Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Destroyed

16.2K 555 23
By MemoirsofaGeisha

CHAPTER NOT EDITED. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Chapter 14 - Destroyed

Dimitri’s POV

Dammit! I can’t believe she got away. I could have sworn I had her. Now she was lost to us again. All around me, the planet was crumbling. Everything was burnt beyond recognition. From people to animal, to trees and plants. I looked around, trying to get some sense of direction. As I was standing there, an earthquake started. Piece of the ground beneath my feet started to fall away. I couldn’t waste any more time thinking about the Sae. I had to get my sons and Alyssa off this planet before it no longer existed.

The boy and Keira was exactly where I left them.

“What the hell are you two still doing here? You should have been back on Atron by now! You,” I pointed at the boy. “You have a task to do. Why are you still here?” I ignored Sakiera all together. She wasn’t worth it.

“I’m not leaving Alyssa.”

“You are obligated to Alekzandier and Domnik. Now I suggest you get off this planet before you sink along with it.”

He glared at me but obeyed, picking up Alekzandier while signalling for Sakiera to take Domnik.

“No, you carry them both. I don’t want them separated in the event this one tries something.” He nodded.

“How are we supposed to get out of here?”

“Just go! Find a spot that you can stand that Alyssa hasn’t destroyed yet, they will take care of the rest.”

I looked longingly at my sons, but I had more pressing issues now. If what Zaphaya said about him being the Tao was true, then I have no doubt in my mind that he will protect my sons and them him.

I snapped out of it. “Now go!” I didn’t waste any more time with them. I ran from the room and followed the shaking, going deeper and deeper into the heart of the turmoil. Debry flew across my face, and I had to duck to keep them from hitting me in the face. The more I ran, the darker it became.

Alyssa seemed to have sucked the sun out of the sky. There was only darkness. I prayed the boy would be able to see and not get hurt. Sakeira I didn’t care for.

It became harder and harder for me to see, but I was determined to get to my kitten. I had finally managed to locate her. She was kneeling on the hard floor. All around her was fire. It looked as if it was almost caging her in. I sprinted over to her and knelt in front her. Her eyes were focused on something far away. She was staring out into the distance. The red eyes really did look creepy, but to me she still looked beautiful.

“Alyssa!” I shouted, but she continued to ignore me. She was chanting over and over. “Must destroy.” I tried shaking her but there wasn’t any response. She just continued chanting and staring straight ahead. Explosions went off in the distance one after another. The wind picked up and the fire grew hotter. She released a small gasp and clutched her stomach. My eyes followed her actions, and that’s when I realised she was bleeding.

“No,” I whispered. The colour drained from my face. “Alyssa!” I shouted her name. “Snap out of it kitten.” She started coughing up blood. More explosions went off in the distance and they were getting closer and closer to us. Everything seemed to be closing in on us. If I stayed here any longer she would die along with the planet. I made a quick decision and hoped I didn’t regret it later.

I took her carefully in my arms and prepared to disappear. A cry stopped me from leaving. I turned in the direction of it, and my anger flared.

“What the fuck are you still doing here?”

“We’re trapped. There is no clear exit.”

The earthquake started up again. I didn’t have the time to argue. The walls around us vanished and fire raced towards us.

“Take my hand. Quickly!” He managed to grab on, and I teleported us off the planet. Mid way through I let him go. He could not go where I was going, and I’m positive he’ll end up where he’s supposed to be right now. So will the twins. He was their guardian after all.

Kai’s POV

“What the...” I felt his hand disengaged from mine, and I was falling. I couldn’t see anything. All around me was darkness. The only thing I could feel was myself falling and falling. I clutched the twins to me tightly and closed my eyes. I had no idea what happened to the girl. As soon as the falling feeling started, it stopped. I felt wind on my face, but soon enough it stopped as well. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to grasp what the hell just happened and where I was.

I was met with the sight of some sort of armed forces. They surrounded me. I glanced around cautiously, careful not to set them off in any way. Somehow it appeared like a tornado had just passed through.

Where the fuck am I?

An electric current passed through my body, and I shivered.

“Who are you?” The voice sounded like it was coming from behind a wall. Everyone was on high alert. I was still trying to figure out where I was or how I had gotten here.

“That son of a bitch!”

I relaxed a little. Keira had finally shown up. The guards seemed to be paying more attention to her, because their swords were drawn.

“You should not be here. You are banned.”

“Well as you can see I had no choice in the matter.”

I was confused by the conversation between the guard and Keira. I had no idea what was going on. They had already cuffed Keira and had her secured to a chair before I could even utter a word. I think the only reason I wasn’t in the same position was because I had two newborns in my hands.

I glanced down at them. Alekzandier stared back at me. He was quiet for once. His brother was fast asleep though.

“Go get Prince Chad,” one of the man said.

“Prince Chad?”

They could clearly see the confusion on my face, but none of them seemed eager to elaborate.

Keira had grown mysteriously quiet.

“Have a seat,” another of the men said.

A chair was pulled up in front of me. I sank down into it carefully, balancing each of the twins in each arm, and then proceeded to wait. The guards took up position around me once again, but they didn’t get too close.

Chad’s POV

Everyone was on edge after what we had just witnessed. Nobody seemed to have an explanation as to what the fuck just transpired. We were all in the office trying to come up with a way to break Adrian’s trance. How the hell we thought we could do that was a mystery to me.

All heads turned when he released a gasp. He did nothing else, but continued staring straight ahead.

Alexis seemed to be paying more attention than the rest of us, because she was the one who notified us of the bleeding. When she clutched my arms I knew something was wrong. I followed her gaze, and that’s when I saw the blood soaking through his shirt.

Conversation broke out around the room. Zaphaya and Lexandra were having a discussion about what could have possibly caused something like this to happen. One minute he was fine, the next he was bleeding out.

“We can’t just leave him like that. We have to do something.” Aria spoke up from her position between Blake and Nate.

“We don’t know what’s wrong. We could make the situation worst,” Zaphaya said.

“So we’re just going to sit here and watch him bleed out in front of us?”

“There’s nothing that I can do Aria.”

“You know what? I’m sick of this! I’m sick of all the secrets you keep from us. I’m sick of all the lies. We’re always kept in the dark. Why do you get to know everything? Who died and made you queen all of sudden? Oh wait, Dimitri did.”

“Aria!” Blake’s voice held a warning. He had gotten up as well. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“This whole fucking family is what’s wrong with me.”

They exchanged looks, and surprisingly Blake won.

“If you will excuse us, my mate and I have things to discuss.”

He grabbed her arm and forcibly dragged her from the room. I could hear her complaining, but couldn’t focus on it because our attention was drawn back to Adrian. He had turned impossibly pale. I could not stand to watch this anymore.

“That’s it! I’m moving him. I don’t care what you two have to say. You might be witches, but he is my brother and best friend.”

I walked over to him, preparing to move him, but as I got closer, fire flared up all around him and he started coughing up blood. Before any of us could react, he collapsed on the floor.

“What the...” The door was opened before I could finish my sentence.

“I’m sorry your majesties, but we have a situation.”

I looked at one of my men and glanced back at Adrian. I really didn’t want to deal with anything now, but it was guardian related and it was my duty. Alexis touched my arm. “Go, I’ll take care of Adrian.” I hesitated a little longer, before making my way to the door.

“Somebody better be dead or dying for you to interrupt me at such a crucial time.” He swallowed but didn’t respond to that statement. “This way sir,” he said instead. I really didn’t want to deal with any of this shit right now. The door opened and the barrage of invaders present, bowed their heads. No matter how many times I tell them it isn’t necessary, they still did it, because it was Dimitri’s way.

“What’s so important you couldn’t handle it yourself?”

They parted, and I got a look into the room. There was a man sitting in a chair with a baby in each arm. He was dressed in all black and had spiky black hair.

“This is what you called me here for?” I advanced on him and pinned him to the wall. “I appointed you commanding chief so that you could take care of things when I’m not available. You’re worthless.”

“Your bother would be so proud to know that this is how you’re treating his army, Chad.”

I spun around at that sarcastic comment. I really didn’t think that was a voice I’d ever hear again.

“Of course you would be involved in whatever it is that’s going on here Sakeira. Is this another horribly planned attempt at getting Blake back?”

“Uh, I don’t mean to sound like a lost puppy, but could someone tell me where the hell I am?”

I was not in the best of moods and this boy dared to undermine me.

“We’re on Atron. More specifically, we’re inside the castle. You’re looking at one of the three original princes.” It was Keira who answered him.

“So now that you know where you are, care to explain who the fuck you are, how did you get here and why are you here?”

“I’m on planet Atron inside the kingdom? Fuck me.”

I waited for him to get to the point, not so patiently. The door opened behind me and Alexis’s voice was like music to my ears. She was the only one that I felt calmness and security with.

“Chad?”

I ran my hands through my hair. I really needed her more than ever now. “Everybody get out. And take that one to the basement.” Her eyes followed mine and landed on Keira. “Is that...”

“Don’t ask,” I cut her off. Once we were left alone, I faced the mystery man again. Alexis hugged me from behind and I relaxed and brought her around to stand in front of me. “I have to deal with this. How is he?”

“No change.”

I sighed

“He’ll be fine Chad.”

“Excuse me, I don’t mean to interrupt your lovers time, but I do have two princes here who I’m sure you would like to meet. I’m not sure why I ended up here, but it must be for a reason since I’m holding the future King’s in my arms. I’m...”

“Nik?” Alexis cut him off mid sentence and spun from my arms. “Nik is that you?”

I was stuck on the information about the babies, but was quickly side-tracked when Alexis called this stranger by name.

“You two know each other?” My voice came out harsher than I had intended.

“You could say that,” the boy answered. “We’re old friends.”

They exchanged a look, and my blood boiled.

“Alexis?” She was still glancing at the stranger like she couldn’t believe he was actually there. I gripped her chin in my hands and forced her to look at me. The guilt was written all over her face. I let her go and stepped back. “Just how close of a friend are you two?” She didn’t answer me, and I didn’t stick around to find out if she ever did. Jealousy was never a trait I possessed, and I wasn’t sure how to deal with it right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.6K 40
Sequel!! We're jumping a year and a half later. The girls struggled with the relationship since they had to hide it but the whole time they stayed a...
2.7K 117 30
**Sequel to Feral** MUST READ FERAL TO UNDERSTAND!! Now that Aiyana has ran away, how will she be able to help her mates? How will she defeat Ro...
1.5K 97 32
Book Two The queen has won and the girls have no memory of each other or what happened. Everyone in the kingdom has been made to believe that Satella...
64.8K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...