Ethan {Boy X Boy} (On Hold)

By Silverstream448

Found as a pup, with no clue on who he is or where he came from. Ethan is an omega pup that was left by the r... More

Chapter One: The Abandon Pup
Chapter Two: Telling The Alpha
Hey
Important/Rant

Important

259 7 0
By Silverstream448

So I've disappeared for a few. As most of you know but I'm finally going to start writing again. Sadly I don't have any new chapters done for my book I have already start, please don't kill me though. Or the will never get done.

I will be working on updating, but lately I've found myself more addicted or intertwined by LOZ four swords. I have started a book called Return of A New Evil. Please check it out, there's even a preview.

Soon I will have more chapters up with it along with the book I have now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 7.1K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
10.2M 327K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
1.5M 41.4K 47
Elena has known the evil in the world. She's been hunted by a family friend since she was a young girl. But after her mother was murdered by him, she...
7.5M 273K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...