Dont Panic (On Hold)

By ratedchristopher

Three words was all it took and she blew it. She had one job, and that was to keep her mouth shut. He told he... More

une
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
privé
trieze
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
auteurs notent
dix-huit
dix-neuf
finale
Part 2
vignt et un
vignt-deux
vingt-trois
vignt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vignt-six
vignt-sept
vignt-huit
vignt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
quarante
quarante et un
quarante-deux
quarente- trois
A/N
A/N
Important

trente-neuf

3.1K 209 209
By ratedchristopher

Morning came and Celeste contradicted whether she was proud or not being the bigger person and not making a bigger scene in the line to see Santa.

Although she caught a ride home from Austin after her and Chris argued in the line about the intimate kiss, she needed to collect her thoughts.

"I don't get it, the nigga kissed her back! Elaine is ugly, too young, ugly and it's not fair!" Celeste announces as Austin nods. What Austin really wanted to tell Celeste is that he was no good for her.

"You wanna face him?" Austin mumbles.

"Yeah so I can curse his ass out." She groans.

"Lets just get some breakfast, then I'll take you back. He probably needs some space too."

"Fine. But just breakfast." She says waving her finger near his face as he chuckles.

"Just breakfast, nothing sweet afterwards?" He flirts as Celeste rolls her eyes.

"Austin knock it off."

"What? I can't get none, we don't have to tell nobody." He pulls into a parking space at the Waffle house.

"That's foul of me. I've done it once and refuse to do so again."

Sitting inside, it was pretty quiet other than the cooking in the back, and the small tv in the corner projecting local news.

Sipping from her coffee, Austin had analyzed her the whole ten minutes they say content and mute.

"Why?" She mutters.

"Why what?"

"Why are you so persistent on taking me away from Chris?" Her eyes are laced into his and eyebrows creased as she awaits for his response.

"Maybe because I love you."

"You can love me a little less, because-"

"What even happened to you liking me? I'm gonna be here for you when you need me. I'm not going anywhere, I'd never cheat on you and I can be responsible for my actions. I'm not like Chris, I'm better. And the sex is like a bonus, I see you Leste, but do you see me?" Austin exhales blinking a few times.

"You know what Austin, I don't see you. I see a man who is just trying to take away someone who means something to someone else. And Chris may not know his wrongs from rights and be a grown ass man, but I'm here for him and I'm always gonna ride for him. He hasn't had someone to give him real love and I wanna be the one to teach him how to love, fuck this." Celeste gathers up her purse and begins to stand.

"Celeste wait." Austin tries, but Celeste having it.

"No, and don't say I'm a replacement of Chantel, don't try it bitch." She confirms exiting the Waffle House.

She didn't know who next to turn to, but she wasn't going to walk. So she dials up Ballo for a ride. The two weren't close but she knew since today was a Tuesday she was at the house cleaning.

Around 20 minutes later, both were back at the house. Ballo back cleaning the house and Celeste dragging herself upstairs.

"Yo I'll call you back." Chris quickly ends his phone call with Elaine and hides it under the sheets and acts as if he was watching T.V.

"Running back to the old bitch since your main bitch mad with you?" Celeste enters the room and heads to her closet.

"What?" Chris pretends. He and Elaine shared a connection in that line. He did like the kiss, but that was just a one time thing and wasn't going to escalate any further than he hadn't planned.

"I'm beyond pissed at you still." She can't take his stupidness so she simply walks back out the room and goes to relax with Josie. Without letting her stand her ground, Chris walks into the room and decides to mess with her.

"Can we just talk this out baby-"

"Who's your baby? Me or Elaine? I'd check on that." She scoffs cuddling up with Josie as she does her best to ignore him.

"You know you my baby." He says stealing a quick smack on her ass childishly then leaves the room. He often thought about how he would sooner or later be a dead beat daddy to his and Elaine's baby. Though he knew it was his child, he felt a little bad being there for one baby and not the other.

He was tired of paying for abortions, so he quit that act. Otherwise he was just going to stay with his main female Celeste.

Time went by however, and everything was running smoothly. The house was assorted in different Christmas decorations. The outside was neatly trimmed from his usual workers. Ballo swept every corner in the house and still hadn't received her raise, but he occasionally flirted with her to make her forget about the raise. But Celeste never knew about any of that.

He finally learned how to get along with Cosmo, after Cosmo was tired of the disrespect, he left his feces all over the back seat of his Maserati and decided to be nice to him, simple huh?

Austin kept his distance, but of course never failed to text Leste goodnight text and even I love you occasionally. She never replied and never was going to.

Josie was in full custody of Celeste and Chris and was the happiest little girl ever. She stopped having strange dreams about her mother and made friends with a few kids from the local park. Celeste allowed her to have sleepovers and what no. Chris wasn't too fond of kids who weren't his so he often picked on them.

"It's Christmas eve bitches!" Josie taunts running around the lower floor, chomping away at her candy cane from the candy dish that was assorted in the living room.

"Josie what did I say about that word?" Chris warns keeping his eyes on his message thread with Elaine.

"Only say it to Ballo." She whines slowing down her tracks and sitting on the plush blanket around the tree. Gazing at the ornaments and gifts that mostly were to her.

"And you say it to Ballo when..."

"When I want Ballo to clean my room, I say bitch come here and clean my room. I know daddy, sorry I won't say it again." She utters and Chris shows a smug smile.

"Or don't say the word at all, it's rude and not a way to refer to women Christopher." Celeste says cozing up next to him as he switches apps.

"Can I open a present now?" Josie says, but is quickly ignored by Celeste and Chris who are having an intense stare off.

"What you staring at me like that for?" He rubs the nape of his neck and licks his lips.

"Give me your phone." She says sassily. "Why you texting that bitch?"

"You said it! I'm telling Santa." Josie perks.

Celeste wanted to say fuck Santa, he isn't real but kept her mouth shut.

"You did say the b word." Chris joins in closing off his phone.

"Give me your phone!" She blasts and he quickly slips his phone into his boxers.

"If you want it, get it." He smirks and Celeste looks at him as he pats over his manhood.

Without making herself upset, she enters the kitchen and leans over the counter watching Chris let Josie open a present. Her first gift was a classic Bratz doll. The ones with the big head and were mostly popular back in 2005.

She was tired of Chris putting his phone away whenever she came away. She knew there was nothing to hide because she had deleted Elaine's number from his phone. But if he was for some reason texting her, what was it even about?

Christmas morning came around and Josie had been preoccupied with the millions of toys Chris had got her. She was so excited to play with everything and was more than grateful.

Chris enjoyed most of his day riding around on his board Leste had brought him. She tried it out too, but kept running into things, Chris even on purpose ran over Cosmos paw at full speed just for the heck of it.

But the night was shortly winding down and sexual feelings swarmed the air as Leste and Chris were fooling around. It only became more serious when he took off to the closet and made Celeste close her eyes. He had one special gift for her.

Moments later Chris had left the closet and straddled Celeste promptly. He kissed the corners of her lips and smiled. "Open your eyes."

Celeste opens her eyes and sees that he had taped a red bow to his member.

"You are fucking crazy!" She giggles as he pushes her onto her back and begins peeling off her clothes.

"Yeah, well I'm kind of crazy in love with you too." He taunts and her hand wraps along his hardness and she tears the bow off him and tosses it to the floor. He grunts from the short pain and then eases his way into her body. Shifting her thighs and hips to align perfect and wide.

Her breaths shorten as he's grabbing her hair as he keeps his lips steady on hers. Forcing his tongue down her throat, they compete for dominance and Chris takes the win. Stroking every inch of her walls, tearing them down her moans into his mouth grew knots in her torso.

Rocking her hips along with his she felt the rough urge to claw his back as she tightened her walls around him. Gripping him and he loved it. It only turned him on when he couldn't help but quicken the pace.

"Don't forget about the baby..."She moans softly and Chris slows down his pace but continuously grinds closer to her body.

"I love you so much baby." He mumbles onto her neck, sucking and biting all over her, his cold hands chilled her spine as he ran his hands down her back, her back arching and a wide grin coming upon her. She felt herself about to explode any moment as his thickness was matted into her.

"I love you, I love you, I love you and fucking Merry Christmas because I love you." He says, truly meaning every part of it.

"You know I love you now be quiet and fuck me." She groans holding her breath as she feels her body about to erupt.

"Wait, I have to say something..." He keeps his pace but opens his eyes staring into hers.

"Okay, just keep it going." She mutters and he kisses her once more.

"Will you marry me?" His heart melted because he was truly in love. Not the in love with Chantel love either. In love with Celeste and for her only, nobody else mattered to him.

Her throat became dry as she stared into his lustful eyes. "Of course, now fuck me hard." Grabbing him by the nape of his neck, she devours his lips into hers and shortly came.

Celeste was more than excited, so excited she couldn't even sleep. She was too busy dancing along to her playlist as Cosmo jumped around her. It was in deed 11 pm and Chris had been knocked out, by the amazing works of Celeste's body.

But it frightened her when she heard a faint knock on the front door. She looks around the dark house and see's a shadow escaping the driveway and a car speeds away. Cautiously placing her robe on, she picks up Cosmo and heads over to the door.

Unlocking it, the freezing air almost knocks her down and she looks around to see nothing but the starry night. Cosmo barks lowly and then growls. A small box and a note is left on the step. She reaches down to grab it and shuts the door behind her.

Tearing off the ribbon, she emerges the wrapping from it and tosses it to the ground, opening the box was an engagement ring with Celeste's name in carved on the outside. She smiled gently and assumed Aaron had dropped it off for Chris.

With no further questioning or examining, she runs upstairs and lets Cosmo go into Josie's room. Planting a million kisses on his face, he grumbles in his raspy tone and sits up. "What's wrong baby?"

"You are so creative." She says taking the ring out of its holder and tossing it onto her ring finger. He knits his eyebrows and shakes his head submissively.

"Where you get that from?"

"You, silly. You got Aaron to drop it off right?" She says admiring her name around the ring.

"No, my ring for you is in the closet." He takes up the note from her lap and opens it up.

I love you Celeste, I'm too nervous to see your reaction, meet me for coffee tomorrow. But first, will you marry me? Merry Christmas. -Austin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 589 28
"You don't know what it's like! You don't know the bullshit I deal with! You don't know shit!", I yelled getting in her face. "Then fucking tell me w...
29.4K 1.4K 22
One word. One word ruined my family. One word ruined my career. One word ruined my life. All it took was one word to ruin everything.
12.5K 255 12
''He took her by the hand and looked deeply in her eyes, the only three words he spoke in the last few hours broke the silence that remained in the r...
58K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...