Black N Blue (CURRENTLY EDITI...

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

He was carnal. He was power. His tongue held sin. His touch held lust. I was spiraling down a road I couldnt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Sequel
Important
T-Shirt
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble

Chapter 14

75.8K 1.5K 90
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

The doctors said I made a remarkable recovery that was legendary in the doctory force. Since the drug David had calmed my body, it helped pain the pain process and my neck injury didnt puncture anything serious- Thank God. Officer Webster and Officer Waley signed out the hospital and they gave me perscription pills in case of any pain . My first stop was to see David. I put on some extra makeup around my eyes and the swelling around my face didnt go down at all. I was completely unreconizable. "You two can't be in uniform, you have to be dressed casually." I said, as we sat in the parking lot of the bar. "What do you expect us to do? Go by Kmart and grab jeans and a shirt?!" Officer Webster still wasnt keen on following me around to solve whatever mystery about my 'death', but Officer Waley was so generous that he convinced him. They left to go dress casually and left me there to go investigate quietly and hiddenly. Although I had other plans, I wore darks kinny jeans, boots, a half shirt and a jacket topped off with sunglasses and a high ponytail to hide my exterior. When I walked in, adrenline rushed through my veins and I swallowed hard, nervous to who I would see which ended up to be no one. Nick wasn't bartending, just some younger lady with a lip piercing. The Beatles played on the jukebox and I walked over towards her, tapping my fingers on the table. "Is Nick here?" I ask as if I were annoyed. She doesnt look up at me, "Nope." She says flatly. I roll my tongue over my lips and cross my arms, "Well when will he be back?" I ask with an attitude and she finally looks up at me. "Listen sweetheart, if youre some baby mama you might as well leave now cause he'll ignore you any way." She says glaring up at me. "I'm not a baby mama. I'm his sister." I say, fibbing trying to come up with a random lie. "Stephanie?" She suddenly enlightens. "Um..yeah. Duh." I say, running my hand through my ponyail. This cant be good. "Well then you already know about what happened." She says leaning in, looking at the oblivious customers. "The girl," I mumble matter of factly. "Yeah, he left with David to the New Jersey Turnpike. They'll be back soon to get Tank if you want to wait for him." I dont think I want to wait, I wanted to get them by surprise. No hints. I wanted to end them. I wanted to see them hurt. The sad part is...this isn't me. But now it was...when they took my innocence...they took the old Ellie...and everything I loved. "No. I'll be back later." I say, finally sighing feeling sick to my stomach. I walked slowly to the back of the building, towards where I got my tattoo and slumped in a chair. Maybe I could get the tattoo into a smiley face or something. I chewed on the inside my lip and rubbed my forehead. "What would you like ma'am?" It was the older man with tattoos that covered his arms. "Oh nothing..just...thinking about what I want." I whisper, inhaling.

"Take your time, this is something you really need to think about before you do it." He replies, smiling a cheeky smile, plopping his feet up on the table. "What if I regret it?" I ask, trying to hide my eyes behind the glasses. "Then you didnt really think about it before you do it." He said, simply shrugging. "What if I think it's right in the Heat of the moment?" I feel tears in my eyes now. I didnt cry about it yet...why now? I felt like I was breaking. "Listen honey. You're young, you got yourself going on. Doing something as daft as this could do more than you think. If you dont want to do it...dont do it. Then again you could always change your mind." Maybe the man was right. But I wasn"t talking about getting a tattoo, I was talking about taking a life. "Wait a minute ma'am. Where did you get that tattoo?" He asks me, looking at my finger. Oh shit. "Oh, back in my home town." I reply nervously. "I gave a young lady that same tattoo a few days ago... but she's..." His voice trailed. "Dead?" I whisper. "Ellie?" The strange man whispers. "That was her name?" I stutter and look away. "No..that's yours. Ellie, you're alive.." He looks at me relieved...his eyes wide and a sad smile on his face. "How do you know me?" I whisper, taking my sunglasses off. "You didnt notice me before? I'm Brittanys dad." Brittanys dad? I had only met him once, back when I first met Brittany. I didnt remember him at all, but with the cheeky grin, a rush of flashbacks washed over me. "G-Gale?" That's what everyone had called him, that's what they knew him by. "Thank goodness you're alive. What are you doing here? You need to leave! Hide!" He says, standing up and shutting the door. "No. Where would I go? I have to find Anthony and I have to take care of Nick, Tank and David!" I say, folding my arms trying to suck up the tears. "No you dont. You have to tell the police."

"I did. They're following me. Helping me. Just tell me where David is." I beg, standing to my feet.

"He's here. In David's room doing something or another. Why?" Gale asks, and he makes a face that I always used to see Brittany make. It brought tears to my eyes. "I ne-need to avenge myself...my.." I stopped and croaked..feeling the thickness in my throat start to grow. "Do you? Look you're alive!" he points out, taking me in. "Barely," I say, looking down and sitting back into my seat. "Do what you wish. Just make sure you dont regret it." Gabe says sitting down as some older man walked in. My heart stopped...it was Tank.

I quickly put my sunglasses back on and stood to my feet. "Carrie told me my Nick's sister was here. I need to talk to her." My heart froze, I suddenly forget who I was impersonating. I looked over at Gale from the corner of my eye, shaking my head slightly. "No, she's not here. Why what did you need her for?" He asked quietly and I took that time to rise to my feet and slip out the door. My eye caught a broken table and saw the sharp end of the leg. I slipped it through my fingers, the cold metal touching my finger tips, causing the adrenaline to burn through me. I slapped it against my hand, looking behind me at Tank who's back was still turned to me. Slowly I walked behind him...thinking about what I was going to do. Thinking...is this the new Ellie? If Anthony heard that I had did that...what would he think? He was a murderer too.

This is why I joined the gang right? To save him...whatever it takes...even if that means me becoming a murderer myself. I open my eyes slowly, extend my hand back and thrust the sharp end of the leg to the back of his head causing him to fall over. He collapses and I hear Gale's voice yelling for me to run. But it sounds so distant...so foreign. I just stand there, the bloody weapon still grasped in my hand. I fall to my knees and sob, Tank is laying on his front. Blood seeping out of the back of his neck..he's stiff...unable to move. Gale is pointing at the door, screaming for me to run. But I have no desire to run, I was as equally bad as they were. I was sick. Twisted. Demented. Im so caught up in my own self disgust I dont notice that the body has moved to it's feet and retrieved a gun. "Well well well. Who do we have here. Little Ellie...back from the dead." He whispers, tsking at me and waving his finger in front of my face. I stare at him, my mouth quivering into a soft smile.

Why was I happy that he wasnt dead. "Why are you smiling?" He asks, flinching back. "You're alive." He had a family. I would be easily convicted of murderer as he was. It was hypocritical. Contradictional. He looks at me, turning his head and I gaze up at him. My body trembling with nerves and Gale is standing above me, waving the gun around my face. "You're a sick girl Ellie you know that. Youre delusional my dear. Anthony should've picked a girl with more drive. Someone who is capable of the unthinkable. Outgoing, adventerous. Maybe you were just a good fuck for him." His words are like knives to my heart and self esteem. Burning away my sympathy to him. "I feel sorry for you. Everyone will find out who did it." I say, calmly, sitting back, staring up at him. He smiles disapprovingly at me, "You got spunk girl. But not the kind that anybody likes." I closed my eyes and waited for it to end.

Goodbye Anthony.

3 gunshots and a dead body to the ground.

Officer Waley & Officer Webster each holding a gun, with Tanks body collapsed to the ground. Clearly dead.

"Your timing is impeccable." I whisper with a sigh and stand to my feet.

Gale was no where in sight.

Odd.

"Are you alright?" Officer Waley asked, running to me as Officer Webster took out his walkie-talkie. "Ye-Yeah. Peachy." I say glumly, shaking my head. "I knew this was a bad idea. She could've been killed!" Officer Webster exclaims at him. "Yeah. Could've been. But I wasnt. We have to go to the New Jersey Turnpike." I say, trying to get away from the scene as soon as possible. I shove my glasses back on my face and look back at them. "That's where they'll be." I add and I turn to see the woman Carrie. "You're not Nick's sister, are you?" She looks scared and turns to the door. "When is David supposed to come back?" I ask dismissing her question. She doesnt say anything and Officer Webster clears his throat and walks towards her, "Ma'am we're going to have to bring you in to ask you a few questions." He takes out his handcuffs and she backs away. "Wait, I can help. I knew who else is going to be there!" She protests. "Bluff." Officer Webster scoffs. "No I-I swear the boy. Anthony, came here a little over an hour ago looking for them. He said he'd be waiting at the bridge for them. That's where David is getting picked up from. There's a train nearby." Anthony's name was said and my heart stopped. "A-Anthony?" I breathe and the thought of him even trying to fight for me makes my heart take off in full speed. "Yes. I'll bring you there. Please - they threatened to kill me if I said anything. There's also someone else who wants you dead. I dont know his name though." She says, her eyes filled with tears. "What do you think Waley?" I ask turning my back. "We'll keep you handcuffed, but you can come with us. Alright?" She nods quickly and Webster cuffs her and takes her to the car. i exhale and walk back into the room where Tanks body lays. I suddenly see Gale in the window, "Where are you going Gale?" I ask walking towards him. "This one's for Britt. Get out of here kid. And don't trust anyone, not even me." He says, shaking his head at me. "Why?" I ask as he looks up at me. "Look up what that tattoo really means. You got it that way for a reason Ellie. I like you but I also love my life and Brittany. And I'd do anything to keep her and myself safe. I saved your life once- just the once. But not again." And with that he's gone. Leaving me with the dead body. "Everything alright?" Officer Waley asks me walking in just and time. I inhale and look out the window, at the body then back at him. "I'm fine."

"Well I have bad news."

"And what is that?" I ask sighing.

"They know you're alive."

"Go figure." I reply shrugging. "No and they have Courtney."

~*~*~*~

A/N short update

but i promise,

After this Chapter.

Prepare for mind fucks

violence

sex

and good as action.

Are you ready?

No. Im gonna ask again. ARE YOU FUCKING READY?

ima start slow since this chapter sucked 5 votes and 5 comments.

Go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 18.2K 46
When Ivy Lancaster, a young and successful publisher, saves a family farm in an old rundown town, her life is flipped on its axis. Her charity puts h...
1.8M 63.3K 49
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" He rips my lace underwear off and slides his nike grey shorts off. "I ha- uhhh" he slams his dick into me and I...
3.5M 97.2K 41
There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran into it; literally. He liked to hide in...
2.2K 89 16
He found me. He kissed me. He taught me how to drive. The gun, taught me to kill people, taught me to survive in this sinful city. The only thing he...