Liam Payne's Daughter

By Dreaming_5SOS

It has been five years since mum left Taylor dad and I. I am now twelve years old and Taylor is five. Uncle L... More

Liam Payne's Daughter
Chapter 1 Over Again
Chalter 2 Just Give Me A Reason
Chapter 3 The Only Reason
Chapter 4 I Miss You
A/N
A/N
A/N Update

Update

735 9 6
By Dreaming_5SOS

Hey guys sorry I haven't given an update in so long just want to let you all know I am currently in the process of getting someone to finish my book, i have had someone one message me and they really want to finish the book. I'll let you know as soon as possible when the book will start to get updated again.

Also I am currently working on a new book but it is a 5SOS fan fiction, i'll let you know when i have posted it if you want to go and check it out.

-Dreaming _5SOS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...