You should get away (A Nathan...

By muchfanfics

Sometimes people change, wether they want to or not. Unfortunately Shelby has to make a big change every 28 d... More

You should get away
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 22

130 4 0
By muchfanfics

I was sleeping, peacefully, but all good things have an end. Baxter jumped on the bed and started to nuzzle my face. I kept pushing him away. Then he barked. I opened my eyes and I looked at him. He and I made eye contact, then he got off of the bed. He waited at the door. I looked at Nathan and he was waking up.

"Go see what he wants." Nathan told me. I kiss Nathan, before I got out of the bed. I pulled on some clothes and followed Baxter. He took me to the living room. There was blood and I smelt wild animal. I looked around the room and I saw what he was upset about. 

There was a coyete in the corner. He had ripped apart a cat. He was trying to get out, but our pitbull was not going to let him get away. I saw the two of them start to growl at each other. 

"Stop!" My wolf commanded them. They both looked at me. I saw that the wild dog was terrified. I walked over to it and touched it's head. It started to coward.

"Baxter, back." I said as I pointed to the other side of the room. He did as I said. He still watched the wild dog. I picked the dog up, like a baby, and I put it in the back yard. It still didn't move, when I placed it on the ground.

"Go on. I won't let him get you. You are safe." I told it. He seemed to understand me. He bowed it's head and left the yard. I walked back in. Baxter was staring at me. I then saw the mess on the floor.

"Could you go get a plastic bag?" I asked Baxter. He ran out of the room and started to rumage through the kitchen. I heard him get the bag. He brought it to me and I picked up the dead cat. I then tied the bag off and handed it back to the pitbull.

"Put this outside, but come back in, immediately." I commanded him. He took the bag and went out his doggy door. I heard him come back in. That was a good thing.

"You can go now. Thanks, you are a good boy." I otld the dog. He started to wag his tail and I petted and rubbed his face. I kept repeating that he was a good boy and he licked me.

I finished with the dog and started to clean the floor of all the blood. Jay and Tom must have smelt it, because they came running in, at the same time.

"What happened?" Tom asked. I looked at him and shook my head.

"There was a coyete that got a hold of one of the cats. Don't worry, Baxter and I are taking care of it." I told him. He smiled and shook his head.

"I will clean the rest up." Jay told me. He walked over to me and took the cleaner away. I let him do it.

"So, looks like we have a big night tonight." I commented to Tom. He looked at me.

"I know. We have to get rid of Tony's body, turn Siva, convince my pack to not attack yours, and make sure that there are no hybrids in our area." Tom explained to me.

"I could get Jay, to stay with Siva and we could take Tony's body away." I suggested to him.

"That might work. I know that Draco can lead my gammas in the patrol. But before all of that, we have to tell them what is going on." He reminded me. I sighed and shokk my head.

"Will it all be okay?" I asked him. He turned to face me. He and I were almost the same height, so I didn't have to look too far up.

"I hope so." He told me. I then walked into him and gave him a hug. My wolf started to get really turned on. I felt him too.

"Shelby, I appreciate the gesture, but this really wasn't a good idea." He told me. I giggled and broke our hug. I looked up at him and my wolf took advatage of me. She took control and kissed him. I think his wolf did the same and he kissed back. Before I knew it, my legs were wrapped around his waist and he was walking, somewhere. I kissed down his neck and he started to growl.

"Oh good god. Isn't it too early for this?" I heard Kelsey say. Tom then threw me on his bed. I saw that Kelsey was next to me. Tom's eyes were black and he took his shirt off. My wolf was really enjoying this, but I took control, sort of.

"Tom, no. Stop." I told him. He then jumped on top of me. He started to kiss and suck on my neck. I looked up at Kelsey and she was smiling and shaking her head.

"Tom, stop." Kelsey told him. He stopped and looked at her.

"Let her go." She told him. He looked back at me and his eyes were really black. I knew that mine were too and I was starting to loose control, of my wolf. I had to stay under control. I couldn't cheat on Nathan. He would hate me forever.

"Please, let me go." I whispered to him. He sighed and got off of me. He went over to Kelsey and began to kiss her.

"Go to Nathan, now." She told me. She didn't have to tell me twice. I ran out and slammed the door behind me. I ran upstairs, to our room.

"What is it?" Nathan asked me as I walked in the room. I shut the door behind me and took my shirt off.

"Just make love to me." I told him as I got on our bed. He smiled at me and kissed me. He flipped us over, so that he was in control. I let my wolf out. I knew that I could do that with Nathan. He looked at my eyes and smiled.

Jay's POV:

I started to clean the floor, when Tom and Shelby started to kiss. I started to get angry that Tom was touching Shelby. I turned my frustration towards the floor. Then the two of them went to his room. That was weird. I finished and waited for Shelby to come out. She wouldn't have sex with him? Would she? I waited a little longer. Then she ran out of the room.

I mentally sighed. I knew that she had too much love for Nathan. I knew it even more, since I had become her gamma. I actually liked being her gamma. Her fellings effected me. Tom was angry a lot, so it made me nervous. She was just horny.

"Jay, what time does the moon come out, tonight?" Siva asked me. I looked at him then at the clock. It was only 10 a.m.

"It comes out at about 8. It won't be too long. Just relax. You can still change your mind. I don't think that Shleby would be offended. They have a lot to do, tonight." I told him.

"No, I think that I should be a beta for her. She needs help." He told me.

"I actually want to see what you are like, before the moon." I told him. He smiled and shook his head.

"It seems like you show what you are holding back. I am not really sure what I will be like." Siva said. I walked over to him and patted his back.

"I can't wait for it." I told him. He laughed and Nareesha came in the room. She said good morning to me. She then pulled out a lot of eggs and bacon. I smelt it and I wanted to eat it, raw.

"Jay, you won't be able to continue to be a vegatarian around this time of the month. Your wolf wants this. Just have a little, because it won't let you eat rabbit food today." She told me. I sighed and sat at the bar. Siva came over and sat next to me.

Max came into the the room and sat with us. He didn't think that Siva should turn, but he convinced Max that it was all going to work out. I watched Nareesha make the breakfast. I then heard Shleby start to whine and scream. I got worried and I ran upstairs.

"Shelby! Are you okay?" I asked. I then heard her moan and I heard Nathan too. Then it clicked, in my head.

"I am so sorry! Continue on!" I told them. I left their door, blushing. Htat was so embarrassing. I walked back into the kitchen. I think that Max knew what happened.

Nareesha finished with the breakfast and she put a plate down for me. I looked at it and my wolf saw that it looked really good. I gave in and ate it. It was exactly what my wolf wanted. It tasted to good.

Tom's POV:

I was laying next to my beautiful Luna. She was still panting. I saw a little smile on her face.

"Was I a little too rough?" I asked her. She smiled and looked at me.

"No, you were fine." She told me. I then moved closer to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"I am sorry about what my wolf did with Shelby." I told her. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"I was okay with it. I can see that it is hard for you two." She told me. I kieed her lips and she kissed me back.

"I love you so freaking much." I told her. She smiled at me.

"I love you too." She told me. I then put my head on her chest. She played with my hair. Before I knew it, she had fallen asleep. I stayed there and held her. My wolf and I liked to do this. She was ours. She wasn't going to leave us. This was our love.

Nathan's POV:

"What time is it?" Shelby asked me. I reached over for my phone. I saw that it was noon.

"It is lunch time. You hungry?" I asked her. She looked at me and sighed.

"Yeah, I am." She told me. We then got our of the bed and got dressed. I saw that she was getting dressed, for the day. So I did the same. Shelby put on one of my shirts and I smiled really big. She hadn't really done that before. I thought that she looked cute in it.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked me. I shook my head and walked to her. I kissed her lips.

"I just think that you look really good." I told her. She smiled and we went down stairs. I saw that there was some food from breakfast in the kitchen. We grabbed some of the food and went into the living room.

Siva and Nareesha were sleeping on the couch. He was holding her and she was cuddled into his chest. I pulled out my phone and took a photo of the two of them. I put it on twitter. Shleby knew what I did and chuckled. We went back and decided to eat at the bar.

Max came along and he started to talk to us. Shelby told him that he was going to have to protect Nareesha, Kelsey, and me starting tonight, when it was the full moon. He told her that he would. She shook his hand and told him that she trusted him.

Max hung out with Shebly and me for the rest of the day. We went to the store and got somethings for the house. The paparrazzi went crazy with the photos. Shelby wore my sunglasses, so that they didn't see her eyes. They would ask us questions about random things. It was so weird but we ignored them.

When we got home, I saw that Jay was going crazy. He was driving Siva and Tom insane. I saw that we had about 2 hours before they would turn. Tom was pacing around and Jay was really excited. Shelby kept touching me. This was going to be slightly worse, when Siva was a wolf.

I saw that Shelby and Max started to make out in the kitchen. I did get a little jealous, but she stopped the whole thing. Max and her apologized to each other. She looked at me and blushed. I told her that it was okay. I didn't want her to punish herslef about that.

"Okay, let's get going!" Tom said. I looked out the window. The sun was setting.

"How much longer?" Jay asked him. Tom looked at the wall clock and sighed.

"About 15 minutes." He told Jay. Jay jumped up and down. Siva kissed Nareesha.

"I will be here for you." She told him. I knew that the two of them were worried that she wouldn't be his mate.

"Nathan, I will see you tomorrow morning." Shelby told me. I gave her a hug and she took a smell of me. I kissed her head and she walked out the door with Siva and Jay. I saw that Tom and Kelsey were still hugging each other. Then he left the house with the others.

"So what would happen, of you aren't Siva's mate?" I asked Nareesha.

"I have to let him go. I really love him, so I can't make him unhappy with me." She told us. Kelsey came over and gave her a hug.

"Everything will work out. I think that you and Siva are mates." She told Nareesha.

"We are going to see tommorrow." Max said. We knew that he was right. We all sat down and watched a movie. This was really nerve wracking.

They could run into hybrids, Siva and Nareesha could break up, Shleby and Tom might have to break their connection because of his pack, and Jay might get hurt by the other pack. Max told us that we all had to stay positive. He was really an awesome friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 20
(Y/N) ends up in Small Heath, Birmingham after she manages to escape her family. She didn't expect that running away from one gang would send her int...
46.5K 1.5K 20
How did I go from growing up to breaking down? ©men_lover status: in progress
221K 8.1K 45
"In Atlanta GA , When One Night Can Change Your Whole Life ." Book #1 20 Year Old Kari , Never Knew What The Atlanta Life Was About . She Was Used T...
13.8K 174 18
Amelia's best friend left her to be in a band. He promises to keep in touch, but it's been 4 years and she's given up waiting for him.She's changed h...