Important/Rant

So I have not been updating my stories on here lately. In reality I do not really have a good excuse. Most of the time I am just being plain lazy. Yeah I am a lazy person on reality., but that does not mean I haven't been thinking of the books that I am writing. No, I haven't worked on any more chapters for them. To tell the truth, in a few of them I am stuck on what do next or on what to happen next.

I can also say that I have not just been sitting at home. I have has school/college along with work. Which trust me the work is not that bad but college is a whole nother deal. I don't really have any motivation for the class I am taking, psychology. I probably/do have zeros in the grade book from now turning in some assignments. I wish I was a more hard worker.

No I am not just saying that. I have found myself wondering what is wrong with me. I know what needs to be done but I put it off or don't do it. I remember when I was younger that I use to get my work done right when I got home. I think that had more to do with my mom then me though. All of that changed in middle school when she told me that I could do my homework whenever but it had be done for my class. I think that is where it went down hill, but anyway that is probably something you don't care about.

Right now the message I am wanting to say with this is that most of my books will be put on hold. No that does not mean I won't work on them again but I am gonna try to figure out how to manage my work, school, writing the books, etc. Most of the time I just find my head spinning when I think about it. Then I just go watch anime/read but I can't keep using that as an escape.

When I do get back to writing, the chapters will be rewritten and reposted. I will also be deleting all the important parts in my books since I feel like there's too many of them.

Keep an eye out because I had a book idea. You may be saying don't start another book but I have all the idea in my head. You may be think that you have heard this before. I may have said it before. All I say is keep an eye out because I think the story may be fun to do and something easy that can help me with my other stories and get me out of my laziness.

So if you have anything to say leave comment.