So dramatic"

"Speaking of peeing excuse me"

"How much can you pee, boy"

"I've got a mini person lying on my bladder 24 7 cut me some slack"

"Go"

He went to the bathroom and I texted the rest of the family to come home ASAP, Carlisle came back in.

"I just texted everyone, telling them to come home"

"Aww but Ed was really looking forward to spending the day with ness and the girls were looking forward to shopping minus Bella, And I don't even want to know what the boys were looking forward too"

"I know but this is important"

"I know"

Within half an hour everyone filed in the door.

"What's happening is everything alright" Bella said.

"Kind of"

"Meaning"

"We got a letter earlier"

"Whats it say"

I read it out to them and they all looked shocked.

"Our Families"

"Well what can we do"

"Nothing we can do"

"Oh well I'm kind of excited" Em said.

"Me too" Rose agreed.

"I'm cool with it" Eddie said.

"Same"

"So is everyone ok with it"

"Yeah"

"Good"

Everyone went into there rooms to get changed including me.

Carlisle POV

Eddie and I walked up to our Bedroom.

"How You feeling baby" Eddie asked.

"Im ok, Nervous"

"You'll be fine"

"I know" I rubbed my stomach.

"And how are you baby"

"Oh there doing ok I can feel them fluttering around in there"

He placed a kiss on my stomach then one on my lips, I tried to stifle a yawn but failed.

"Why don't you go for a nap and I'll wake you up in an hour"

"Lie with me"

He lay on the bed pulling me into his arms, I fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour and a half later still In Eddies arms.

"Hey baby"

"Hey Love"

"Give yourself sometime to wake up I'm going to get changed"

He got up and went to the bathroom, I just lay there before deciding to get dressed, I put on a pair of jeans with an elastic band waist thank god, and Alice designed some shirts for me to wear during my later months, I put a Navy button down shirt on, I ran a comb threw my curly hair not even bothering to gel it down, Edward came out dressed in Jeans and I red button down shirt.

We heard the door bell ring.

"The first of our guests are here"

"Who do you think it will be"

"No idea"

We went down stairs and I went to answer the door, I looked at the group.

"Hello I'm Carlisle Cullen, Come on in"

I saw my dad looking at me with cloudy eyes, I ignored it and led them through to the living room.

"Guys Introduce yourselves"

"Hello I'm Esme Cullen"

"Hey I'm Edward Cullen"

"Hiya I'm Alice Cullen"

"Hey I'm Bella Cullen"

"Hi I'm Renesmee Cullen but you can call me Nessie"

"Hi I'm Jacob Black"

"I'm Rosalie Hale"

"Hello I'm Jasper Hale it's a pleasure to meet you I apologise for my sisters coldness she's lovely really"

"Hey I'm Emmett Cullen"

"It's nice to meet youse I'm Edward Mason and this is my wife Elizabeth Mason"

"I'm Mary McCartney and this is my Husband Daniel McCartney"

"I'm Amanda Platt and this is my Husband William Platt"

"I'm Sam Whitlock and this is my wife Lily Whitlock"

"I'm Charlie Swan"

"I'm Renee Dwyer"

I'm Gary Brandon and this is my wife Anna"

"I'm Richard Cullen"

"Why are we here" Edward Snr asked.

"We are not interlay sure, But you have a son right"

"Had, he passed on"

"Mama, Dad" Edward said.

"Eddie oh god I didn't even recognise you how are you alive"

"So all of our kids are alive but How I mean They told us Mary was dead" Anna said.

"It's Alice and sit down and we'll tell youse"

Everyone sat down and Eddie took my hand, to sooth my nerves.

"This is it" He whispered.

I squeezed his hand and he squeezed.

"Ok so youse were right we did die everyone of us, but we were saved" Esme said looking over at me.

"How?"

"A certain Blonde haired boy with powers unimaginable"

"What did he do to save youse"

"This boy had been through so much and as a human he was attacked by a vampire his father hunted them as a living"

"SSo he's a vampire"

"Half He's half vampire, and he found most of us on the verge of death, I had jumped of a cliff, Eddie had the Spanish influenza, Rosalie had been attacked by her fiancé, and Emmet had been mauled by a bear"

"What about Jasper"

"And Alice"

"And Carlisle"

"Jasper was a soldier in the civil war, he was found by a rouge vampire Maria who was a bit insane, he fought in newborn wars before being found by Alice who had been found by a vampire then they came here to our family as for Carlisle well he is the blonde haired boy who changed all of us after being attacked by a vampire" Edward said.

"So wait youse are vampires as in Blood sucking, Can't go out in the sun Vampires"

"Yup, Only we can go out in the sun" Emmett said.

"Speak for yourselves" Carlisle said.

"What do you mean"

"When everyone except me and Nessie goes out Into the sun the sparkle"

"Sparkle oh Mary mother of Christ youse aren't very scary are youse" Richard said.

"I'm a different type of vampire than everyone else I'm not sure how but they cant sleep or Eat or get hurt, While I can and without my ring I burn in the sun"

"What about Nessie"

"She sleeps and eats and can get hurt she doesn't sparkle in the sun but she doesn't burn either"

"Jacob?"

"Oh he's a werewolf" Bella said.

"A WHAT"

"He's not a werewolf he's a shapeshifter" I heard a voice from the door, I turned to see who it was.

"Damon, Stefan"

"Carlisle how are you brother"

"Alright You"

"Ok, I see you've got visitors Oh my fucking god Uncle Richard"

"Language Damon"

"Guys these are my cousins who are like my brothers, Damon and Stefan Salvatore"

"So why is everyone's families here"

"You tell me"

Damon and Stefan came over and Hugged me I placed a kiss on each of there cheeks.

"Why are youse here anyway"

"Don't know"

"Wait are we in a room with a bunch of blood suckers and A werewolf why" My dad said.

"I know it, I knew he'd be pissed"

"Well Mr Cullen incase you haven't noticed you just called your son a blood sucker what's wrong with you"

"Youse kill people"

"You know what we all would kill people If I wasn't for your Son who decided that he didn't want to be a monster and he found out that we could hunt animals and live we would be weaker but not a monster, Everyone of us here has hunted a human because we were weak and couldn't help it or we didn't know a different way except your son who's never Killed a human in his life, so don't you dare say that got it" Edward shouted at my father.

"Ok, I shouldn't have assumed"

"Damn right"

"I'm sorry son that was wrong of me" I was shocked why is he being nice.

"It's ok"

"So youse eat animals, Why?"

"I don't want to hurt people I'd rather save them"

"Save Them?"

"I'm a doctor, Eddie and Es are teachers"

"Woman aren't allowed to work"

"They are now"

"Really"

"Yep"

"What other changes are there"

"Well there woman rights, Black people are now treated equal, Gay marriage is in the making it's not legal in all 50 states but it is legal in some hopefully it will be legal in all soon" I said smiling at Eddie.

"Well guys it's almost 8 are youse hungry"

They all shrugged.

"Car and I will cook" Esme offered.

"Can we all help" the girls including the Cullen girls said.

"Sure"

We all went Into the kitchen.

"Spaghetti Bolognese sound good"

Everyone nodded.

"Think your Husbands and Fathers will like it"

"There men they'll eat anything"

"HEY" I said faking offence.

"Oh Car you know we love you"

"Thank you"

"Why are you here anyway I thought you'd stay with the men" Anna said.

"Na they'll most likely put on the Football or something"

"You don't like football"

"I like playing it I just don't like watching it"

"Typical Gay guy" Esme muttered.

I saw the ladies all look up with wide eyes.

"YYour gay" Mary asked.

"Yup 100%"

"So do you have a boyfriend then" Elizabeth asked me nudging my side.

"Ok let's change the conversation"

"Not until you answer my question Carlisle"

"Yes and you can call me Car everyone does"

"Who is it someone here"

"Ill tell you later"

I started cutting up the vegetables, I reached for the garlic and my fingers started burning and smoking.

"AHH SHIT"

I dropped it.

"Car what's wrong"

"My ring must have fell of in the living room, Two minutes"

I walked into the living room, where all the boys were laughing and talking, They saw me walking in.

"Car what's wrong you look as if someone shoved you out into the sun"

"Ring fell of I didn't notice and I just went to chop up garlic"

"Aww honey come here" I went over to Eddie and he took my hands in his, his cold ones cooling the burns, Damon handed him some burn cream, and Eddie rubbed it carefully over my fingers.

"All better"

"Thanks but I'm not 5, Has anyone saw my ring"

It was my dad that found it.

"Here Kid"

He threw it at me and I caught it.

"Thank you"

I slipped it on my other hand, while Ed wrapped a bandage round my burned hand.

"Im fine"

"I don't care It looks like a 2nd degree burn and you don't heal as fast as other vampires, I don't want it getting infected"

"Yeah yeah"

I went back into the kitchen and helped the ladies cook and I started setting the table and putting the food out, I rubbed my stomach were my baby was doing backflips or something.

"You ok Car"

"Yeah kids a gymnastic or something"

Esme smiled and we finished putting the food on the table.

"Guys Dinner" I shouted.

The guys filed in and I sat beside Eddie, We all started eating.

"So any good stories about our kids"

"Well, There was the time they trashed Walmart"

"Or the time Emmett dressed up as Harry potter and went around telling everyone Eddie was Cedric Diggory"

"Or when he locked Car in the cupboard"

"What about Jasper or Edward, They've done stuff too"

"Jasper dressed up as a soldier and marched about the school"

"He made Rose and Bella feel attracted to each other"

"Edward what has he done"

"He's a mind rapist for starters"

Everyone started slagging my boyfriend, I just sat there eating I was starving in my defence I was eating for two, That's when I felt it tears sprung to my eyes and I put my hand on my stomach. Eddie noticed.

"Car are you ok, Is it the baby, God it's far too early" He panicked.

"It's fine, We're fine"

"Then what"

I took his hand and placed it on my bump were he then felt it too, a little nudge.

"Oh was that"

"That's our baby Eddie"

We were pulled out of our daze by someone clearing there throats, We turned to them and my eyes widened in fear, My dad knows oh god he's going to hate me.

"I'm confused" Edward Snr said.

"Everyone is" My dad said starring at me.

"Well uhm Carlisle and I are dating We have been for about 16 years, And Carlisle is currently pregnant with our son or daughter Cars first child and my second"

"So youse are gay and Your pregnant" My Dad said.

"YYes" I cried.

"Why are you crying?"

"YYou hate me"

I ran into the living room and curled up on a couch and cried, I felt someone place there hand on my shoulder.

"I don't hate you Carly"

"TThen why did you always seem like it you never said you loved me or EEven that you were proud of me, and I'm far from your perfect son"

He kneeled down in front of me and took my hands.

"Shhh Im so sorry son I really am and I do love you damn I love you more than anything I'd sell my soul for you if I had to, I'm proud of you too for everything whether it was when you were 5 and you learned how to read or now that your all grown up with a family and your right your not the son I pictured in my mind, Your better your you, I always pictured a boy who never let anything get in his way who fought for his place, Who would take over my place as Paster, but you don't let anything get in your way, You are the most Selfless and kind hearted person I've ever know your just like your Mum"

He stroked my hair and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah Baby"

"Will you hug me"

He laughed and Lifted me up he sat me on his knee and I curled up to his chest and grabbed a Handful of his shirt.

"Don't let me go"

"Never son, Never"

"I love you Daddy"

"I love you too Baby, Please don't Cry"

"IIm sorry I'm going to blame in on the Hormones"

"Speaking of hormones how far along are you"

"5 months"

"What but your tiny"

"It's this shirt I'm actually huge"

I pulled my shirt up a little so my bump was exposed, My dad rubbed his hand over it a little.

"How have you been feeling"

"Ehm Tired, Sore, but I'm happy I never thought I'd get to have a baby especially when I found out I was gay"

"You thought I would be mad that you were gay didn't you"

"Yeah"

"I've known Since you were 5"

"Really how"

"I'm not sure but I just did I was petrified that someone would find out, I couldn't lose you bud"

I looked up at his Green eyes which were filled with tears and I kissed his cheek.

"You won't lose me Daddy, And oh my god I'm a 381 year old Vampire and I'm crying my eyes out like a 2 year old"

"Your mother was the same she could never keep her hormones right with you, But it was all worth it when she held that little blue eyed boy, You know what she said to me before she passed"

"No, What?"

"His Names Carlisle you can choose the middle name, And don't you dare Blame him, protect him and Love him, Let him know that I'll always be watching over him and for gods sake Rick keep him away from the lake if he's anything like his Daddy he'll be in it in two seconds flat"

"That's why you never let me near the lake"

"Yup"

"You better now"

"Yeah and Oh god my bladder"

"Are you ok"

"Yeah I just need to go to the bathroom"

The baby kicked me in the ribs.

"Yeah yeah I'm going be nice"

I got up and went to the bathroom Then when I returned everyone was now in the living room.

"Hello Love, How'd you dad take it"

"Really good how about your parents"

"Good"

"I don't think there's one homophobic person here, which is different"

"I know"

"Guys it's half ten do youse want to watch a movie or something"

We nodded.

"Let us get changed"

I showed Edward and Elizabeth to there room while everyone else showed everyone else to theres, There was clothes already In the closet it was creepy.

"Well heres your room"

"Thank you dear and Eddies lucky to have you"

"Thank you, Maim"

"It's Lizzie dear"

"Ok"

I left and went to Eddie and I's bedroom were my boyfriend was shirtless getting dressed.

"God Eddie your so hot"

He span around to face me.

"Right back at me sweet stuff"

I got changed into my Batman pyjamas, the top was baggy, black with the batman sign on it and the bottoms were all comic like, Eddie was in a navy t shirt and checkered bottoms, We went down stairs, everyone was already down there and talking about superheros.

"So what is Marvel"

"About every 7 year old and Carlisle's obsession" Eddie joked.

"I hate you"

"Lies"

He pulled me I to a kiss.

God I love him.

4 months later

It's now been 4 months since our families came to stay, My dad and I are really close and everyone else has mended things that had to be mended. I was now 9 months pregnant and ready to pop, I sat on the couch and I was attempting to get comfortable.

"Aww Car you reached that uncomfortable moment" Lizzie asked.

"God Yes"

"What's happening"

"Cramps, My back and ankles ache, I can't see my feet, My hips hurt for some weird reason, and many more"

"Oh well when are you due"

"Any day now"

"OH MY GOD MY SONS AN IDIOT" I heard Dan shout.

"Whats he done"

"He just tried to eat a bear"

"Oh that's all he's done worse, is everyone hunting"

"Except us humans and you"

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Owwww"

"Honey are you ok" Anna asked.

"Yeah I think, I'm just going to walk around a little"

My dad helped me up deciding I couldn't do it myself anymore, I walked around and I went out to the garden one hand was rubbing my huge belly and the other was supporting my back, Suddenly I felt another pain but this time I felt water running down my leg.

"Dad"

"DADDY"

Nothing.

"Someone please" I cried as another contraction took over my body, I saw my dad run out.

"Whats wrong"

"My waters broke"

"Can You walk son"

I nodded and he helped me walk Back into the house.

"Whats wrong" Edward Snr said.

" Im In labour" I groaned.

"Kids got good timing"

"Your telling me"

"You just try to relax"

"Can you pass me the phone I Want to phone Eddie"

Sam threw it over to me and I dialled my boyfriends name.

"Hello?"

"Eddie"

"Yeah What's up love are you ok"

"I'm in labour Baby"

"Oh holy matrimony I'm on my way"

We hung up and I tried to get comfortable another contraction hit me, I squeezed my eyes shut and gasped, I felt someone grab my hand.

"Just breath through it, Son Your ok"

It passed and I looked up.

"This is going to be a long night"

9 hours later

It's been 9 hours of torturous labour, After Eddie came home he helped me to the basement which we had made into a hospital type room, Stefan who thankfully had a medical degree was delivering the baby. I was sitting on the bed with Eddie behind me massaging my back, My contractions are every 2 minutes now, They lasted about a minute and each one brought me to tears, Another contraction hit me and Eddie grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Just breath honey your ok, I've got you"

I felt pressure,

"Eddie I have to push" I panted.

"Oh god are you sure"

"Positive"

I heard Stefan enter the basement.

"Let's see how far along you are, now"

"He has too push"

"What, Ok Car you know what to do"

He checked me.

"Ok on your next contraction I need you to push ok"

I pushed and I pushed again and again.

"Edward you are NEVER touching me again"

He chuckled he actually chuckled, I hit his chest as I pushed again.

"I can't do it Eddie, I'm sorry"

"Yes you can baby, Your doing it"

"I can't I'm just so tired"

"Carl give me your hand" I heard Stefan say.

I hesitated but did so, I placed my had on something a small and a bit fluffy.

"WWhats that"

"That's your baby's head Carl, The heads out so are part of the shoulders, You can do this"

I gritted my teeth and pushed with all my might, I yelled, I'm pretty sure I broke Eddies hand but I done it, After about 3 more mortifying pushes I felt the small body slip from mine, I heard a cry. Stefan lifted the tiny baby and put them on my chest.

"Oh My"

"It's a girl"

She was beautiful, She had my Blonde hair and I think she had Eddies green eyes.

"Hey Angel" I whispered.

"God she's perfect she reminds me of when Ness was born" Eddie said.

"Daddy would you like to cut the cord" Stefan Asked Eddie.

He nodded and cut her Cord, We wrapped her in a Green blanket, then Eddie held her.

"Want me to go tell everybody or do you want to rest first" Stefan asked me.

"Go get them"

He left and within seconds everyone was filling the basement.

"Is it a Boy for girl?" Esme asked.

"A Girl"

"She's beautiful, Son but how are you" My dad asked me.

"Sore, Tired, happy"

"To be expected"

I nodded, then I saw Ness who was trying to catch a look of her little sister.

"Nessie Come here" I said.

She walked over to me and sat beside me.

"Eddie Give Nessie the baby"

Eddie lay Her in Nessie's arms, then Kissed Nessie's head.

"Hey cheeky I'm your big sister, I'll be here when you start school, Dress up, Go to parties, Your first crush, Getting a boyfriend or Girlfriend I'm not fussed"

I laughed at Ed's face.

"Not going to happen One of my babies have already been claimed by a dog not another one"

"You shush"

"So what's her name then" Lizzie, Anna, Lily, Amanda, and Renee all asked.

"Her name is Victoria Elizabeth Cullen"

"Victoria?" Bella asked.

"My mother, Elizabeth is Ed's mum"

We passed Victoria around a little more,took photos, then I went to sleep.

Everyone left a month after Tori was born, I missed them but what can I do, A few years later I got pregnant again and I had a little boy Richard Eddie Cullen, I was happy I now know why our families were sent to us I think it's because we had unfinished business and we had left our lives at a cliff hanger there was stuff we needed our families to know as they did us. lesson learned Expect the Unexpected.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 29K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...