One Direction Adopted Me? (PG...

By IBelieveIn1D

Sky Frost. A 13 year old girl with a terrible past. Imagine if you were in an orphanage for 6 years, after wa... More

One Direction Adopted Me?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A.N**
Chapter 11
VERY IMPORTANT**
VERY IMPORTANT A.N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Important A.N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A.N Important**
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 12

24.1K 580 243
By IBelieveIn1D

After long thinking I have decided to keep the fanfic up. But I hope you enjoy cause I'm running out of ideas for this one.

So here is

Chapter 12...

//////||||||\\\\\\||||||//////||||||\\\\\\||||

~Zayn's P.O.V~

We were trying to get home as fast as we can. How can we forget?!

Let me explain what happened.

We were sitting watching the telly. The show was over now and a movie interview started. It was this thing were this woman named Sarah interviewed a bunch of actors.

The movie said 'Troublemaker'.

"Oi. I've heard about this movie from some friends." Niall said.

The trailor began to play and I must say... Not to bad. But the leading actress why does she look so familiar.

The interview began.

"So. Word on the street is you two are an item" the telly said. The camera adjusted to see two familiar faces. Oh my god.

"Is that...?" Harry said.

"It is.." Liam said.

"How did we forget?!" Louis said.

"We need to go back" I said.

"So what's your biggest fears?" The telly asked.

"Mine would have to be snakes" Nate said.

"You know. If you have been through what I have been through. You learn how to face your fears and move on with them. But if anything, I would say my biggest fear is to loose a third family" Sky said.

"A third family?"

"Yeah. My parents were murdered right in front of me. Then I was adopted but they left too. So all I have left are my friends my boyfriend and his family." She said. I could feel my heart break.

"She must hate us" Niall said.

"We really need to get back." I said.

So that's why we are now in a hurry.

" got everything lets go!" Liam shouted from the front of the hotel room we were in. I grabbed my bags and went to the front.

I wonder if she still really hates us.

~Sky's P.O.V~

Right now me Nate Moxie Charlie Neil James and Michael were having a fun day.

The people who are working on the movie with me got me 7 free passes to one of the greatest amusements parks ever for my birthday!

All the roller coasters must have been over 200 ft in the air! Can you imagine that drop! And the loops on this ride called the Devil's Lair. Scariest ride on the grounds.

"I think we should ride Dragon's Fire first!" Moxie said. "Save the best ride for last"

We all agreed and made our way over to the ride. We got in line and it took on about 10 minutes for us to get in.

We got in and the workers made sure we were buckled in properly.

The ride started off and we slowly made our way up the hill. I was in front row. Neil was four rows back and I could hear him screaming "I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE" over and over again.

"We reached the top and came to a slow stop. Then suddenly jolted down a slope that was probably 80 degrees going down. Scary shit.

~*~

We had a long day today. We were in the water section and dry section. It was really fun.

We also played a lot of games and for the first time. I had a funnel cake. And I must say... It's delicious!

We were now in line for what we have all been waiting for. Well except Neil. We were in line for Devils Lair.

"I don't wanna do this" Neil said scared as usual. We weren't even inside the actual lair yet and he was holding on to the railings for dear life.

"Calm down Neil. Grow a pare and let's go" I said and pulled him inside.

"Look at the warning sign!!" He shouted.

"Warning. You may experience Nausea vomiting dizziness whiplash and weak muscles." I read out. "Sounds like fun"

We all went inside and took our seat. Again, I was front row.

This ride was much faster. It bolted off to the drop. This thing was the fast ride on the ground. 5.7 miles per SECOND. Can you imagine the speed.

But the ride is really big so it takes about 2 minutes for it to be over.

~*~

That warning sign was right. When we came off we could barely walk. We have to help each other walk.

"Let's go get the picture" Charlie said holding her head.

We stumbled over and paid for the picture from the ride.

Then we called Nate's parents. We were all having one big slumber party tonight at his. Seeing as I'm not living in that house anymore. It just cause to much pain.

We left the park and saw Nate's dad.

"Hey mr. Grant!" We all said. "Hey dad" Nate said.

"Hey guys. Sky there's something important I need to tell you. But it's better if you find out when we get back" he said.

"Um.. Okay" I said.

We all piled into the car. But since its not big enough to it all of us, I had to sit in Nate's lap. I couldn't help but blush.

"Aww look. Little Sky is blushing"Michael said reaching over and pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hands away.

"Shut it" I said still blushing.

We pulled up the drive and got out of the car.

"Okay. We are all sleeping in the living room since my room isn't big enough" Nate said.

We stepped into the house. "I'll get the sleeping bags" I said and ran up to Nate's room. I grabbed 7 sleeping bags and went back down.

I didn't hear anything so I'm guessing they're in the living room.

"I got sleeping bags!!" I said walking in. The people I saw shocked me.

I stormed out before they even had a chance to talk.

I went to the only place I can go to cry in peace. There's this little treehouse in this forest that Nate's family and I built. I come here when I want to be alone.

I heard a few rustling then the door flew open. I saw Nate.

"Sky you okay" he asked hugging me.

"Why are they here!? I don't want to see them or talk to them!" I screamed still crying.

"Shh. It's okay. I know. I won't let you. Just please come back. Mom dad and the rest of the gang are worried" he said. I nodded and whipped away a few tears.

We left and headed back home.

When we got back I saw Mr. And Mrs. Grant in the living room with the boys. The others went upstairs to Nate's room.

"Thank god you're okay. Where'd you run off to?" Mrs. Grant asked.

"Just the treehouse." Said. Nate took a seat and I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. The boys were in the couch across from us. I don't think they liked the fact I'm doing this, but what ever.

"What do you want?!" I asked annoyed.

"Sky... I'm really sorry. I don't know how I forgot!" Zayn said.

"Sorry my ass. You don't know how much you've hurt her!" Neil said stepping in.

"Neil it's okay" I said.

"No! No it's not okay! They hurt you and I don't want them just walking back into your life like everything is okay!" Neil said raising his voice.

"Listen kid. If we want to see Sky then we can. I'm her dad-"

"No Zayn you aren't. You are no where near my dad. If you were a dad you would have called me. I never heard one single thing from you guys. Not even on my birthday!" I said angrily.

"Sky, I know how much we must have Hurt you. Please understand" Liam said.

"Understand what?! That I'm not really important!" I shouted.

"You are important. It's just that we aren't used to having a kid. And us traveling around UK made us forget. We are really sorry." Niall said with pleading eyes. It's so hard to say no to those eyes!

I didn't even notice the tears streaming down my face until Nate started soothing me.

"Guys. You are just really stressing me out. I'm already freaking out that I might not get my passport on time and about finals. You're making it so much worse" I said.

My eyes were burning. Probably red and puffy from crying.

"Passport for what?" Zayn asked.

"I'm not allowed to leave England without it" I said.

"Why are you leaving England?" Louis asked.

"Well maybe if you actually had something to do with your daughters life. You would know that the movie they're in is filming in Paris. You know. That place in France!" mrs. Grant said to them. She doesn't really like them. You should already know why.

"I never gave you permission to do that" Zayn said. I could sense a hint of anger in his voice.

"I don't care. You aren't my dad. You were never there for me." I said.

"Sky I-"

"Just forget it. It was easy for you to forget about me. Clearly your lives are better off without me in it" I said.

"Sky no. It isn't. We really do care about you! It's just like what Niall said. We aren't used to having a kid. And all the fans kind of made us forget. Believe me we feel guilty and really really sorry. As soon as we remembered we rushed down here.Just please forgive us" Harry said.

"Please Sky. Give us another chance. We love you." Liam said.

By now the tears had died down and it was just a few sniffles. I looked at Mr. And Mrs. Grant and Nate to see what I should say.

Mr. Grant nodded. I guess he was saying that I should forgive him. I let out a sigh.

"I... I guess everyone deserves a second chance" I said. A smile spread across the boys faces

"Are you sure you want to forgive them?" Nate whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"I don't forgive them completely. But I will give them another chance." I said.

They came up to me pulling me off Nate's lap into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you so much Sky" I heard one of them say.

"You won't regret this!" I heard another say. I'm guessing that one was Niall. In all honesty. The only one I can tell apart from the others is Niall.

I really do hope I don't end up regretting this...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.2K 24
Bethany had a terrible life. She was orphaned at 9 years old and raped and beaten a lot since then. She is a brilliant dancer, but has trouble fitti...
126 1 8
Teenage years, possibly the best of your life, or worst.
Trust By Ash

Fanfiction

63K 1.2K 47
*One Direction FanFic* Number Five doesn't expect to get adopted. No, she's fourteen years old with a wretched past. Who would adopt her? Well, maybe...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...