One Direction's Protector

By jasminevaldivia14

Elizabeth was starting her first year of high school. She was so excited because she looked different.That wa... More

Chapter 2

One Direction's Protector

274 2 5
By jasminevaldivia14

Chapter 1:

Summer vacation was over in a flash,and I had somehow managed to lose a lot of weight.

I had always been chubby. I've seen pictures of when I was a little girl ,and in almost all of them I had a little bit of more fat than I needed. I mean when I was like 3 I was a good size, but in the pictures of when I was in first grade, I had a more noticeable belly.

As I became more older I became more interested in my appearances ,and in 6th grade I wanted to lose weight. I also had gotten pimples all over my forehead,but I didn't think much of that. It was hard to lose weight, and I didn't lose a lot over that summer. Then 7th grade came , and I couldn't help but be jealous at all the girls who were pretty and flawless. Then I wanted to get rid of my acne. That didn't happen that summer , though. 8th grade came and I wasn't different in appearance at all. I had decided to try and lose weight over the summer and use my Proactive . I wanted to change so I could stop feeling so insecure about myself, and become healthier. Why I had said I had somehow managed to lose weight was ,because I haven't ever succeeded at doing it (as much as I wanted to).

I had lost plenty of weight over the summer of 2013, and I have never felt so confident and fit. I had also lost my acne! I looked at myself in the mirror of my bedroom and smiled. Today was my first day of high school ,and I wanted to look good ( even though we have dress code). I was wearing a solid neon green Aeropostale polo and some solid blue skinny jeans with a solid light blue The North Face jacket. I put some neon green socks on followed by my neon green TOMS. Then I sprayed Justin Bieber's Someday perfume all over my body. Hey, I like to smell good.

I walked out of my room with my backpack over my shoulder. I put my short, curled dark brown hair to one side of my head so that it could come out from beneath the straps of my backpack. My hair isn't that short ,but it's not long either. I went to the kitchen and smelled the aroma of pancakes and eggs. YUMMY! My mouth started watering as I was in the process of putting my backpack on the back of the chair and sitting down. My mom turned away from the stove and looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes of hers.

"Hi honey! Good morning! How do you feel about your first day of school?" ,She excitedly asks me while smiling and putting a plate of 2 blueberry pancakes with a serving of scrambled eggs on the table in front of me.

I looked at the food and drizzled syrup on my 2 blueberry pancakes while responding to my curly, light brown headed mom.

" Hi mom. Good morning to you, too. And ,I feel like I could die of nervousness right now!",I replied while getting up and getting a glass out of the brown cabinets then walking over to the white refrigerator , opening it up, and getting out a jug of milk. Then I poured myself a glass ,and put the jug back in the fridge, and sat back down again putting the cup beside my plate. I begin to eat the yummy food while my mom gets her own plate of 2 blueberry pancakes but with no eggs and sits down across from me putting a glass of orange juice and her plate on the table in front of her.

"Oh, Eli you are going to be fine honey! There isn't anything to be afraid of! ",My mom points out while still smiling and putting syrup on her 2 pancakes.

We both started eating as I looked at her and begin to reply.

" Whatever you say, momma bear! Speaking of bears, where are you're other cubs?" , I questioned while cutting a piece of pancake off with my butter knife and putting it into my mouth. I savored the yummy food and sighed with delight.

My mom smiled and popped a piece of pancake into her mouth.

" Haha ,I see you like the pancakes. Bailey got an early ride to school from Chloe and, Dylan is in his bedroom sleeping. He is sick. He has a cold , so no school for him till he gets better." , she sighed, a worried look on her face. She took a big gulp of her orange juice and began eating again.

Bailey is my older sister who is a sophomore now and Dylan is my little brother who is 10.

" At least he is just going to 5th grade." ,I muttered, taking a sip of my milk then sitting it down on the table again and talking again.

" And why does Bailey hang out with that bad choice of a friend?! Bailey is so much better than her! Bailey doesn't get drunk all the time and open her legs up to all of the males in this world!" , I stated angrily, stabbing my fork into my eggs now that I had finished my delicious, blueberry pancakes. Then I took a gulp of my milk ,loving the taste of it in the morning!

" I don't know... hurry up honey. You're gonna be late for the bus. Oh, and may I just say that you look stunning! Like always!", my mom exclaimed while smiling and then she got up and put her empty dishes in the sink. She turned on the faucet and started washing the dishes. I just rolled my eyes , but laughed at her comment.

" Thank you! Same to you.", I said, smiling. I finished my breakfast and stood up. Pushing my chair in and picking up my dishes, I walked over to my mom at the sink. I quickly kissed her cheek and pulled away, putting my dirty dishes in the sink for her to wash.

She just smiled and raised an eyebrow at me then continued to wash the dishes. I hurried up to brush my teeth. When I was finished, I left the bathroom , turning off the lights and closing the door. I walked to the front door and yelled to my mom.

" BYE,MOMMY! SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL! LOVE YOU! TELL DYLAN I SAID GET WELL SOON AND LOVE AND SEE HIM LATER!", I started to go out of the door when my moms voice stopped me.

" OKAY! BYE, ELI! HAVE A GREAT DAY ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL! SEE YOU!" , my mom yelled back.

I scoffed. " YEAH , RIGHT! NOT POSSIBLE! HAHA, LOVE YOU, BYE!", I yelled. I walked outside and faintly heard my mom chuckle before I closed the door and walked down the stairs to my gray, rocky driveway. It was a little chili outside,so I am pretty happy I decided to wear a jacket. I stopped at the end of my drive way and stood there waiting for the bus to come. I started humming Little Things by One Direction, my favoritest British/Irish boy band in the whole entire universe! I love all of them equally! No favorites!

I was interrupted from my daydream were I met One Direction and sung Little Things with them onstage by the sight of the ugly, yellow school bus coming my way. I glared at the bus like it just slapped me across the face, but the real reason was because it interrupted my One Direction daydream. I laughed at myself for being so stupid as the bus abruptly stopped in front of me. I stepped on the dirty bus and was greeted by my nice,old bus driver.

"Welcome back! How was your summer?" , the old man said while smiling and closing the doors behind me.

" My summer was good, mister Robinson! Thank you for asking.", I sad, a huge smile on my face. He just smiled and looked away, waiting for me to sit down. As I made my way to my preferred seat I saw Calvin look up from where he was sitting, and his blue eyes grow wide and look up and down my changed body. I sat down at the seat next to him and rolled my eyes while the bus driver started to drive again. Calvin was the first one to get on and I was the second. So , it made us pretty close friends. He was in the same grade as me and he had short, light brown hair that was perfectly spiked up in the front. He is really popular, and I'm pretty positive that if we weren't the first people to get on then he would have never even spoke to me. He was pretty cute, I'm not gonna lie. He gets a lot of girls hitting on him, but he doesn't have a girlfriend. He says he wants a girl who will love him for him and not just for his looks. Calvin was still wide eyed looking up and down and his mouth was wide open now. I need to tell him to close his mouth or he will get flys in it.

Then, he started to move his mouth. Yay! Let us see what this pretty little boy has got to say!

..............................................................................................................................................................

(Authors Note)

So! This is my first book that I am writing on Wattpad!! Yay! Hope it is good! :) I hope it is not too short! I am bad at Language so plz don't judge me by my mistakes!! Anyways, I want to make this chapter as good as I can so just put your comments below so I can see what I do and don't need to do!

AND, I am gonna do funny One Direction writing at the end of every chapter , because I love those boys! EXAMPLE:

ME: * sneaks into Harry's room and go hides in his closet*

HARRY: * walks out of the shower from his bathroom completely naked and dripping wet whistling to WMYB* I wonder what I am gonna wear today?! * opens closet door*

ME: BOO.....OMG! THE HARRY STYLES IS NAKED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! EEEK! I AM GONNA DIE! WHAT AM I SAYING?! I AM ALREADY DEAD!

HARRY: * screams like a girl and falls down in fright* WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CLOSET?!

ME: * gets out of the closet* AHHHH! I AM JAZZY!! OH GOD! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH HARRY STYLES! WILL YOU BE MY HUSBAND?! AHH! YOUR CURLY LOCKS LOOK SO PERFECT AND WONDERFUL IN PERSON! YOU ARE FREAKING HOT! CAN I KISS YOU!?

HARRY: * stands up and covers himself with a pillow* WHAT?! NO! GET OUT!

ME: * pouts* Well , someone is on their man period. HAHAHA! * gets out phone and takes a picture of Harry naked with a pillow to his middle area* AHH! YOUR SO SEXY! I FORGIVE YOU!

HARRY: AHH! JUST GET OUT ALREADY!! * throws the pillow at me*

ME: * catches the pillow and smells it* OMG! * runs over to Harry and kisses him in the lips then screams and runs out the door*

HARRY: WHAT THE HECK? ... I need to lock my doors from now on.

See, that's what I am doing! I got the idea from another author with a fan fiction about 1D! It is called One Direction's Little Sister! It is really good so go check it out!:) Hope y'all like it! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND TELL ONE DIRECTION YOU LOVE THEM!

Hehe, I am weird. If you have any questions about me or my health please ask!:) BYE I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS BOOK AND PLZ SPREAD THE BOOK! If it is good enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
95.5K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
76.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...