Dont Panic (On Hold)

By ratedchristopher

Three words was all it took and she blew it. She had one job, and that was to keep her mouth shut. He told he... More

une
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
privé
trieze
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
auteurs notent
dix-huit
dix-neuf
finale
Part 2
vignt et un
vignt-deux
vingt-trois
vignt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vignt-six
vignt-sept
vignt-huit
vignt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
trente-neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante-deux
quarente- trois
A/N
A/N
Important

trente-deux

3K 202 101
By ratedchristopher

"Hey! Leave them alone, they're nice peoples." Josie exclaims coming into the room holding her bear right up under her arm.

"Fuck up." Cy remarks to her then drops one of the guns, aiming it at Josie.

"Cy think about what the fuck you doing." Chris shouts at her climbing out of bed, he stands in front of Josie and she drops the gun.

"Fine." Cy giggles. "That's cool, I won't do anything to anyone." She says then grabs ahold of Josie. Chris snatches Josie from her and she cocks her head at her brother.

"She's not leaving, but you need to get the fuck up out my house. Before it gets real." He glares at Cy and if looks would kill she'd be in hell.

"Its been real, now give me my daughter." She says gritting through her teeth.

"I hate you! I don't wanna be with you ever again!" Josie says crying into Chris' shirt.

"Josie. You know, your a devil child! Your gonna be just like us one day! Crazy and intelligent! Our family has no damn miracles. Obviously, since I'm shit and so is your uncle. Now stop being a little baby and lets go." Cy tries to take Josie from out of his arms, but she freezes after a bullet is shot at her.

Celeste drops the gun as Josie and Chris stare at Cyrillè's body producing a puddle of blood on the floor.

>>>

"Is she dead!" Celeste shoots up from her seat in the waiting room of the local hospital as Chris strolls back over to her.

"No." He mutters placing a sleep Josie into his lap, she rests her face into his chest. Josie was horrified at what occurred, she witnessed her own mother being shot, by her aunt. She was no genius, but she was sure enough there was some type of issue between Celeste and her mother.

"Damn." Celeste takes her seat," sipping on her starbucks coffee.

"Right, bummer." He says exhaustedly and looks down at his watch for the time.

"You know people are going to want to investigate, I mean I did shoot her, what if-"

"Shh, we'll be fine. She was basically a intruder in my home you had a right to protect us so if anything it was self-defense. Don't get yourself worked up beautiful. I got you." His words wrap right around Celeste's ear, and she hopes he's right.

Chris wasn't in the right mind set, he hated his sister, but none the less loved the bitch. She was the one who stuck beside him when they were younger, shared fights with and all of that. Losing her would excite him, but he'd be losing apart of him.

"Hey, turn the music up, Jr. is right around the corner I want him to think that I'm cool." Cyrille presses the button firmly to pull down the window. She scoots up in her seat and leans out the window as the vibes of Tupac blare through the speakers.

"Sit down, your 11 and he's like 18. He doesn't want you sis." Chris chuckles and begins closing the window, considering the music was loud his sister couldn't hear him. Just as she was about to wave, the window catches her neck and she begins to choke.

Chris laughs hysterically and rolls the window back down and pulls into their drive way.

"You bitch!" She yells holding her neck and sobbing quietly.

"Girl I'll make you my bitch shut up. And bring in the groceries, love you." He removes his Tupac disk from the player and places it back into its case, then heads inside their home.

"Chris, were you listening to a word I was saying?" Celeste shakes his arm as he nods out of his flashback.

"Yeah, you... um not really." He says staring at her lips, waiting for you to speak.

"I said, the security system people are at the house and they are putting in a new alarm system and-"

Before Celeste can finish, she's interrupted by an officer.

"Celeste Vernon? We need to speak to you, and Mr. Brown. Down at the station, please follow us and we'd be happy to discuss everything from there." He says to us both.

Arriving at the station, Josie remains sleep in Chris' arms and they are taken into questioning.

"So what exactly happened?" The officer says looking over at Celeste.

"Well. My sister arrived at my home and dropped off her niece, randomly. She was all beaten up, bruises and scars, currently we aren't on good terms, so I didn't allow her into my home. However, she didn't leave my property and when we woke up, she held us at gunpoint, then Celeste took her right of self defense." Chris says, Celeste looks at him and rolls her eyes.

"Thank you, but I was asking her." He chuckles.

"Jolly." Chris replies bluntly. "I just told you what happened." He says, knowing that's not even the true story.

"Sorry, I'll explain what happened officer." She mutters and grits her teeth at Chris as he slumps into his seat. It was evident he didn't want to be there at the moment.

"Nevermind now. Alright, thank you and I'll speak with you back in a few days." He says showing them to the door. His palm reaches for Leste's exposed hip from her crop top, and his other arm holds Josie fast asleep. They exit the station and get right into his Range Rover.

"You know you lied." Turning down the radio, she opens up her phone.

"I've lied plenty of times, it's like it's natural. No biggie." Shrugging, he makes his way to the Harbor for a nice seafood dinner.

"That's not something to be calling natural, that's the devil's work." She says opening up her text messages.

"Like you aint never lied." He replies driving relaxed with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Fuck." She blurts, deleting a picture Austin had sent. She knew there had to be some mistake. Her heartbeat increased as Chris side eyes her.

"Fuck wrong with you?" He switches lanes and speeds in front of all of the slower cars.

"Me? Im great. Just fine." Her heart dropped for a moment. She knew Austin liked her.

Austin lays in bed, as he waits for the three bubbles to appear, signaling Celeste was about to reply. But he waited, for hours and hours. Then gave it up. He wished he and his cousin weren't related, because he was seriously growing feelings for Celeste.

He hoped she felt the same way, but only time would tell. Just in time, he received a call from Chris.

"Sup nigga." He slurs pulling his sheets from over top of his face.

"Im bouta come and scoop you, we gotta finish this shit." He says with a bad reception.

"After my lash out at you, you still trying take down these niggas and they business?" Austin laughs for a moment and sits up looking at the time. It was 12 am, on the nose.

"We out here, come on. Me, Leste, Aaron, Kim and Josie. Josie our lookout." He says pulling over his black ski mask.

"Why the fuck is Josie our look out? She's what four? That's fucking stupid." He squints his eyes and looks out the blinds to see him in front of the apartment complex.

"Let's go nigga. We gotta get in and out of this niggas house." He places his phone in Leste's lap and she sighs heavily. She didn't want to to stupid crimes just to fulfill his happiness. His thumb caressed her thigh and she let him, just because she didn't want to cause a scene.

The back door opens and Austin climbs in the very back, greeting everyone. Josie plays with Kim's phone as her and Aaron make small talk. Austin is left out, with no one to talk to.

His foot presses the gas and he speeds off to the intersection.

"You know, I thought it was cute how we tag teamed my sister." His dimples indent and Celeste chuckles.

"She needed it. But I guess it was." She shrugs.

"Yeah, after she gets out I think I wanna you know give her daughter back, and move away." Chris didn't want to deal with his obsessed sister anymore. He was tired of the constant bullshit he had to go through, he wanted to be squaring his life away shortly with Celeste, and well he can't. There was another female in the picture.

"Move away for what? This is our city." Celeste moves her hand over his which is still placed along her inner thigh. He gives her a squeeze and glances at her.

"Lets move, start a family."

"We're not ready for this." She shakes her head and looks out the window.

Chris had to contemplate himself with his disorders at the moment because Celeste knew what he wanted went, and if he wanted to move to the moon then they would.

He didn't understand why Leste never agreed with what he said. "I love you baby." He decided to say.

"Same to you." Her voice says softly as they pull up in the neighborhood. The house have 4 stories and gardens to die for.

He parks down at the end of the street and Aaron hands him a duffle bag as he turns off the car.

Taking out three loaded guns, everyone except Celeste and Kim received one.

"Where's ours?" Celeste pipes in.

"Y'all aren't even doing anything, but loading money in the bag, you will be fine." He says the appoints his attention to everyone else in the car. "We in this bitch for a good twenty minutes, meaning if you aint out here at 1:20 am, you get left." He takes the phone from Josie and gives it to Kim and she frowns.

"Daddy, I was playing that." She whines.

"Josie you stay in the back seat, on the floor. You check outside the window occasionally, if you see anything strange, you use Kim's phone to call me okay? Don't be playing games on this while we inside Josie. Okay baby?" He says as she nods a perfect yes. "Now give daddy a kiss." She leans into his cheek and pecks him as he hugs her.

"Ready?" Aaron says opening the door up.

"We out." He confirms. Everyone quietly walks up to the house and begin looking for easy ways in, seeing their actually were none, they went to scope out the rest of the house.

"Yo that door look open." Aaron says to Austin looking up at the kitchen that connected to the deck. He wove everyone over to him and they all traveled up the stairs. They enter the home cautiously, with the three guys aiming their guns in all directions.

"I think we good. Let's find some money, this house is big as fuck and it aint gonna come up and say hi to us. Dépêchez-vous." He says and everyone breaks off in different directions as Celeste tries to figure out where she wants to go.

"How many times do I need to tell that nigga I don't speak French and that I'm black as fuck?" She shakes her head and watches Austin travel up the stairs. Deciding thats where she'll go too.

She places the duffle bag over on shoulder and makes her way up the stairs. Turning the halls a few times, she passed an office and the backtracked her steps. She goes into the office and begins searching around.

"Found you." He chuckles walking into the office also, looking around.

"Oh my God, please don't do that." Celeste was startled and placed her hand over her heart to be dramatic.

"Do what?" He says putting his gun into his back pocket and approaching her, making her press up against the wall.

"Austin, not now." She says looking at his brown orbs through his ski mask.

"You know Leste, I really wanted some different desert the other day, not no fucking brownies." He says smiling after.

"Hm, I bet you did." She utters as he leans his face closer to hers.

Kim manages to find a couple grand stashed in the couches, so she decided to head upstairs. She heard soft moaning noises coming from a room, but she wasn't sure where. Moving down the hall more, she secretly makes her self eavesdrop. They were supposed to be getting money, but Austin was all over Leste's lips.

She shakes her head and goes back downstairs, passing Chris in the process.

He pulls a rough section of her curls and leads kisses all over her neck, pressing his lips over hers, she locks her arms around his neck as he begins to dry hump her in the chair cornered against the wall.

Chris' duffle bag was full, so was Aaron's now he had to check on Austin and Celeste to see whether theirs were too. He needed this money to hire more strippers, more strippers, more business and money.

He quietly walks down the hall and passes the office, but hears soft groans. He squints his eyes in confusion, then back traces his steps. He watches the two all over each other, duffle bags empty. There was two things wrong with the picture in front of him.

The duffle bags were empty.

Austin was touching his property. He was kissing his property.

Celeste lets out a soft moan as he tugs at her ski mask to take it off. She opens her eyes and meets eye contact with Chris, the pleasure he was giving her had her paralyzed once she saw Chris in the doorway.

"Playing with fire is like playing with me, you can seriously get hurt." He says sternly catching Celeste out of her daze at him, and Austin also stops working his body on Celeste. "Get burned." He whispers mugging them both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 14.8K 81
She left him 2 years ago to go chase fame. He had no clue about how to raise or care for a child, let alone a girl. He needs help, his daughter needs...
8.6K 144 14
Although she thought she would get an office job, her plans were never stuck behind a computer. Typing her days away wouldn't suit her. Her boss foun...
182K 9.3K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
220K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA