Dont Panic (On Hold)

By ratedchristopher

Three words was all it took and she blew it. She had one job, and that was to keep her mouth shut. He told he... More

une
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
privé
trieze
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
auteurs notent
dix-huit
dix-neuf
finale
Part 2
vignt et un
vignt-deux
vingt-trois
vignt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vignt-six
vignt-sept
vignt-huit
vignt-neuf
trente
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
trente-neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante-deux
quarente- trois
A/N
A/N
Important

trente et un

3.2K 216 186
By ratedchristopher

For the people who are just now reading all these new chapters, how is it so far... I know alot of you have already read these.

Chris Pov.

"Come here babe." My voice creeks at her as she stares at me from across the room. Austin, he was a man of his word. Everything he said to me made sense. But If I were to change my personality, Id be a complete phony.

But If I want Celeste in my life, Im going to have to change something. Cause she's not going no where, I cant let her harm herself. She nearly tried killing me. I mean Ive never seen her so over the edge, she called me every name in the book.

"Please leave me alone." Her words utter back at me as she lays on the leather sectional piece.

"Baby, come here. I promise Im not dangerous." My words a little more gentle.

"I dont believe your promises. Too many were broken, just like my heart." She says to me.

"Just come here so we can talk. Im sorry. Truthfully." My voice elevates, when have I ever been sorry?

Narrator Pov.

Celeste is a hundred percent sure that she wants to take one of his glocks, kill him with a bullet to his brain then make herself next.

"You don't want me." She speaks up.

"I want you badly, right here on my lap. So that we can talk everything out. Come on, I want your thighs right on my lap." His voice gives her a jolt and she is suddenly feeling weak.

"Your sister says you'll never marry me or have my babies because I'll never fufill the life of Chantel. But thats okay, because I dont want to be her and I dont want your love nor sperm." Leste curls into her blanket before he sighs.

"That isn't true. Leste, please stop finding excuses-"

"You wanted me in your business so that you could get more money than those two scum bags." She continues.

"Nobody will be bigger than me. I will always have the winning business." He declares.

"You beat me. Like I'm some wild animal." Her eyes fill up with tears and flushes after the first blink.

"I can't control myself when I'm upset okay?" He tries to stay calm, just for the sakes of his stupid love for her.

"You made fun of my wrist. That's how I feel, and you've broken me down into some woman who doesn't feel beautiful anymore. You cheated on me, got another woman pregnant, and Its cutting me deep right now. But I know If I try to leave you, you'll either beat the shit out of me, lock me in a closet or attempt to kill me. And you wonder why all of my I love you's to you aren't genuine."

A couple days went by. The house stayed silent, no company was invited over, nothing but pure silence. Celeste did her own thing, while Chris did his own thing. There was no conversation, neither spoke to each other. He honestly, wasnt going to speak to her until she spoke to him. She wasnt going to speak to him until he spoke to her, so thats how it remained for at least a whole week, until Chris found something to be upset with Celeste about.

As soon as Celeste returned from the nail salon, she steps inside the house to a up-raging Chris.

"You used the last of the soap and wasnt gonna go buy anymore?" He says as she walks past him on the couch to enter the kitchen.

"Yup. You have legs, four or five cars and can breathe, do it yourself." Celeste replies scanning the fridge to make dinner.

"Fuck you Leste, I will go buy it myself." He scoffs at her going to put on his Nike Slippers.

"Fuck you too." She replies.

Celeste wasnt too keen on staying with Chris, after he's hurt her endless amount of times. But she'd be a complete fool to try and outsmart him. Outsmart him meaning, try to kill or leave him, because she could end up being killed. This is not how she imagined the rest of her life, but she might as well live day by day and let everything continue to get worser.

The front door shuts and Celeste skips over to her purse, taking it out she is eager to call Austin. While Chris has paid Celeste no mind, her and Austin have been communicating heavily and are becoming good friends.

"Hey hitta." He says into the line as she walks back over to the fridge.

"Hey Austin, where you at?" She says cracking a smile waiting for his response.

"Why you worried bout where I am?" He chuckles in a deep tone.

"Cause, I wanna hang. Chris left out and Im making dinner." She bites down onto her lip as she takes out a pack of ribs from the freezer and places them onto the countertop. Placing a bottle of barbecue sauce right next to them.

"You wanna hang? Then I'll just come over real quick. I just got one question." He says.

"And what's that?" She giggles.

"What's for dessert?" Celeste can't help but blush, but doesn't get too excited.

"You'll have to wait and see." With that she hangs up her phone and places it back into her purse. She's growing feelings for Austin and this wasnt good for either of them, considering Austin is Chris' blood cousin.

Chris steps inside Elaine's home and she walks him through the living room and to the bar so that they can talk, she was beyond pissed to find out what she did.

"You. You hate my father and are in competition with him! You were using me weren't you!" She says slapping him across the face. Poor Elaine has never experienced the true Chris. He angrily slaps her back and she tries hitting him once more, he sends her body to the floor and stares at her.

"Yeah, I was fucking you to get more information out of your old ass daddy. I don't like you Elaine, I was playing you so what." He says tossing his hands in the air and wandering off to her pantry. He pulls out a bin of junk food and tears open a bag of Doritoz.

"Get out, I thought I could trust someone like you. Im pregnant, I mean do you even care?" She says crying and finding her balance on her feet. "Look at you, your eating my Doritoz." She cries harder.

"These are fucking stale." He says tossing the bag at her as she flinches aways from them.

"Look, heres what I want you to do." He mumbles holding her shoulder and gives her a small pat on her ass. "Go to college, throw out your expired food, and leave me the hell alone cause I don't want that fucking baby growing inside of you." He says, with that he leaves her standing there astonished, pulling out his car keys. He gets into his Porsche and reverses his way out of her estate.

Back at home, Celeste hurried to the front door, quickly checking her appearance in the hall way mirror, she opens the door to Austin. He holds a dozen of roses and hands them to her.

"Oh my gosh, your so sweet." She cooes  bringing him into a warm hug, they both blush then he closes the door behind him. He loved to see her walk away, Celeste was a 10 all the way, he understood why his cousin wanted her.

He watches her pour barbecue sauce onto the ribs, he stands from behind her and swoops his finger into the barbecue sauce then licks it.

"This shit taste good," He says as Celeste smiles slightly. He does it once more and holds his finger out to her, she flirtatiously licks it off his finger and they both can't help but smile.

"It does taste good." She replies then opens the steamy oven to place the ribs inside of.

"So, what's dessert?" He says leaning onto the counter as she sticks to the corner of the kitchen counter.

"That depends, how much time do you have?" She says.

"As much time as you got." Austin replies licking his lips.

"Well, we have brownies and cookie dough! Which one you wanna make?" She says holding two boxes up into the air and waving them.

"Brownies." Austin replies softly, he didn't know she meant this type of dessert.

Driving with all of the windows down, he makes a few turns before he's right back in the neighborhood again. He wasn't typically in the mood for holiday festivities, but his sister wouldn't stop bothering him about going to their aunt's house for Thanksgiving this year.

He never went to family get togethers, normally too much tea is spilled and nobody wants to clean up the stain. With another phone call, he finally answers his sister.

"Hey, you answered finally." She says down the line.

"Do you need something?" He whines pulling into the garage of the house, noticing Austin's car in the driveway. "Why the fuck is he here?" He mutters to himself. Getting out the car, he silently goes inside.

"Chris, are you listening?" Cy yells down into the phone. She irritatedly hangs up the phone and tells Josie to buckle up her carseat.

"Where are we going?" Josie says playing with her shoelaces.

"Your favorite place in the whole entire world." Her mother replies turning on her car.

"Hey," Celeste says awkwardly as Chris enters the kitchen to see her and Austin making brownies.

"Fuck is going on here?" He asks placing his car keys on the counter.

"We chillen, I was waiting for you to come back cause I got some smoke from Carlos earlier." Austin says making up a quick excuse and goes to wipe his hands off on a paper towel.

"Oh, well give me some nigga." He says dapping him up, the two leave Celeste alone in the kitchen and she sets the brownies in the oven.

Austin slides over the weed to Chris as he examines it, then takes it.

"So I went to see Elaine, I told her I didn't want her baby." He says.

"Oh." Austin replies bluntly preparing his tongue.

"Yeah, so I told her to go to college and to leave me the hell alone." He kicks his feet up onto the coffee table and begins rolling.

"Can't believe you made a mistake and don't want your first child." Austin says in a whispery tone.

"The only woman I want carrying my babies is Celeste. But that won't be in years." He shrugs.

"Or never, nigga y'all aint even in love." He says truthfully, Chris gives him the side eye and ignores his comment.

"Whatever nigga. You need to find you a woman, stop bombarding my bitch." He scoffs.

"Nobody worried bout y'all relationship but your sister." Austin says back to him as tiny feet come down the stairs.

"Hi daddy." Josie says peaking behind the stairwell.

"Hey baby, didn't know you were coming over." Chris says hiding his smoke and Austin does the same.

"Yeah, mommy dropped me off. She keeps rambling on about wanting to talk to you." She says climbing onto his lap, he gives her a small kiss and then she waves to Austin as he smiles at her.

"Well, stay down here and I'll go see what she needs." He removes Josie from his lap and lets her sit next to Austin.

"And, what do you need?" Celeste says refusing to let Cy in the house.

"What are you some watchdog now? Move hoe." Cy says waving her hand into the air.

"You have no life. Okay? Non-existant." Celeste says with her attitude.

"Leste, just move so we can talk outside." Chris says appearing behind her. Cy turns on her heels and goes to sit on the hood of her car. Celeste wants to speak again but moves out of his way and he closes the door behind him. There was already yelling and it hadn't even been a minute.

She jogs to the dining room and squats down to peak out the window blinds. They had seemed to be arguing. Cy calms her self down and begins to walk in small circles in the driveway as he still talks to her.

She then shows her phone to Chris and he none the less backhands the hell out of her. Shouting at her, it looked like it was getting serious. But Celeste wasn't going to interrupt, the show was just getting started.

Cy throws powerless hits at his face, as he blocks each one, he sends a blow into her face as she tragically falls onto her back. Celeste is grinning as if she was receiving a million dollar check, she found every moment of this hilarious, she needed her ass beat.

Celeste Pov.

"Hit her one more time." I chant to myself softly. One more swing into her ribcage, and thats a knock out.

"Damn," A strong voice says from behind me. Standing up I turn around to see Austin, he had to have been staring at my back side. My cheeks burn a hot red and I bite my thumbnail.

"What are you doing?" I say walking towards the front door, to pretend to ask if everything is okay.

"Nuff," He chuckles and heads back towards the basement.

With one deep breath, I shake my shoulders back and stand up straight. Here's where I have to be some grammy nominated actress, tag team this hoe.

Opening the door, they're still going at it. I skip down the stairs and Chris notices me for a moment as he's ducking her fist. They are seriously fighting, like some damn street fight. Ive been waiting for this moment for awhile.

"Tag team?" I whisper and he nods. This should be fun...

Narrator Pov.

"Bitch ass!" Celeste says kicking her ribcage once more.

"Fuck off my property!" Chris yells next as Cy remains on the ground, not moving, barely even had a pulse.

They stare at her for a moment, the street lights flicker on and kids from the playground a block down are summoned by their mothers to come inside.

Looking back at each other for a brief moment, then looking back at Cy, she still wasnt moving.

"Is this bitch dead?" Chris laughs. "Come on you vagina bleeding pussy, get up." He says kicking at her shoe.

"Chris, I don't. Um, I don't think she's breathing." Celeste utters playing with her fingers, as they looked a little bruised from hitting Cyrillè over and over.

"Sure she is." He says picking her head up, and only for it to thud against the cement. She groans softly. "See alive." He grins at Celeste as she sends him an uncertain smile back.

"Oh, um the brownies, they must be burned!" Celeste says distracting herself from the possible man slaughter scene. She rushes inside and goes to the bathroom to freshen up. Exiting the bathroom, Josie runs up to Celeste and shows her the tray of brownies.

"Want one auntie!" She says wiping the small crumbs from her face.

"Sure doll." Leste replies taking it and letting the chocolate gooeyness melt in her mouth.

"Yeah, I took em out for you." Austin says appearing out of the kitchen and into the hall with them.

"Thank you Aus." Celeste pinches his cheek as she walks passed him and into the kitchen to check on the ribs she was preparing. Josie follows behind her and watches her.

"Where's daddy?" She says climbing her way onto the counter and watching Celeste sprinkle seasoning over the ribs.

Chris slams the car door shut and returns inside his home. Taking the stairs and hallways to his bathroom, he settles for a hot shower. Letting his muscles relax in the moment. The steam made him heat up, he washes his small curls and listens to the bedroom door close.

It must be Celeste. He was impressed with her fighting skills, he never knew she had it in her. But that made him think, If she could beat his sister, could she beat him up?

"Ha, that bitch will have a bullet in her brain." He says aloud to himself. However, he wanted to get Celeste back on his good side again. He felt more like friends earlier when they beat on Cy. They were encouraging each other to knock her out. He wanted Celeste to stay with him and not think about harming herself. So a long talk was in for tonight.

He runs the rest of the water out and wraps a white towel right below his v-line. He wipes his face off with a hand towel and goes into the bedroom. Celeste is in bed with her phone in her hands. She looks up at him and then back to her phone.

"No silent treatment anymore." He says finding a pair of boxers and putting them on.

"Why not continue it?" She says closing off her phone and putting it on her nightstand.

"Cause, I gotta tell you something. Is Josie, um in bed?" He pulls the cover back on the king sized bed and rolls himself in close to her.

"She is, there's ribs downstairs if you want some. Austin went home by the way." She says as they make a complete eye contact for the first time in days.

"Oh, you think we should leave Cy there? You know in the car over night?" Chris says connecting their palms together as she watches him do so.

"I mean, what if she is dead? Were murders' Chris." She chirps.

"Well, Ive been one since a youngin, so I don't care. But I'll check on her in a few, Im pretty positive she's alive though. Even though you held her in a mean ass headlock." His deep voice chuckles making Celeste crack a smile.

"She deserves it, all of it." She shrugs.

"I deserve some kitty, doggy deserves some kitty. Im proud of you." He says kissing her neck as she inches away from him.

"Im still very upset with you, don't let my little blushing attacks fool you." She warns.

"Oh please. But, you don't think I deserve none." He snickers, placing his free hand right into her panties for a quick feel then removing it. Biting his tongue he flicks it at her as she tries to fight a smile.

"You sure the hell don't." Leste keeps her eyes on their hands.

"I guess you right, but you know you my number one girl right?" Celeste figures, here he comes with his phony ass bullshit again. Rolling her eyes she escapes his hands and turns on her side to close her eyes. "Leste, stop playing." He says leaning on her shoulder.

"Goodnight. See you in the morning!" She chimes.

"Man, come on. You know I love you."

"I highly doubt that." She replies.

"Its true, you know I have the most difficult time expressing my love for you baby. Just come on, trust me one last time. I promise we finna be okay." He urges.

"Every promise you make, you end up breaking it, then my heart." She whispers.

"Im, Im sorry babe, I aint know you felt that way." He says rubbing her thighs gently.

"Then when you break my heart, you just don't care. Goodnight."

"Okay, goodnight." He finally gives up and sleeps right in the crook over he neck, she lets him, because she just wants to be held. But not by him. By Austin.

The next morning comes around. Celeste's body was cuddle with his as she groans into his chest from the bright sun.

"Morning bitches." A voice says. Celeste wipes her eyes and shakes Chris for a moment. Cy stands at the head of their bed, she holds two of his shotguns in each of her hands. "Who wants to go first?" She smiles at Leste and Chris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 186 28
So this is obviously part 2 of another story. This is showing how Jasmines past is still coming to haunt her. See how she and Chris deal with.
29.4K 1.4K 22
One word. One word ruined my family. One word ruined my career. One word ruined my life. All it took was one word to ruin everything.
8.6K 144 14
Although she thought she would get an office job, her plans were never stuck behind a computer. Typing her days away wouldn't suit her. Her boss foun...
287K 9.8K 36
This story is about three girls Chyna Young, Jasmine Pierce, and Gabriella Biddle. They are fresh men in high school. Everything was going great in s...