Accidental Love

By SoundwaveWfC

A sexy chuckle from a man came quietly from behind me and I tensed noticeably. "What are you doing back here... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

1K 34 2
By SoundwaveWfC

Chapter 10: Cupid You're Such A Dick

Parker's P.O.V

When Jon let go of me, breaking the kiss I gasped, getting some air back in my empty lungs, hearing whistles. Jon set me down and I turned towards my new truck to find Colby sitting in the driver's seat while Joe stood, leaning against the front, his large muscular arms folded across his chest.

I blushed, looking down at the tires of my new vehicle. "Hi guys."

"Way to go, Jon." Colby congratulated, smirking at me. "Say, Astrid, from 1-10, 10 being the best, how was it?"

My face heated up even more. Jon noticed and glared at Colby. "Col!"

"Nine." I admitted.

"-don't pressure her yo-!" Jon stopped and looked at me, wide eyed. "N-n-nine?" He stuttered.

I nodded. "Nine."

A stupid grin formed on his face. "Mine was a ten."

I shoved him. "Yeah right! That was my first kiss it could not be a ten!"

He stared at me, eyes typically bulging out of his head, I took a step back, that insane look freaked my out. "That was you're first kiss!"

I nodded. "Can you stop giving me the bug eyes? Their freaking me out."

He fixed his face and stared at me. "You're great on the lips, they tasted great too."

My face grew even hotter. "Nice to know."

The men laughed at me.

I turned to Jon. "Thank you for the truck . . . and that kiss."

He beamed. "My pleasure." He looked at Colby and Joe. "Can you give us a moment?"

They smiled and nodded, Colby jumped out of my seat and slammed the door shut and walked off with Joe, leaving me alone with Jon.

"Parker that was an accident, I wasn't thinking sorry I stole your first kiss."

I scoffed. "Dear god, Jon I'd rather it'd be you then anyone else, and no need to apologize I'm fine with it."

He looked a little relieved by that. "Parker can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

He hesitated, looking uncertain about this. "Um, will you stay the night?" He finally said, but I could tell that wasn't his question but smiled at him excitedly.

"I'd love too, Jonny." I made a face at my own words. 'Jonny? What the hell Parker, where did that come from?'

Jonathan laughed at me. "Its fine, PJ, I don't mind that."

I sighed. "Thank God, I had no idea where that came from by the way."

He chuckled, grabbing my shoulders he ushered me towards the truck. "Now, I talked to Vince, Paul and Stephanie, they want to meet you today, so you better get your ass up there and talk to them, I'll go with you if you want."

"Please?" I asked, feeling my heart begin to race, nervous.

He smiled. "Of course honey."

He helped me climb up into my vehicle and gave me the keys before he ran over to the passenger side and opened the door, sitting in the passenger seat, buckling up and smiling at me. "You look scared."

I gripped the wheel. "I am."

"Don't be, their really nice people."

It didn't help my nervousness but I nodded, sliding the key into the ignition and turned it on. The engine rumbled and I bit my lip to hide my smile. "Ok, Jon, but I bet you they won't like me, no one really does anyways."

"Shush, I bet they will, they hired me and I'm not the nicest person out in the ring."

"True da." I agreed as I pulled out onto the road.

He laughed.

~~~~

The security guards were already expecting me and Jon. I got a name tag baring my name for everyone passing by to see. As I walked to the interview office people politely waved and smiled. I heard a few Good morning, Parker. One was from Paige!

Jon stood outside the door, waiting for me as I went in.

I was greeted none other then the man himself, Vincent Kennedy McMahon. I'm used to seeing him on TV. It was thrilling to finally be able to see him in person. I extended my hand to him and he shook it vigorously.

"Nice to meet you Parker," he said. "I'm Vince McMahon."

"Its a pleasure to meet you." I said smiling. I caught him looking at my clothes and I laughed nervously. "Sorry this was short notice, Jonathan didn't tell me about this until it was time to go."

He laughed. "Jonathan is known to do that."

I nodded. "Yeah, he is."

"You have what we're looking for in a WWE Diva. By the looks if it, you're strong. You look sexy. All I need is to see what you do in the ring, but thanks to Jon, I got footage of you two wrestling last week. I'd like to watch it with you, if you don't mind."

I shook my head. "It there audio?"

"Yes." He said sliding a disc into his computer.

I licked my lips, nervous. "Goody."

He chuckled as he heard my sarcasm.

We watched the fight I had with Jon, even the chair and our talk afterwards, I was blushing madly by the end of it.

When it stopped Vince looked at me and smiled, my face was probably as red as a tomato. "You're definitely powerful."

"Thank you so much!" I tried to by pass out of the sudden excitement I felt.

"There's just a few things I want to go over with you, Parker."

"All ears, Vince."

"This is a very demeaning job. You're probably going to be on the road 300 days out of the year. Any relationship you might have are going to be strained. I hope you know that."

"Of course, I'm fully aware."

"And I'm not saying you're in good shape now, but you're going to be required to do vigorous workouts. I want you to be in the best shape possible."

"No problem. I'll do whatever you need!"

Vince slowly stood up, signaling that the interview had come to an end. I stood up too.

He reached over the coffee table and I shook it.

"I think you'll be a great addition to the WWE roster. Could you come back tomorrow and sign your contract?"

I smiled heartily. "Do you even have to ask?"

~~~~

I ran out of the room and jumped Jon, hugging the day lights out of him. "I MADE IT I'M GOING TO BE A DIVA! Jon I made it, I'm going to sign the contract tomorrow! I'm gonna be in WWE!"

Jon laughed, hugging me tightly, clenching my shoulder as he lifted me off the ground easily and spun me. "THAT'S GREAT! See I told you, you could make it and you did. I'm so proud of you, Parker."

My heart warmed and swelled at his words. He was proud of me he was proud! I did something right in my life and finally got praised for it!

I released Jon and he lessen his hold on me so I could lean back and stare into his blue eyes, I smiled at him as I realized that I was falling in love with Jonathan Good.

I was falling for Dean Ambrose.

~~~~

When we got back to his place we told Colby and Joe, and we celebrated. The men and I went out to The Vault and we drank, the boys did anyway, I only had a few, making sure I didn't get wasted.

But Jon, dear God, he consumed 20 shots in like 5 minutes.

I was scared he was going to far but didn't want to ruin his fun so I sat at the bar talking to my friend Cassandra, who was working tonight. I told her about WWE and my growing feelings for Jonathan.

She had squealed like a little girl, causing people nearby to stare at her, Colby, Joe, and Jon gave us confused looks as I laughed at her, her face red as Mars.

"CONTINUE DRINKING PEOPLE NOTHING'S GOING ON HERE!" She yelled over the music, shoving me on my stool, making me almost fall backwards, causing me to yelp.

She laughed.

Cassandra Nilson was your typical brown hair brown eyed five feet five girl, she knew my real name, but preferred Astrid because I was a star in her eyes.

I smiled at her. "Nice try I'm not that drunk, Cass, if you want to do that, do it to Colby."

"Who?"

"Seth, sorry I forgot you don't know their real names."

Suddenly I heard yelling and felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned to find Joe with a worried look on his face. "Park," -he knew my real name too, - "Jon is trying to beat the shit out of a innocent bystander."

I sucked in a breath. "What?"

"He's looking for a fight."

I then heard Jon voice over the music and spun around, looking for him, until I found Jon, he had a guy shoved up against the wall, Colby was trying to pull him off the dude.

"GUYS GET OFF HIM!" I yelled running over.

"Jon!" I said, trying to pull him off the guy, but he was too strong.

Colby got out of the way, standing next to Joe.

"JON!" I screamed grabbing his wrist so he didn't hit the poor man, who looked scared straight.

"Get. Off. Me." He growled looking me dead in the eyes. He shoved me away and I stumbled, hitting my hip on a corner of a table.

Jon was never like this before. I didn't know what to do, so I backed up and speared at Jon, bringing him to the floor.

I pinned his hands down and sat on his waist as he squirmed. "Let me go!"
"Jonathan Good, you better fucking stop right now!" I screamed causing him to stop.

He looked up into my eyes. "Parker?"

"Yes, Jonathan." I whispered.

"Parker I'm sorry!" He yelled, his eyes watering.

"C'mon, we gotta leave." I said softly, the pain in my side was becoming unbearable. I got off him and helped him up.

~~~~

I sat in bed with Jon, he was sleeping, but I was wide awake.

I stared at him sadly, I had spent the last hour making up my mind, now it was time.

I had to let him go, I was distracting him, I was wasting his time. I got out of bed, pulling his Dean Ambrose shirt over my head and pulling my sweatpants on.

Jon woke up, scrambling out of his bed, tripping over his thick comforter and crashed into the wall.

"Parker what are you doing?"

I looked at him, holding my unshed tears. "I have to go."

"What? Why? What did I do wrong?"

"Its not you, Jon, its me." My voice creaked, and one by one the tears came down. "You don't deserve a girl like me, you deserve someone better. I've had fun with you, it has been the greatest time of my screwed up life, but I can't stay with you."

"Why?" He asked, sounding hurt.

"Because you have a life. I'm wasting your time." I glanced over at him before looking back at the floor, packing my things, including my women's DA shirt that came in yesterday.

I grew sadder as I realized the only way to get him away from me was to make him hate me. I felt my heart break.

I lifted my head and glared at him through my tears. "I hate you."

He looked taken back by my words, but most of all he looked hurt, which broke my damaged heart. "What? Parker, that's not true . . ." he took a step towards me and grabbed my wrist.

I yanked it away. "I hate you, you bastard! Get away from me! Don't touch me! Just get away!"

He looked confused and like a lost abused puppy only wanting to be loved by his owner. "Parker what's wro-" he reached out to touch me again.

I shied away from him. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU WHORE!"

His face harden and anger contorted his features. "FINE! LEAVE I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY YOU POOR BITCH! I ONLY FELT SORRY FOR YOUR LITTLE ASS ANYWAY!"

My heart shattered.

I held back my cry of offense. His words hurt me, and he seemed to realize it too and his anger immediately turned to guilt. "Parker I-"

"NO SAVE IT!" I cried, seeing that he never cared, he was just like the rest, and I felt disappointed by that. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT, BUT CLEARLY YOU'RE NOT YOU WORTHLESS MAN WHORE!"

I bolted out of the room.

"PARKER!"

I didn't look back or stop, blinded in my pain and rage I dashed out of the building, finding myself in my truck, staring at the hotel building, there was a figure standing out on their balcony, and I knew it was Jon, I stared at him before I shoved my keys into the ignition and started the engine, pulling out of the lot.

I just blew it.

I blew my only chance at love.

I let Jonathan Good go, and now he hated me.

God I'm such a bitch. I hope I did the right damn thing because my heart was broken and hurting with dread and emptiness.

When I got home I cried myself to sleep. My dreams filled with the man that changed my world.

Cupid is such a dick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 469 56
Dean Ambrose, a bartender who lives a lonely life in a compact house. When a guy Seth Rollins enters his life, he thinks God has sent him to get the...
20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
180K 5.2K 53
Book 1/4 in the "The Heart" series: WWE Superstar Joe Anoa'i AKA Roman Reigns is known as "The Powerhouse" in the ring. However, when things start to...
21.4K 576 48
Rebecca "Bex" Quin is an avid fan of the soap opera How Deep Is Your Love. But what happens when she happens to meet one of the stars of the show Col...