Teenage pregnancy went wrong

By amylynn1819

Taylor Lynn was eighteen when she found out she was pregnant. She was the most popular girl in West Wood Hig... More

CH one, Seek Peek.

The Copyright Page

796 13 7
By amylynn1819

Copyright ©2020 by Amy Richardson

All rights reserved. Except for use in any review, the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the written permission.

This is a work of fiction, Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.2K 35
"I love you more than anything." Mad at you; book 2.
57.1K 2.6K 48
Book One of the Adler series ** St. Sinclair, the illustrious academy honoured nationwide as a catalyst for the intellectually gifted youth. Though i...
1.1M 36.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
481K 13.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?