Chapter 1 Over Again

Maddi POV

--28 December 2019--

"Dad" I said "yes" Dad said "can you please tell me" I asked "tell you what" dad asked "why mum didn't come back to see Taylor and I" I said "do you really want to know" dad asked "yes please can you tell me" I said "okay come here" dad said. I walked over to were dad was and sat on his lap.

"Okay so you mum told me before she left she wasn't going to come back to see you at all" dad said "why" I asked "she said she never wanted to adopt you and she never wanted Taylor" dad said I hugged my dad and started to cry.

"I'm sorry princess" dad said "what for" I asked "for you mum leaving" he said "dad it's not your fualt" I said and hugged my dad again "I love you dad" I said "I love you too princess" dad said "I'm going to my room" I said getting up "okay" dad said and I went upstairs. I got my guitar and started playing it.

Said I'd never leave her 'cause her hands fit like my t-shirt,

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,

Body's intertwined with her lips

Now she's feeling so low since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo

And it's no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?

If you're pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

Can we take the same road two days in the same clothes?

And I know just what she'll say if I can make all this pain go

Can we stop this for a minute?

You know, I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it

Tell me with your mind, body and spirit

I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British

Whether we're together or apart

We can both remove the masks and admit we regret it from the start

If you're pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

"MADDI" My dad called "Coming" I said and went downstairs. "Lunch is ready" Dad said when I got downstairs "okay" I said and went into the kitchen and got some food. After lunch I went back upstairs and put on some music and just sat on my bed.

Just as Lego House by Ed Sherren came on someone opened my door it was dad. "I'm just going to the shop do you want to stay here with Uncle Lou" dad asked "yeah" I said "okay love you" he said "love you too" I said and dad left.

I started to get bored so I went downstairs and watched TV. About half way through the show I was watching the door bell rang. I got up to get it when I opened the door I saw my mum. "Maddi" mum said "what are you doing here" I said "I came here to see you and Taylor" she said "well Taylor's not here right now and you are 5 years to late" I said "I'm sorry Maddi" mum said "no mum I waited for you to come back for 5 years and you never came back" I said "I know your angry at me but can I see Taylor" mum asked "I told you he is out with dad" I said just in time dad returned home. I ran past mum over to dad's car and mum followed me.

"What are you doing here" dad asked mum getting out of the car "I came to see Maddi and Taylor" mum said "well your not seeing Taylor Maddi take Taylor Upstairs to Uncle Lou please" dad said "okay" I said Helping Taylor out of the car then taking him inside. We went upstairs to Uncle Lou's room.

I knocked on his door "come in" I heard him say. I opened his door and saw him and Auntie Jade talking. "Uncle Lou mum is here dad doesn't want her to see Taylor" I said "Jade look after Taylor" Uncle Lou said and we went downstairs. Uncle Lou and I went out the front and dad was trying to get mum to leave. "Why are you here" Uncle Lou asked "why doesn't anyone want to see me" mum asked "It's because they know the truth about why you left and didn't come back" dad said I went over to him and gave him a hug.

"I'm so sorry Liam please let me see Taylor" mum said "your not going to see Taylor" Dad said "why not" mum asked "because you left 5 years ago and never came back to see Maddi or Taylor" dad said "You also lied to me when I was 6 you said you wouldn't leave ever again but you did" I said "I'm so sorry please let me see Taylor" mum said "you didn't even care about me did you" I said she didn't say anything "that's what I thought and you didn't come here to see Taylor and I you just came here to see Taylor" I said "I'm so-" mum started to say but I cut here off "no your not I can't believe I even trusted you" I said the ran inside and went to my room to cry.

Liam POV

"No your not I can't believe I even trusted you" Maddi said then ran inside "Liam I'm sorry" Dani said "just leave" I said and went inside. I went upstairs to Maddi's room I knocked on her door "come in" she said. I opened her door and saw her sitting on her bed crying. "It's okay princess" I said giving Maddi a hug "I trusted her I thought she cared about me but it was all a lie" Maddi said it breaks my heart seeing my baby girl like this "I'm sorry Maddi" I said "It's not your fault daddy" Maddi said "it was here fault for leaving" she added "I know" I said.

Maddi soon fell asleep. I put her under the covers then went downstairs and saw Louis and Jade with Taylor. "Taylor time for bed buddy" I said "okay daddy" Taylor said and we went upstairs. "Daddy who was that person here today" Taylor asked "that was your mum" I said not wanting to lie to m him "why couldn't I see her" he asked "because she hurt Maddi and I" I said "are you okay" Taylor asked "yeah"

I said "is sissy okay" he asked "yes buddy no time for bed" I said "okay night daddy" Taylor said "night buddy love you" I said "love you too daddy" Taylor said I turned his light off and left his room and went back downstairs.

"You okay Li" Jade asked "yeah" I said "how's Maddi" Louis asked "not good" I said "it's will get easier" Louis said "I hope so" I said Jade came up to me and gave me a hug "Maddi will be okay" she said "I know she just upset and angry because Danielle lied to her" I said "if you need any help we are here" Louis said "thanks I think i'm going to go to bed" I said "okay night mate" Louis said "night Lou Night Jade" I said "night Li" Jade said and then I went upstairs to bed.