The Roommate (LevixReader)

By Teebowtheewok

After getting excepted to the university of your dreams your gran decided to rent a house out to you and a fe... More

Chapter Two ~That Jerk~
Chapter three ~Her~
Authors Note
Hello there...

Chapter One "Tsk..."

11K 346 435
By Teebowtheewok

Readers POV

I jumped almost out of my bed, gasping for air. I patted my hands on every inch if me, trying to make sure that I'm really awake.

I take one more deep breath then lay back into my bed, staring at the ceiling above me.

What the fuck was with that dream? I thought to myself as I put my hands over my eyes, blocking out the dim blue light from my window, Why was I dreaming about giants, they don't even exist...

I try to get back to sleep, but unable to convince myself I roll onto my side and pull out my laptop from under my bed and start browsing the web. Knowing full well that reading Tumblr post would get my mind out of that dream.

Hours later I hear one of my roommates start to stir around in their room and decided it's time to get out of my room and grab something to eat.

I throw on my favourite sweater and slip my feet into my bunny slippers. Not really worried about what my roommates think of me, I waddle down the stairs to the kitchen.

When I reached the first floor someone charges at me and before I had any time to react they tackled me to the ground.

"Ouch!" I moan rubbing my head.

"Sorry about that," Hange laughs at me, "So (F/N), I have to talk to you about something."

I sighed, knowing Hange, she wasn't going to get off of me until I had a chance to hear what she had to say.

"Okay shoot..." I mutter annoyed.

"Alright, so you know how we had to kick that weird guy out last week?" She asks giving me a big smile.

"Yeah?" Now I know where this was going.

"Well," Hange pulled her phone out of her back pocket and pulled up a picture of a black haired guy and showed it to me, "This is my friend Levi, and he needs a place to stay."

I looked at the guy in the picture for a minute, He is pretty cute, "Does he have a job?" I asked, not saying yes but maybe considering it.

"He does, and he also goes to school with us AND he's a clean freak so we wont have to fight over cleaning duty anymore!" Hange was starting to get excited now; as she spoke she was almost doing a little happy dance on my lap.

I took a deep breath then say, "Well, as long as you think he's alright I guess I'm fine with it."

Hange squeals, bouncing on top of me, knocking the wind out of me, "I'm going to call him right now and tell him the great news!" She jumped off of me and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

When it seems all clear I get up and  walk into the kitchen. I open the fridge and have a sort of staring contest with all the food, trying to figure out what's still edible.

"You know you're going to spoil the milk if you stand there any longer (F/N)."

I groan, still not really in the mood for people at the moment and turn to see Erwin smiling down at me.
"You're up early." I say checking him out a little.

"Yeah, I have an early class today," he said grabbing an apple from the bowl of fruit that was on the counter behind me, "Why are you up before noon?"

"I couldn't get back to sleep." I whine now digging through the cupboards.

"Alright well, try not to eat us out of house and home, okay?" Erwin laughs as he heads towards the front door.

"Wait." You call out to him.

"Yeah (F/N)?"

"Do you know Hanges friend that she wants to move in?" I ask sort of curious what Erwin thinks of the guy.

"I actually introduced them," Erwin said halfway out the door, "He's different but an alright guy. You have nothing to worry about (F/N)."

Now feeling a little better about Hanges friend, I go back to the kitchen and make some ramen for breakfast.

-Time Jump About A Week-

Well Levi and Erwin were moving his stuff in, Hange and I sat on the couch trying to stay out of the way, and enjoying the show in process. Levi was in a white wife beater and Erwin was just plain topless, and it made them insisting that the both of us not helping worth it.

It didn't take long for Levi and Erwin to get all moved in. He seemed to be the kind of person who travels light and he didn't like a lot of (if any) knickknacks at all. Form what I could see he only had his bed, a dresser, a bookshelf, two boxes of books and large suit case of clothes.

He was also a lot cuter in person then the picture that Hange showed me. He was a lot shorter too, but he was still taller then me (of course).

"So what do you think?" Hange asked me in a whisper. I shrugged, "He's cute, but I'll give you a full report later tonight." I whispered back. Then Levi came out of his room, which was on the first floor, he saw the both of us staring at him. He made a "tsk" sound then walking into the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels and the spray cleaner then he went back into his room without saying a word.

"Did he just tsk at us?" I whispered to Hange, a little annoyed by that.

"Yeah he does words well sometimes." She giggled, then getting up and stretching Hange gives you her evil smile, "Hey (F/N), lets go get some drinks!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 14.1K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
950K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
257K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
590K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...