Dont Panic (On Hold)

By ratedchristopher

Three words was all it took and she blew it. She had one job, and that was to keep her mouth shut. He told he... More

une
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
privΓ©
trieze
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
auteurs notent
dix-huit
dix-neuf
finale
Part 2
vignt et un
vignt-deux
vingt-trois
vignt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vignt-sept
vignt-huit
vignt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
trente-neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante-deux
quarente- trois
A/N
A/N
Important

vignt-six

4.2K 230 50
By ratedchristopher

"Josie come out here, someone wants to meet you." Cy called to her daughter who was in her bedroom watching tv. Josie sighs and gets up from her position on her bed and strolls out to the living room. A tall man with dreads and a few piercings wove to her. She timidly focused her eyes on him as Cy took her hand, clasped in hers and walked her over to him.

"You know who I am?" He inquired, Josie tries glancing away because she didn't like the smell of his breath so she winced when he asked again. It reeked of cigarettes.

"No." She spoke.

"This is your daddy." Cy informs her. Josie sometimes didn't believe she had a daddy, but her uncle always told her she had to have one, because thats how life worked.

"I don't have a daddy. All I have is a uncle." She long-faces, trying to walk away but Cy yanks her back. She pulls on her ponytail and Josie whines. "Stop it mommy."

"You need to get to know your father, so while Im gone you can stay here with him." She says, with that Cy grabs her purse and heads out the condo. Leaving Josie afraid because she's in essence, in a room with a stranger.

Celeste clutches onto the trigger and pulls it as the bullet swoons through the target board. She traces back a little stunned that she was a circle close to the bullseye.

"Damn baby, you almost there. Its only been your third try too." Chris says practicing himself with another gun. He found it no where near eccentric to have a mini-shooting range in his basement, but Celeste didnt know how to feel about Chris dominating all these guns.

"Im good aint I?" Celeste glows a grin at him as he turns to her, with a smirk upon his face he felt semi-reluctant to have a bad ass female. Placing his gun down he watches her shoot once more. The next shot was closer, but he wanted to help her this time. Standing behind her, his arms reached around her body and he helped her endeavor towards the center. His cologne looped around and riveted Celeste's nostrils and she almost felt herself lose balance because of his aura. His fingers on hers, he pulled the trigger and the bullet went completely through the center.

"Lets break for now. And you know talk everything out." He says walking over to the small card playing table as she joins him. Sitting on his lap, he opens up the blueprint for their plan. "So today is what? October 3rd?" He mutters to himself.

"Yeah," She replies looking at the blueprint. Chris was the smartest man she knew, everything look so organized, but also so risky.

"So obviously this is what's going down. This is a map of Amaury's club. Then his new club. Im thinking, if his new club is bigger than the first, he'll probably close the first club down right?" He asks Celeste then pecks her neck waiting for her response.

"Is he money hungry? If he is, I can't see I'm shutting down one club-"

"Listen babe, Amaury doesn't have enough money to rent out two buildings and pay all those expenses." Chris tells her.

"How do you know? How do I know? Exactly we don't." Celeste points out.

"You got a point, so I guess were going to have to get into his bank account somehow. Look at his investments and balances, then go from there?" He asks her.

"That would be logical, you know Id rather not assume he doesn't have enough money than to actually clarify. So what's next?" Celeste bites onto her nail waiting for him to continue.

"Well I can get my cousins to vandalize his new property, then he will probably have to borrow money to repair anything that gets fucked up." Chris knew Austin and Aaron would do anything he said, so he didnt have to worry about forcing anything, he'd just give them at least 5 grand each for what ever he needed done.

"Before we finish talking about this, how do you plan on not going to jail?" She asks him, he chuckles and squeezes onto her thigh.

"Well think about it this way, remember in that movie Columbiana? She wanted to be a 'killer' and she was. But, she was forced to go to school, to understand how the world works. If your going to be a 'killer' you gotta think outside the box. Figure out all the possible consequences, and then you have to figure out how you will get out of those consequences. Well for me, Im already smart and you are too. So Im not worried about getting caught. I gotta question, when you wear all black, from head to toe, how can someone recognize you?" He says.

"They can't, not really." Celeste mumbles.

"Right. So if were in ski masks, and arrive to the scene exclusively, its a lot much harder to get caught." He smirks at her. Celeste still wanted to believe they wouldn't get caught, but she wasn't so sure everything was going to go as planned for some reason.

Hours later the two continued going over the rest of the plans and continued their shooting. They were pretty hungry and were tired. Celeste took it upon herself to go upstairs and prepare a meal. Without caring what he actually wanted, she decided to make grilled cheese's but with cheddar cheese, in honor of missing Josie. Celeste loved Josie's spirit, just thinking about her reminded her that she still hadn't informed Chris about the man who touched her.

Trudging up the stairs, he swiftly made his way into the kitchen watching Celeste place grilled cheese sandwiches on a plate.

"You miss Josie. Don't you?" He skeptically chuckled then took a bite of his sandwich.

"You can't say you don't miss her." She paints a blush onto her cheeks, thinking about her. "Ive been meaning to tell you something she shared with me. She told me not to tell anyone, but its a serious matter." She says as Chris tunes into her speech more.

"What is it?" Pulling the cheese from in-between the buttered bread he finally tears it off and chews it all.

"She told me whoever Cy's boyfriend or male friend is, touches her. And she didnt want me to tell anyone, because she was told not to tell anyone." Celeste told him.

"Ill just kill them, don't stress it babe." He says nonchalantly as she peers back to him. His eyes don't even have color almost it seemed to Celeste. He must've been talking out of his mind.

"Kill him? Maybe a confrontation but not a full on death." She says continuing to eat astonished as to what he had just said.

"No grown man should be touching my niece in anyway. That's sick. And sorry Leste, but you can't stop me from doing my uncle duties." He winks.

"Chris please think about what you do before you do it. It seriously helps you know?" Celeste acquires.

"I live based off of reflex. Think and try again Leste. Ill do what ever I need to do to protect her, on the spot if I need to. When I have my first child, Ill be the same way. You can tell Cy don't care about that girl, she shouldn't even have custody shit." He scoffs.

"She shouldn't honestly. I just wanted to let you know what was going on. Just don't hurt anyone, for me baby?" Celeste stands in-between his legs as he runs his tongue along his lips. His hands now exploring her ass, her lips symmetric to his in the moment, her eyes fluttered as she gasped when he grabbed her roughly. Finally kissing, his grunts became more powerful as she placed her leg over his and began to straddle his body. Arms locked around his neck, she soon felt his arousal right on her entrance, right through her yoga pants. Opening her eyes, she saw the lust in his and he roughly bit onto her lips just to tease her.

"We need to stop." Celeste says as their vision locks in place.

"I dont wanna stop, I just wanna make you feel good baby. "Let me feel you, everywhere you want me to, I know you want me to. Ill make you wetter than the ocean, I promise." His words were softening her mood.

Without a care in their world, they were silent, mentally fighting a battle with themselves not to fuck the hell out of each other. But they're arousals got the best of them, racing to the bedroom like two horny teenagers, they tore off each others clothes. Scattering them across the floors, climbing onto the bed, before laying everything down onto Celeste, he grabbed a condom from the top drawer and put it on. Something he hasn't bother to do in years.

"I can't fucking feel my face when Im with you." Celeste moans as he feels his tip taking a tease at her ocean. His back muscles flex as he holds all his weight up with his two tatted arms, hovering Celeste's body. Carefully going in, his strokes thicken in her making her moan in pleasure.

Diving his head down to her breast, he caressed them with his tongue as she naughtily tugged on his baby curls, clenching onto them and curling her toes, she loved every bit of this moment. Slipping his nipple into his mouth, he sucked and nibbled on her breast as his hands held onto her hips.

"Mhm baby," He moans as Celeste lets out soft moans filling the bedroom. He gently flips the script and Celeste begins to ride his member like she's a pro. Their lips fought for a connection as Chris held a section of her hair as best as he could.

"Call me daddy." He insists. "And Ill stop." He whispers as he feels himself about to explode.

"Daddy..." Celeste whimpers as he pulls harder. Rocking herself back and forth on him, she knew it wouldn't be long before he was back talking kids again, after this amazing sex? Who wouldn't want kids with Celeste the goddess?

A Day Later

Austin cranked up the volume on his car speakers as the pulled behind Amaury's club.

"Yeah, a nigga finna get loose!" He chants along to the song as Aaron taps the side of the window. Celeste nervously plays with her ski mask in her hands. It was their first duty to sneak into the club, find Amaury's bank account information and get the hell out.

"Turn this shit off." Chris demands from the backseat, the music shuts off and Austin softly is still singing. Childishly, Chris pistol-whips Austin so that he can shut his mouth. "Niggas, shut up." He says. "Now y'all are the look outs. That means you look out? Got it twin 1 and twin 2?" He confirmed pulling his ski mask confidently over his face. Celeste does the same but is no where near confident with her decision.

"Roger that Brown." Aaron declares idiotically.

He shakes his head in defeat, his cousins were so fucking stupid. He nudges Celeste to get out the car, she opens up the door and he carefully helps her out with the grip of her hips. Getting out, she held onto her hand as he flinched away from her.

"Girl, I know you aint scared." He spats quietly heading to the trunk to get out the guns.

"N-No. I just wanna stay close, stay together. Duh." She dismisses as he shrugs and hands her a shotgun, while he holds his special glock 45 as if its a newborn, admiring it he shut the trunk and placed it in his back pocket.

"Hold onto yours, if you see somebody that is not me, shoot." He demands as they reach the back door. Where a sign on the door reads, employee entrance only, please enter employee code on keypad. Looking at Celeste he quickly had an idea. "You worked here, put that code in." He rushes.

"How do you know he didn't deactivate that shit?" Celeste snaps as he taps his foot impatiently.

"Just do it girl." He says moving her in front of the keypad. Putting in her code, to their surprise, it opened silently. Going in, the office was quite, how ever it sounded as if the music was dying down. Meaning the club was about to shut down.

Celeste turns on the desk lamp and they begin rummaging through papers. Going in the drawers, flinging through papers, but nothing ran across their eyes that involved money. Until Celeste stumbled across a small box under the desk. Opening it up, laid all of his private papers and ownership policies, and last but not least his bank statements. She snaps to grab his attention, he wanders over to the desk and the two read over it. His username and password is typed onto the page, as well as his savings code to see any investments. The features on his smooth skin glowed, he was one step closer to getting what he wanted.

The two placed everything back where it belonged and turn the light off. Going back out the back entrance, they successfully get back into the car and Austin whips out of the parking lot.

"You find what you need chief?" Aaron says turning back to look at Celeste and Chris, he couldnt help but notice how Celeste's hair was a little wild, making her look sexy as she fixed her fly aways. "Damn Leste, you finna be a midnight snack if you keep looking like that." He cornily sneers at her as she frowns.

"Watch it buddy." Chris says admiring Celeste also. Aaron turns back around in his seat and directs Austin to stop at 7-Eleven so they can grab a few snacks. Pulling up, he turns off the car and holds out his hand to Chris. "Fuck you want from me? You got money." He says pulling out his phone to reply to his sister.

Just bring Josie over for the day tomorrow and do what ever slutty shit you need to do-Chris

I need to bring her by now, I have something I need to handle Cyrillè

He groans and shoves his phone into his pocket. Taking out a twenty he hands it to Austin and the two hurry out the car and jog into the store like kids to grab a snack.

"What's up?" Celeste ask's rubbing her hand along his back.

"She's dropping Josie off soon, I told that whore tomorrow. Not now, she don't fucking listen." He spats angrily.

Siting in her car seat, bear clutched under her arm, Josie was tired and wanted to go back to sleep.

"Why are we here mommy? I wanna go back to bed." She says softly as her mother rummages through her purse.

"Shut up Josie. Mommy is trying to find something." Cy snaps at her, finally finding it. She chuckles and holds it in her hand.

"Stop being mean, or ill get Mr. Snuckembear to eat you!" Josie yells holding her bear tighter to her.

"Girl, I will rip that bear up if you keep talking smart." She says nonchalantly to her daughter. Josie tears up, but doesn't cry. Shortly Austin's car pulls into the yard and Chris comes over to her car to get Josie.

"I missed you, its so much better on the other side." Josie says snapping a nasty look at her mother then hugging her uncle tightly. He shuts the door and grabs her bag from the front seat.

"Now get off my property." He shoots at Cy as she rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Tell your bitch she better watch her back. But you didnt hear it from me." Cy smirks as he slams the door, walking off and into the house. Josie walks upstairs to her guest room and he goes to meet up with Austin, Aaron and Leste in the den.

"Aye, Cy sending death threats to Leste. You better get your sister." Austin says snatching the note from Celeste and hands it to Chris.

Stay away from him, he's mine. Don't make me have to show you that he's mine. If I can't have him, nobody can. From, Muah. He read, crumbling up the note and tossing it in the trash, he had to get rid of his sister somehow. He had to keep Celeste strong in the process, she couldnt fear Cy. She couldn't, how could she fear her if she was better than her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 22
One word. One word ruined my family. One word ruined my career. One word ruined my life. All it took was one word to ruin everything.
58K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...
12.5K 255 12
''He took her by the hand and looked deeply in her eyes, the only three words he spoke in the last few hours broke the silence that remained in the r...
5.9K 477 14
Speak now or forever hold your peace... "Will you marry him or me?" A short story of the ups and downs of Ivan & Ivy.