Dont Panic (On Hold)

由 ratedchristopher

Three words was all it took and she blew it. She had one job, and that was to keep her mouth shut. He told he... 更多

une
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
privé
trieze
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
auteurs notent
dix-huit
dix-neuf
finale
Part 2
vignt et un
vignt-deux
vingt-trois
vignt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vignt-six
vignt-sept
vignt-huit
vignt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
trente-neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante-deux
quarente- trois
A/N
A/N
Important

trente-trois

3.5K 209 100
由 ratedchristopher

"You cheated on me." Chris spats at Leste following on her heels as she enters the closet.

"Don't try to pull that I'm a saint card, cause you ain't." She breathes out beginning to strip out of her clothes.

"Why were you kissing him Celeste?" His voice almost growls as his brows furrow.

"Why did you get another bitch pregnant?" She says as he holds his face in his hands.

"Celeste. Your missing the point-"

"Good God what point Chris! We aren't in a real relationship!" She yells to him.

"Your my property and you know it." His hands grip her shoulders and their eyes take in each others. "You know I love you. Now say it Leste."

"Im tired of saying lies." She says breaking their eye contact.

"Say it." He repeats.

"I love you." She whispers fed up with life.

"Good." He pats her ass then leaves the closet and begins to run water in the jacuzzi.

Life for her was growing more and more miserable by the moment. She hated saying I love you to him when she didn't mean it. And now she was absolutely falling for Austin.

Chris didn't say anything to Austin, and he wasn't going to. He needed Austin for business purposes, so if it weren't for that, he would've killed him right on the spot a few hours ago.

Leste made her way over to hum in the jacuzzi and got in, sitting across from him. She leans her head back and exhales softly.

"Lately, I've been feeling like if there was a bullet being aimed at me, you'd take it. But If there was a bullet being aimed at you, I wouldn't take it." Celeste speaks softly as Chris glared at her body.

"Why do you feel that way?" His plump lips touch the surface of the water and he still stares at her body.

"Because, you love me but I don't love you. Thats why I feel this way." She simply replies.

"You do too love me." He retorts suddenly shoving water at her. "And you always will."

"Thats a opinion, not true and something that you agree on with yourself." Celeste pushes water back at him as he watched it come towards his chest.

"Well you might as well just had said ding dong my opinion is wrong." He jokes pushing more water at her as it lands right on her face.

"Okay ding dong your opinions wrong. And so is me loving you." She feels so easy when she's with him. She found him attractive in every way possible but she didn't want to use sex to solve every problem they had.

"Well answer this, is it wrong for me to say I love you to you?" He's now trailing his hand up her thigh and she watches him.

"Yes, because your actions don't prove your love for me. Love is patient, love is kind. Your love is vicious and almost ugly." She gulps.

"But I'm not a ugly human being." He shrugs easing onto her center.

"You may be handsome on the outside, but deep down your a monster Chris. And you know it, after all you've done..." She says not even daring to move away from his touch, because she knew no matter how much she hated this man, he'd always give her the best pleasure in the world, making her stress evaporate suddenly.

His facial features bring out his agape lips and his orbs that are focus right on his and only his prized possession.

He had to make sure nothing ever happened between her and Austin again. He found it evident that they had feelings for each other, they always acted strange together.

Once he found then almost having sex, he knew something was up. He was going to make her his completely. And if that meant beating it up like never before, thats what it meant.

"Im a monster huh?" He whispers as her hand latched onto his wrist as he's touching her center gently.

"You are..." She says letting out a soft moan as his first finger then second glide right into her ocean.

"Alright. Well if I'm a monster let me eat you up, and perhaps destroy you." His eyes shift to hers as she stares at his lips.

Her hips open wider, and she's slowly but surely giving into his sexual approach.

"I'm your monster baby." He groans pumping slowly in her as she's soon placing her leg over his shoulder. "Let's elevate darling." He slurs keeping his fingers deep inside of her as she clenched her walls.

"Mhm, be my monster..." She says totally forgetting all of her hatred she has for this man. Their bodies shift within the water as his pumps stay worth the while. "Faster." She moans to him.

"How fast?" He teases, going even slower than before, her walls clench even tighter as she tries to get him stay deep in her.

"As fast as you can." She urges and places her hands behind her head. With that, he smirks at her and stops all together.

"Like that?" He grins.

"No nigga! You know exactly what the fuck I mean!" She yells irritatedly.

"You asking for it baby, you ready?" His husky voice is right in her ear and she says yes. With full force, he plunges deeper inside of her and uses all he has to pump recklessly inside of her. Her moans pick up heavier and so does his.

"Make me cum daddy..." She tosses her head back in pleasure as he begins attacking his perfect lips onto her neck.

"Cum for me then." He demands trying to push himself deeper within her. With one last pump, her juices eject all over his fingers, he removes them and places them right into his mouth, sucking them off as she begins to catch her breath.

Their breathing patterns slow down and they can't help but stare into each other's eyes. Celeste knew what they had wasn't real, but the pleasure was, and right now that's all she ever wants from him.

Noon came around and the two had been on their 4th round of sex. Poor little Josie had been starving the next morning, but she stayed content in her bedroom watching old episodes of Fanboy and ChumChum.

"Tap out baby! Come on stop!" She moans, Celeste was truly drained.

"Wait, let me get this nut baby." He groans arousing his strokes.

"Noooooo, I doubtlessly tap out now nigga!" She yells, she didn't want to be pregnant.

"Ain't no tapping out when you got this million dollar pussy, now hush girl." His grunting became more dominant, he manages to eject right inside of her, making her eyes flutter to the back of her head.

He finally pulls out and collapses onto the bed. The mattress was just about half way off the bed, sheets were messed up and some tossed onto the floor. One of the curtains stained and most importantly, they came for each other over and over.

She can't leave this dick now, he thinks to himself.

"Jesus, I don't think I can walk." She utters wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"I'm fine." He shrugs.

"I mean I guess you are, but I feel like a virgin." She groans.

"That's what daddy does." He says with the upmost cockiness ever.

"Be quiet." She giggles.

"So if you didn't lose your virginity to me, then who did you lose it to?" He says looking over at her as she stares up to the ceiling.

"Doesn't matter now, just know he was a idiot." Her soft tone replies as she manages to sit up and fluff around her curls.

"I can go hunt him down and-"

"Save it, okay?" Looking over at him, he seemed serious as ever but dropped the topic only for her to continue it.

"Who'd you lose your virginity to?" Leste says beginning to rub her breast, they were so sore from all of the hickies he placed upon them.

"My sister." He yawns and heads over to the dresser to pick out clothes for the day.

"You've got to be shitting me." Leste stares at the back of his broad shoulders as he lets out a deep chuckle.

"I'm joking! But to this girl scout that came around the neighborhood. Mama told me not to open the door for nobody, but she wasn't just nobody, I knew her from school. I invited her inside to show me which cookies she had. I only wanted the thin mints and of course hers-"

"Thin mints are the best!" Celeste says interrupting him.

"Exactly!" He agrees. "So then she gives me the last box of thin mints, and I tell her I want some more, she gets confused and I indicate her pussy, then from there we got it on and poppin." He shrugs smiling after.

"Lord, and how old were you then?" Leste says as a small beam frolics along her lips.

"Just eight, that explains why I'm so great in bed now." He winks. "Let's shower?"

"I guess it does doesn't it? And yeah, we both need one. But I need help." She says holding out her hands.

He walks over to her bedside and helps her up, her arm along his shoulder and they walk into the bathroom then get into the shower. After washing up and making cute jokes about their hickies they had each received, they went to wake up Josie, only to see her watching tv.

"Hey booboo, let's go make some breakfast?" Celeste says as Chris stands behind her.

"Okay, you mean lunch?" She leaps out of bed running over to hug them both.

"Oh, it is twelve." Celeste says looking up to Chris as he pecks her forehead.

"Yeah baby, let's make lunch." He says picking her up and pretending she was a rocket ship over the top of his head, going down the stairs.

Celeste found it cute, that Chris could be so loving to a child that's not biologically his. Maybe he would be a good father, she thought.

A few weeks later...

Leste snuggles herself into her infinity scarf as she makes sure Josie's hands are warm while they wait for Chris to place all their bags into the car. They flew out to New York for Thanksgiving. He said he hadn't visited his aunt and uncle in the longest time and Austin basically begged for them to come celebrate Thanksgiving with their family this year.

He motions for them to get into the car and they do, she places Josie in her carseat then gets up front with Chris. Turning on the heat quickly, she waited for him to pull off and drive towards the house.

"I have a strange feeling about this." He mumbles driving slowly as snow begins to fall.

"About what?" She asks as he glances at her.

"My family. Me, my sister being in the same house? For a whole weekend? Then on top of that everyone's gonna want to compare you to you know who..." He says.

"Who, Chantel?" Celeste asks pulling out her phone to check the time.

"Yes, and It's going to irritate me, because your my only love now, not her."

Without knowing what to say next, she nods and watches the night light up from the city lights. The highway was secluded and deer were perched right on the side of the highway. The moon shined luminously as they drove along the path.

"Just stay with me. Don't give Cy any attention that she wants, okay?" He warns.

"Promise you that." Leste replies. Minutes later, they pull up to a luxurious mansion, where several cars were parked. There was a lake accompanied on the side of the house, a bright chandelier lit up inside from the window up top. Lights seemed to be on in various places of the house.

He parks along the curbside and takes up Josie in his arms.

"Can't wait to eat some food." She smiles warmly as he pecks her cheek playfully.

"Well hopefully dinner is ready." He says, linking his hand with Celeste's they approach the home and knock on the door. A muscular man opens the door and daps Chris up, and smiles at Celeste.

"Oh you brought your daughter? What's your name baby, I don't think we've met." He says holding out his hand.

"Celeste." Leste shyly shakes his hand and waits for Chris to correct him.

"Unc, you know I ain't got no kids. This my girlfriend." He reassures him.

"Damn, sorry she looks so young. Anyways come inside everyones about to settle for some dinner." He says pinching Josie's cheeks as she shyly hides in Chris's neck.

"Sorry baby, he a little off." Chris shrugs taking off their jackets and placing them into the near by closet.

Josie clings to his leg as he observes Celeste's outfit.

"It's fine." She says looking around at the expensive off white furniture.

"Baby you couldn't have covered up a little bit?" He frowns at Celeste.

"Oh my God? I'm wearing a turtle neck which is actually coming back into style if you know how to wear them." She sasses him raising an eyebrow.

"No, I mean your cakes are all out. I don't want nobody trying to peak at you, its more of a crop top." He whines.

"Fine, I'll just put my jacket back on." She rolls her eyes, but he stops her.

"Forget it, lets just go eat." He nods. Josie then holds onto Celeste's hand as they enter the dining room. Everyone warmly greets Celeste and she feels welcomed. She imagined the whole rest of his family to be crazy, as he was and so was his sister, but from the looks of it she couldn't be so quick to judge.

All three sit down together and Cyrille and another man, who just happened to be Josie's real father, Noah sit down. Josie squirms in her seat nervously, this made her upset. She didn't like her father, because when her mother left the two together, he tried touching her.

"You okay baby?" Chris says leaning down to her face and placing a kiss on it.

"I don't know." Josie mumbles, as Cyrille smirks. It stayed quiet until his aunt Christine places the last plate of food on the table and she takes her seat.

"Chris why don't you bless the food?" His aunt proposes.

"How bout Aaron's big head do it, he looks ready." Chris says avoiding the prayer because he couldn't even remember the one Celeste taught him.

"Me? Nah Austin can." He nudges Austin at the end of the table who was staring at Celeste's beauty before he was brought out of his day dream.

"Yeah, I'll do it." He shrugs. Everyone joins hands and bow their heads to pray except Chris.

"Your supposed to close your eyes and bow your head like this." Josie whispers to him as Austin begins blessing the food.

"Okay baby." Chris says, just doing it because Josie proposed it to him. Everyone says amen and begins to pass around the plates of food and exchange small talk.

"So Celena dear, what do you do for a living?" His aunt asked Celeste.

"Celeste, and I actually am unemployed right now." She says softly.

"Oh dear, sorry I forgot your name. So your a housewife?" She says.

"No." Leste says then blinks her eyes, it was evident they didnt have any children with them. She felt like his aunt was shooting fire at her already.

"Oh, so your in it for the money-"

"Auntie, please stop." Chris grits through his teeth as he cuts up Josie's food.

"I'm sorry. I guess I have to adjust to girls like her. Chantel was so open." She says with light laughter as Cyrille laughs too.

"She's not Chantel. She's her own persona, Celeste." Austin speaks up.

"Don't worry bout it Austin." Chris says beginning to eat his own food.

"No, you weren't going to stick up for her so I did. Who wants to be compared to a woman who is unfortunately irrelevant now?" Austin continues.

"Its fine Aus." Celeste shrugs it off and everyone continues to eat.

"Aus?" Chris mumbles to Celeste as everyone begins to talk about Black Friday sales.

"I just didn't feel like saying his full name." She utter back to him, chewing on her steak that was cooked to perfection.

"I don't have a nick name." He pouts softly.

"Your nick name is daddy." Celeste smiles.

"Daddy, can you pour me some lemonade?" Josie says loudly, interrupting everyone speech.

Chris and Noah both, reach for the lemonade and pause when their hands are both touching the pitcher. Celeste wipes her mouth and watches everything unfold.

Meanwhile, Cyrille is doing flips in her head. She picks up her ice tea and looks around the table and drinks some before placing it back down. She was enjoying this, when it wasn't funny at all.

"No, I mean my daddy." Josie says.

Chris takes the pitcher from Noah and pours it into her cup and she thanks him.

"I should've taken you out a long time ago." He spats at Chris as he takes his seat again.

"I don't know who you are or what your even talking about." Chris chuckles as everyone watches.

"Josie is my daughter, I'm Jarelle's cousin. Ring a bell?" Noah smirks.

"Cy, get this nigga away from the fam. You know better." Chris says still finding it humorous.

"Christopher, watch your mouth in my house." His aunt warns. "Now someone please tell me what's going on." She utters placing her utensils down.

"I don't know auntie. Tell Cy to get her crazy ass boyfriend out of here though." Chris says opening wide to devour another piece of steak.

"Get your hoe ass girlfriend out of here first. Sitting around talking about she'd kill you first chance she gets!" Cy says placing her napkin into her lap. Chris looks over at Celeste who's speechless.

"Don't be crazy Cy, my beloved girlfriend would never say something so crazy, would she?" Chris cocks his head at her as she nods.

"I'd never say that." Celeste lies.

"You dumb ass bitch!" Cyrille yells across the table to her.

"Get out! Both of you, you two are so immature, get out of this dining room right now." Christine demands to her niece and nephew.

They both storm out of the dining room, Chris goes outside and gets into the rental car and presses his head against the head of the seat. He was confused of what just happened. Who was the charcoal nigga claiming to be Josie's dad? And why did Cyrille even invite him?

Most importantly, did Celeste really say such about me, he wonders.

He gets back out the car and begins to walk around the large home, scoping out the premises and all of its nice additions, just to clear his brain.

Dinner ended early due to the lack of conversation, Celeste played in Josie's hair as everyone else turned in for the night.

"I only have one daddy right?"Josie says to Celeste.

"If you only want one daddy, then so be it babe." Leste finishes off her two buns and she hugs her from behind. "Love you baby."

"I love you too auntie." She cooes.

"Come here." Noah says firmly to Josie.

"N-no." She barks to him.

"Don't touch her, or I'll get Chris." Celeste warns.

"What he posed to do? Kill me?" He chuckles.

"Don't touch Josie, or your last question will become just so." Chris say appearing in the hall, he walks over to Josie and Celeste and hold Josie in his arms.

Noah shrugs and leaves the living room entering the kitchen.

"Maybe we should go get a hotel for the night babe." Leste says placing her hands onto his face and he shakes his head no.

"We staying here, until I figure out who the hell that nigga is." He sticks to his words and they all go upstairs to their destined room for the night.

"Who brought our bags up?" Celeste wonders unzipping Josie's and getting her dressed as Chris closes the door and locks it.

"I did a few minutes ago." He says starting to unpack himself.

Once Josie is done, she climbs into the bed and her and Chris begin to watch cartoons in bed.

"Where's the bathroom?" She asks holding a pregnancy test in her back pocket.

"Down the hall, to the right." He says watching her suspiciously slip out of the room. Making her way down the huge dark hall, she finds the bathroom and flicker on the light. She closes the door behind her and does the test.

Patiently, she waits for the test. Sure enough, theres two visible lines. She sighs and puts it within the box and exits the bathroom. She wasn't sure how to react, is this something she wanted? Is this something he wanted?

Placing her hand on the door knob to the bedroom, she doesn't even get to turn it before a plastic bag is held over her head, and she's suffocating with in it, her body feels limp as she is dragged back down the hall.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

438K 21.3K 36
She was like the perfect sin Something like the truest lie... *TRIGGER WARNING*
8.6K 144 14
Although she thought she would get an office job, her plans were never stuck behind a computer. Typing her days away wouldn't suit her. Her boss foun...
220K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA