Silas' Daughter

By ALittleBitOfVampire

Iyzabel is a sarcastic, manipulative unpredictable vampire, who just happens to be the daughter of Silas and... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Three

25.6K 468 61
By ALittleBitOfVampire

Both myself and Mr. Damon Salvatore had come to a mutual agreement that if he allowed me to drink his good alcohol, I,  in return wouldn't rip Elena's head off.

That had obliterated all the thoughts of killing her, the thoughts would probably find their way out soon, I just had to find a suitable way to control them.

After five more minutes, I gulped down my drink Damon ahd provided and left the boarding house. My feet silently tapping as I walked, I hadn't come across anyone familiar, not that I had anyone to recognise, and I started to get bored of seeing the happy kids and parents pushing their offspring on the swings of the parks and running around the roads, that's when I decided I'll go visit the Mikaelson's and make myself known to the sibling's of Kol.

I had already made myself acquainted with Niklaus, I wasn't sure of his opinion on me yet, first impressions weren't my strong point. Now I come to think of it, neither were my socialising skills in general.

I took notes of all my surroudings as I went, taking it the differences of when I was last ehre decades ago. Everything was different, it was like a whole new town. I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. Another thing that had changeed was the increase of supernaturals, why was Mystic Falls such an attraction?

Slowly I became aware that someone was following me, their footsteps weren't so quiet, and clearly they were not used to stalking, a mischievious smile fixed itself on my face, and I think he had now realised that I had noticed his presence, because he attacked, and I have to admit, it was swift.

He slammed me into the cold bricks layed down a dirty alley and fiercefully bared his teeth at me, oh, a vampire I see. I was still grinning a sickly sweet smile, and within a second I had him pinned against the wall by his neck, slowly squeezing the air out of him, his hands rushed to my own one that was holding his throat, and trying to pry himself free.

That wasn't happening.

"Who are you?" I asked quickly, slamming him once more, cracking the orange bricks behind him, he winced sharply, trying to answer but no breaths came out, and his eyes drifted off to look beside me and his mouth instantly. His hands pointing towards whatever had caught his attention, I frowned, following his gaze and my entire face faltered.

Silas.

I dropped the man I was holding tightly and he scrambled away, tripping over his own clumsy feet, Silas' eyes slowly following, then the man vanished, not like a super speed vanish but he literally evaporated.

Silas had got into my head, there was no one there to start with.

He gazed at me, and I cursed under my breath for making such a rookie mistake. He wasn't in any body that I recognised, but I sure as hell could see it was him, I saw him in a disfigured way, underneath the face facade that he was embodying. I knew for a fact that wasn't his real face, but he told everyone it was. I froze up, and he stepped forward taunting me.

"Silas I-" I started but I cut myself off, I was lost for words and I barely ever am. His face was shielded ever so slightly by the shadows of the black hood he was wearing.

"What happened to father?" he questioned mockingly, I glared at him. I pulled my gaze away to look to the floor, it had been so long since I had seen him, I hated him, despised him, but he was still my father. He continued. "or have you forgotten you even had one? two thousand years you left me to rot, two thousand years I starved." his tone was grim.

"Then you should have taken the cure." I retorted, realising finally what I had said, his head raised so I could see the full deformity that he faked to have. I clamped my mouth shut and he walked towards me, a finger caressing the side of my face, I turned away not accepting his fatherly actions.

"and let Quetsiyah win? Never." he said darkly, turning slightly, his hand falling from my cheek to his side. I fought back the urge to defend my mother. "I want to drop the veil to the other side. Then I'll take the cure, you'd never have to see me again."

Something about never seeing him again hit me, I knew in the two thousand years of my existence he was alive and I could wake him whenever I had wanted, but never seeing him ever seemed saddening.

How could I hate someone so much and still want them to exist? My logic totally sucks.

"you'd leave me behind without a second thought." I stated, my eyes searching for some sort of emotion in his face, but there was none at all, not even a glimpse, he was a cold and empty man.

"You left me." he retorted, his eyes darkening. "you betrayed me, my own daughter can't even face her father, you had two milleniums without me, seeing me gone would be doing you a favour." he growled, my bottom lip trembled. He towered over me like one great big statue and I shivered at the closeness.

"That isn't true!" I protested, "I thought about waking you every day."

His face or posture didn't move an inch, not until I stepped away from him and his eyes followed my walk, I had become a whiny child and it was horrible, urgh...one of those irritating girls that nobody can stand. A whispered voice echoed in my ear.

'the fact is, Iyzabel, is that you didn't. When I'm gone, you're going to live on as an immortal, with not a chance that you can die.' 

My eyes fell, he was right, and he damn well knew how to get to me. My only way out was the cure also, even if I found a way, I'd come back from my stone statue self one way or another. I looked up and he was gone, I could do almost everything he could do, yet I stood no chance against him, it was going to be harder than I first thought.

The moon began to rise, and I became aware of the passing time. I finally forced my legs to move, my thoughts rolling around inside my head lifelessly as I ignored them, pushing them all to the back of my mind.

The Mikaelson's house was in sight by now and a small smile pulled at my lips as I continued on towards it. My body actually becoming tired, it's been a long and treacherous day, and some rest would do me good. I rubbed my eyes trying to keep my body from falling asleep. I knocked once on the door, finding that two seconds later Niklaus answered it, his smile grew wider once he saw me. That wasn't a good sign.

I stepped past him and I heard the door click shut, his quiet footsteps echoing down the halls behind me, my eyes drifted to where he was standing and I looked at him curiously.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I questioned, my arms folding over my chest, his grin didn't falter as he continued to stare at me, for a second I didn't think that he'd reply.

"You obviously don't know me well enough." He answered simply, I shrugged. Fair enough, maybe he was just naturally a cocky cheery person. Although that seemed hardly the character for the hybrid. "I'm always smiling." his dimples happily sitting on his face.

"You're never smiling Nik." A girl's voice chimed in and my eyes turned to see the new face, she had long blonde hair and her dark blue eyes laced with mischief. "Not unless you're murdering someone." she laughed, his smile slipped slightly, but he quickly removed himself from the conversation. She turned to me, and I looked at her like she'd lost her mind.

Who wants to talk to me?

"Rebekah Mikaelson." she introduced, a smile on her perplexed face, I blinked a couple of times processing what she had just said. I could sense her whiny bitch aura already, but I won't be prejudice.

"Iyzabel." I replied politely, I returned the smile and we began to walk down the long corridor of their house. "Rebekah huh? Kol mentioned you." I added, she quickly turned her attention fully to me stopping. I stopped also.

"What's he said?" she sighed, I held back my laugh. My tongue runnign along the bottom of my lip.

"He says you're the most irritating sister ever and that you complain too much. Oh, and he mentioned something about...urm...that you're too fat and he thinks you should lose some weight." I said in all seriousness. She was looking at me anxiously, he gaze turning to the other end of the corridor. "and stop leaving make-up around the house, it bugs him."

"Kol said all that?" she checked, I finally couldn't hold in my laughter any more, and in a huge wave I burst into chuckles. Rebekah was still looking at me, tears brimming at her eyes. I was wiping my own tears of laughter from my ducts before putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"No, nothing of the sort." I laughed out. "He only mentioned your infatuation with the lovely Matthew Donovan."

She seemed relieved for a moment and her face slowly gained its colour back. Damn, I'm a horrible person. She tucked a strand of blonde behind her ear, re-composing herself.

"Oh...good." she finally nodded, and then quickly added on "and it is not an infatuation."

I smiled at her total fail to cover it up. it was totally an infatuation. I thought Kol was just winding his sister up, but the way she looked, she totally liked this boy. She started to make her way towards another end of the house and I chose not to follow.

"of course not." I called back sarcastically, I heard a low hiss from the other end of the mansion from Rebekah. I shook my head laughing. Well, I can certainly say that the Mikaelson's certainly don't stand up to their reputation.

Kol met me a few minutes later and he showed me to my 'room' that he kindly offered, it wasn't like I demanded him find me a room or anything. I'm not a demanding person, he definitely offered it to me.

So here I was, standing in this random room Kol had offered, yes offered, for me to stay in, and I was more tired than I had ever been, my life had taken a turn in a different direction today. I was re-united with my dad, well, kind of. It wasn't exactly a happy reunion.

What could I say? We were dysfunctional to start with.

It wasn't until now that I realised this entire time I had my phone still in my pocket, I pulled it out and plugged my headphones into my ears, collapsing onto the bed that was nicely decorated until I had flopped onto it, sending waves of pillows over the bedroom, and crumpling the covers. I slowly wandered  into my thoughts, and soon enough I fell asleep.

------------------------------------

I wasn't sure how long this was going to be, but I know Its shorted than usual and I apologise, I'm just figuring out which bots of the story I want to come in first. Plus, I still have lots of characters to introduce.

I PUT A SILAS THING IN. LIKE YOU KNOW, DAD AND DAUGHTER BONDING AND ALL THAT.

Oh! and I've been thinking, if Silas is this 'shadow-double.' of Stefan does that make him a Salvatore (a really super distant one?) and Iyzabel one also? because I can bend the story either way. I just don't want to disappoint you guys and get it wrong. It's a fan-fiction and I feel bad if I'm not very accurate with my facts.

I'm also going to apologise sooner rather than later about the fact that I'm so so sorry if I get an American words wrong. I'm in England so if I start making them all sound really British...sorry. BUT hopefully that won't happen and I'll be prepped and everything!

On a more ahppy and cheerful note! I TOTALLY UPDATED! wow, I'm on a roll today, after my laptop had a break-down and wouldn't charge, I had to work some computer magic to get it up and running, so yeah that's that. It's on it's way to working correctly again.

So I love that I'm getting such positive feedback from you all, it makes me smile. I know you do it anyway, but vote, fan and comment? :) and last time I checked I was Vampire #139 ! THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 14 9
Isabella Bianco a powerful supernatural with a kind hearted soul that everyone loved dearly. But she finds herself in trouble when she can't remember...
518K 5.5K 42
A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction Series. Elena Gilbert dated Damon Salvatore, a centuries old vampire for a year until he broke her heart. But now he's...
121K 4.1K 53
*Sequel to The Salvatore Sister* Evangeline Salvatore has been living a good life since her departure from Mystic Falls, filled with blood and night...
1M 18.1K 67
Alexandria Lycandrith is a beautiful girl who lives in a little town in Virginia called Mystic Falls. Mystic Falls is not an ordinary place. It is fu...