Expect the Unexpected- Twilight Carlisle Mpreg

SADLY I DON'T OWN TWILIGHT OR VAMPIRE DIARIES :(. I DO HOWEVER OWN ALL THE CULLENS PARENTS EXCEPT EDWARDS(YET).HOPE YOU LIKE AND COMMENT BOLLOW ON ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO WRITE OR SOMETHING TO MAKE BETTER

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Esme POV

It's been 17 years since Nessie was born, Let me sum them up for youse, Ok so After Ness was born Car and Eddie started acting strange when Bella and I confronted them they told us that they were gay amd in love with eachother, I had my suspicions about Car but I was shocked, We all got divorces but agreed to still be friends, Car and Eddie got together and to be honest they are a really cute couple.

"Esme what you thinking about" Carlisle said rubbing his swollen stomach.

Oh and another thing Carlisle is currently 5 months pregnant with Eddies baby.

"The past few years have been so crazy"

"You can say that again"

"How are you feeling"

"Fine"

"Morning sickness?"

"Is a bitch"

I laughed at him, Suddenly a letter came falling put of nowhere.

"What the hell"

"I don't know read it"

Carlisle read it out loud.

"Dear Cullen's, I know this is strange but I'm here to let youse know that your human families will soon show up at your door within the next 4 hours, They will stay for 5 months longer if youse choose, I'm terribly sorry for the short notice, Love SM"

"Wait our human families as in our parents"

"Oh god no, My Father he'll be so disappointed in me not only am I a freaking vampire I'm also Gay which is a sin and I'm pregnant, Oh god he's going to hate me even more" He was starting to hyperventilate.

I hugged him to my chest.

"Your ok honey just breath, If your Father is disappointed and if he does hate you which I'm sure he doesn't He can go ram a tree up is ass cause your our family honey and it doesn't matter what he thinks"

"BBut it does, He always said of how he always wanted 2 kids, One Green eyed brown haired boy and One Brown haired Green eyed girl, but instead he gets Me the blonde haired blue eyed boy that nobody wanted, Who killed his own mother"

"And if he doesn't see how fucking special you are then he's blind and he's not worth stressing yourself over"

"IIm sorry II can't help it I haven't saw him in 381 years I'm scared"

"I know honey I know, but maybe this is the best time to tell him how you feel Hey he'll even be here for the rest of your pregnancy"

"What if he hates the baby"

"He won't who could hate a child that isn't even born he would have to truly be a monster"

"Thanks Es you always know how to make me feel better"

"Well I was married to you for like a hundred years"

"I'm sorry I hurt you"

"The past is the past Honey we're friends now and thats all that matters"

"I love you like my sister"

"I love you too Little brother"

"I'm older"