His innocent BiWi {Completed}

By myworld92

Story of a naive, innocent girl Shruthi and arrogant, possessive guy Krishna. Check out the story for more... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Surprise - A BONUS CHAPTER

Part 9

44.7K 1.6K 99
By myworld92

First of all, thank you so much for your response on last chapter. I was so happy seeing your response on this story. Many readers told me that they were laughing while reading this story, I'm glad that my characters are making you laugh. Hope you all enjoy this part as well.

************************************************

"Di, why will Kittu take cold shower when we have geaser in our bathroom?" asked Shruthi after few seconds of blushing.

"That you ask your Krishna" said Suma smiling wickedly.

"Please di, tell me na" pleaded Shruthi.

"Okay don't ask him now. Ask him the reason when you are ready to accept him." said Suma convincingly as she is too shy to answer this question.

"Okay " agreed Shruthi after few minutes of pleading.

"Shruthi, out of curiosity I'm asking you - If you won't let Krishna touch you then how did you thought that you would get pregnant?" asked Suma remembering the conversation where Shruthi and Krishna had a talk about kids.

"Like every other girl I will get pregnant" stated Shruthi.

"How?"

"After few months of marriage, the married couple goes to a doctor and the doctor prescribes them some medicines then the girl gets pregnant and after 9 months she will give birth to the baby." hearing this Suma burst out laughing.

"Are.... you.... serious..... Shruthi?" asked Suma in between the laughter.

"Yeah di, I have seen few girls in my village"

"Oh god "groaned Suma. They both had a girl talk for some more time.

After some time, Shruthi came home and prepared Krishna's favorite dish. She is so relieved now as if a burden of mountain which she has been carrying is kept aside. She happily prepared his favorite dishes. That night Krishna called the home phone and informed Shruthi that he will be late.

As Vamsi also informed her that he will be late, Suma gave company to Shruthi the whole evening and when Suma was ready to see her favorite show Sunny started crying, disturbing her. Shruthi told Suma to enjoy the program and took sunny to her bedroom to console him. Suma was immersed in watching TV that she didn't noticed the time. Krishna came home and opened the door with his spare key as he thought Shruthi would be asleep.

When he entered the living room he was surprised to see Suma. After talking to her, he walked towards the bedroom as she told him that Shruthi is with Sunny in their bedroom.

When he was about to enter the room he saw Shruthi peacefully sleeping on their bed with Sunny asleep beside her. She kept pillow on one side of bed as a precaution to prevent Sunny from falling down in his sleep and other side she slept by placing her hand on Sunny's stomach.

He admired the sight in front of him by leaning against the door. Suma who thought of taking Sunny with him to her flat came and stood beside Krishna.

"She will be a great mother to your kids" said Suma bringing Krishna out of his thoughts.

"Yeah" said Krishna smiling looking at the Sunny and Shruthi who were looking like a mother and child.

"She is so naive and innocent Krishna" said Suma while Krishna gave a confused look.

"I want to talk to you about Shruthi not as your friend but as her sister and doctor. Let's sit" saying that Suma gestured him to the living room while Krishna walked behind her confusedly.

"Is everything fine between you and Shruthi?" asked Suma while sitting on sofa.

"Yeah" replied Krishna confusedly.

"What happened before you coming to Mumbai, Krishna? Is it only for your studies or is there any other reason."

"Why are you asking all this, Suma?"

"Just tell me honestly. I will explain everything after that."

"That....That I was so possessive about her back then and when I saw her with her friend's brother I kissed her forcefully. My mother saw me kissing her." said Krishna embarrassed while scratching his neck.

"Then what happened?"

"She scolded me and my parents decided not to let us stay in same place until I finish my studies and settle in life. That's how I came to Mumbai 8 years back. Now tell me why are you asking me all these, I know there must be something otherwise you wouldn't be asking me these many personal questions that too which involves Shruthi."

"Hmm.....Are you sure that she is happy after marriage?"

"She is very shy and somewhat distant with me but I'm sure she will be fine."

"Actually shyness is not the main reason for her being distant to you."

"I didn't get you, Suma"

Suma then told him about the discussion which she had with Shruthi that morning, not all the things they discussed but few things which she felt that Krishna should be aware of. Krishna was shocked to know all those things about Shruthi.

"But my mom must have told her because of my behavior as she was very innocent." told Krishna after hearing the Shruthi's reason of being distant with him.

"Yeah, your mother's words strongly registered in her mind and whenever you tried get close to her she was feeling guilty that she is breaking her words and also scared to tell you to stay away from her."

"I never thought that she was going through all these. So that was why she was so scared when never I tried to get close to her " stated Krishna shocked.

"Yeah, she never had any other friends and making friendship with kids always made her unaware of marriage , husband & wife relationship"

"I can't believe this, I don't know how to make her feel relaxed and comfortable around me, Suma" says Krishna as he is so confused at that moment on what to do and what not to do with Shruthi.

"Just give her some space Krishna. Don't push her into anything and also at the same time don't stop showing your love to her but you just have to be very understanding. she is very naive and is like a kid at heart . I had a talk with her too, she will come around but till then be patient with her. For now, don't let her know that I told you all these things as she might stop sharing her fears with me."

"Hmm...."

"I just wanted to clear the air between you two. I hope you both can start the married life soon. " said Suma smiling and Krishna too smiled in reply.

Later Suma, took Sunny with her and left to her flat. Krishna was shocked hearing all these from Suma. He knew that Shruthi is naive but never thought that her irresponsiveness is not because of her shyness but because of his mother's words.

He started to feel guilty as he was always bothered about his feelings but never once tried to know her feelings after marriage. He always knew that he was somewhat rough with her but he couldn't help it as that is his nature and since childhood he always considered Shruthi as his own which made him behave with her like he owns her life. He decided to be patient with Shruthi to accept him as her husband completely and not by forcing her.

Next day onwards he didn't touched her or tried to get close to her thinking about Suma's words. But at the same time, it was not that easy for him to keep his hands away from her as he loved her dearly and badly wanted her to understand him but remembering her face when he kissed her every time he convinced himself not to touch her again without her permission.

Shruthi was beyond relieved that Krishna is not trying to touch her like before. Shruthi didn't knew the talk between Krishna and Suma. But Krishna used to kiss her on her cheeks before going to office as he couldn't stop himself from doing so. Everything is going good between them.

Few times Vamsi and Krishna planned few outings for both the families. During their dinners or picnics, Suma intentionally behaved very close to Vamsi to let Shruthi know the closeness a husband and wife could share. Occasionally holding Vamsi close to her, teasing him whenever she gets chance, fighting with him over silly things, kissing him on cheek, holding his hand while walking, sharing food and feeding him.

Shruthi slowly started to realize the depth of husband and wife bond. She is willing to take next step in their relationship but is very shy to let Krishna know this as he never tried to get close to her after their movie date but she is waiting for his initiation. she used to dress up for him and always tried to look beautiful for him when he reaches home from office.

Few days later, Krishna was in bathroom taking a shower while Shruthi was washing dishes in the kitchen. Suddenly Krishna shouted her name from bathroom. She went near the bathroom door and asked him the reason for calling her.

He told her that water is not coming in bathroom. She checked the taps in kitchen, guest bathroom but found that water is coming from those taps. Krishna once told her that the taps in the house are connected to two different tankers. So she filled a bucket with water in other bath room and took that to the bathroom in which Krishna was taking bath.

"Kittu, seems like the water is empty in this tanker. I have bought water in the bucket open the door."

"Wait Shruthi, my face is covered with soap I can't open my eyes. I didn't latched the bolt. Come in and place the water" Krishna shouted from inside while wrapping the towel around his waist.
She opened the door, walked inside and saw Krishna whose head is covered with foam of shampoo. She placed the bucket and turned to go outside.

"Where did you kept the bucket, Shruthi" asked Krishna moving his hands around searching for bucket still closing his eyes.

"To your left, Kittu" said Shruthi but he couldn't find it as his eyes were closed. He again moved his hands but didn't find and his eyes were burning due to soap, seeing his struggle Shruthi decided to help him wash his face.

"Wait, I will wash your face. Your eyes will burn if you stay like this." saying that Shruthi took a jug full of water and was about to wash his face but by mistakenly his hand pushed Shruthi's hand and water fell on her, making her drench.

"Sorry biwi. Did I hurt you?" asked Krishna panicking.

"No ,just water fell on me. It's ok now keep quiet and don't move." Saying that Shruthi filled another jug and washed his face by pouring water on top of his head.

As soon as he opened his eyes he saw his wife who was half wet and was looking outrageously beautiful and sexy with the light lemon saree. The wetness made her blouse stick to her body and her chest part is fully wet.

Krishna pulled her towards him roughly by her wrist slamming her hard on his chest. Krishna slowly bent his head and kissed her on her cheek. She placed her hands on his shoulders and was clinging to him for support. This was the first time he was being this close to her after so many days. This sudden proximity made her nervous and she just bent her head and was looking at his chest, not able to look into his eyes due to nervousness.

Krishna lifted her chin and few droplets are present on her lips ,he slowly bent his head down and started reducing the space between their lips. He placed his lips on her softly and after few seconds he slowly moved his lips against her lips. When Shruthi was about to kiss him back, suddenly water came from the shower making both of them wet. He turned off the shower and looked at her. She was gasping for breath, totally drenched in water from head to toe; he looked at her for a second and left from there leaving Shruthi alone.

Hearing the door shut, Shruthi realized that Krishna walked out of the bathroom. She blushed hard thinking about their kiss. She felt happy that Krishna kissed her, the thought of their kiss made her smile like an idiot but she felt a bit sad that she couldn't get chance to kiss him back and also scolded herself for not kissing him back immediately. After few minutes, she came out of the bathroom and looked for Krishna in the bed room but she didn't find him. Locking the bedroom door, she took spare clothes and changed into them.

When Shruthi came to living room, she saw him talking to someone on phone.

"Suma, please take care of them. I will be there in few minutes." said Krishna fearfully.

"Okay, me and Shruthi are coming in 10 minutes." saying that he disconnected the call and turned to f Shruthi who was standing beside him, looking at him confusedly.

********************************************************************************************

How is this chapter?

Thank you for reading this part :)

Please share your views and don't forget to Vote

-Veni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 2.7K 11
This is a college romance story. A story of a group of friends who can do anything for each other. A story of amateur crushes to true love.💓❤ P.S.:...
15.6K 984 50
Basically, it's about a girl who suffered a heart break and that heart break made her arrogant, not trusting anyone (trust issues), with that trust i...
299K 11.6K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...
79 1 9
Sally turns out to be the odd one in every situation.