Hidden Princess

By CallMeKorie

A girl locked away for several years, finally coming out of the darkness and realizing what she will soon be... More

First Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Epilogue
Author's Note
"The Lock-Up"

Chapter Twenty-Nine

1.4K 90 4
By CallMeKorie

My eyes were white, once again, with blue flame in them. Augustus didn't know his power yet, so he only had the blue flame in his eyes. Aiden has the spells power, so his eyes were yellow with the blue flame.

As we were walking, I could feel a power surge through me. And I suddenly stopped. "Wait."

"What?" They spoke together.

I stiffed the air. "But- but that's not possible."

"What isn't possible?" Augustus grabbed my shoulder and I looked at him.

"You can't smell her?" They both looked at me, totally confused.

"Adeline, who do you smell?" Aiden came to stand right in from of me. He looked frightened while I just stood there, in a complete bliss.

"It's her." I paused, not knowing why I did. Then I finally spoke. "It's Mom."

Their eyes went wide and they began looking around. Then she appeared in front of us.

" Hello my children. I'm glad to see you're all alive, so that I can kill you myself." Her eyes turned blue, for water. As I kept looking at them, they began to being lighter and lighter, so she wasn't water anymore. She was ice.

"Mom, please. Stop." I felt myself becoming cold. "Mom. Stop, now!"

I felt the white fade from my eyes into red. I used fire to keep my brothers and I warm.

They looked at me terrified. Of course we didn't want to fight our mother.

But we were going to have to.

"Mom, you're supposed to be dead."

"Yes, but you're amazing aunt brought me back. At least she tried to bring me back. You just let me rot!"

"Don't you see what she did to you. I didn't bring you back because its not right. I love you so much, but you deserve piece. Anita made you restless, then she got into your head. That's why you're after us." I paused and looked at my brothers. I knew they didn't want to fight our mother, but I could see it in their eyes that they knew they had to.

I looked back to my mother. "Do you want to fight us?"

She paused and took out appearance in. Then she laughed. "Of course I do. I hated you in life and I hate you even more in death." I felt her power increasing and I tried to match her with my fire. I didn't want my brothers to freeze, but I don't want them to burn either.

Then I heard the goddess' voice in my head. "I know you're scared. I am too child. But you need to be brave. I'm giving you a new gift, along with Augustus. You will have to learn how to control this power together, for it is the same on. I'm giving you the death touch. Anything and everything you touch, will die. Learn to control the power so everything you touch doesn't die. For now, use it against your mother."

"Thank you goddess." I then used my alpha link to talk to Augustus.

"Selene has gifted us. We have the death touch. I know it will be hard, but we have to get Mom. I'm sorry." I cut the connection and nodded towards Mom.

I look at Aiden and mouthed 'stay here' then I looked to Augustus and nodded.

We began charging straight for our mother.

We got to her and I spoke, barely above a whisper, "I love you Mom, and I'm sorry." My twin and I touched her cheeks.

She fell to her knees, then she fell back. Dead.

-_-

After a few minutes of crying and panic attacks, we pulled ourselves together got got ready to go.

"Augustus, w-we should should try to practise real fast. Just on a few plants, or trees."

He nodded and walked to a tree. He closed his eyes and touched it. It didn't shrivel and die, it stayed healthy.

I went to the same tree and concentrated. I placed my hand on it and felt it grow weak until the life was drained from it.

I opened my eyes to see a tiny, shriveled up, pile of bark.

Augustus placed his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, try again."

I walked to another tree, but the same thing happened.

I fell to my knees and began to sob. Aiden went to touch me but I dodged his touch. "No, you can't touch me, I'll kill you."

"But Adeline, its not your fault. You just have to learn."

"I never will. This is all too much and I can't handle it!" I began to cry even harder. Augustus came to me, dropped to his knees, and wrapped his arms around me.

We can't due from each others touch because we are the same.

Out of nowhere, a blinding white light came from the woods. I looked up and saw Selene standing there.

She was in a beautiful violet dress, and her hair was braided around her head into a makeshift crown.

"My children, you are so brave." She looked at me and her smile faded. "Daughter, I understand you are having problems with your newest gift. You already have so many gifts, that it's hard to control just one. I have decided that you, along with your twin, will be gifted once more." She turned to Augustus. "I get that that you already know how to control it, but I want you to be even." She began looking between us. "I give you the gift of revival, so that death is balanced with life."

I went to Selene and fell to my knees. "Thank you, I dint think I could have got it under control."

"Oh, you could have daughter, but I chose for you to have an easier route. Now, I'm going to have to get back to my realm. Good luck on your mission." She disappeared in a ball of moon light.

I stood up and went to the first tree I killed. I thought of life and touched it. It grew back to its size and stood tall and strong.

I turned to my brothers and gave a small smile. "Who's ready to kick Anita's äss?"

-_-

We finally found Anita's lair. It was a simple cave.

I walked in first and my brothers followed me.

I saw a crib in the corner, soft breathing coming from it.

Anita was sitting at a vanity, checking her hair. "It's lovely you found me." She turned to use and smirked. "How was your mother?" She laughed.

I wanted to lunge at her but I held myself back. Instead of think about my mother, I decided to imagine her as Anita. A sudden fire raged in me and I smiled. "She was so easy to kill."

Anita went wide eyed. "You killed her. I thought you would try to turn her good or something. I guess you are more evil than I thought you were."

I took a few steps toward her. "I'm not evil, I'm loving, that's why I'm going to make your death nice and fast. I took more steps so that I was right in front of her.

She stood up and smiled. "And how do you think your going to kill me?"

"The same way I killed my mother."

"And how was that?"

"With my death touch." I reached out and cupped her cheeks. Her skin shriveled and she fell.

I let go of her and be gan to walk back to my brothers, when I felt Anita's soul move into my body.

I looked to my brothers as a tear streamed down my face. I could tell Aiden knew what happened, but Augustus had a look of confusion.

"M-maybe we could do something. We can beat this." Aiden walked up to me and began to cry.

"You know that's not how this works."

"What's going on?" Augustus walked up to us.

"Then maybe you could, I don't know, get brought back. Augustus could bring you back.

" I could what?"

"We don't know if that'll work."

"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!!"

I looked at my feet. "Anita's soul has gone into my body and I can't just cast her out. I'm afraid she'll also be able to surface in me, take control of my body and use my powers against people." I looked at him. "All I can do is hold her inside me."

There was a moment of silence.

I spoke up, and when I did, I only looked at Augustus. "I can use all my powers against me. I'll die, but Augustus, you can bring me back."

He looked shocked, then a look of confidence overtook it. "It would be my honor to bring you back."

I smiled then looked at Aiden. "If something goes wrong, and Augustus doesn't have enough will power to do it, I want you to be alpha." I looked between the both of them. "Look after Oliver and Jackson. And take Annalise when we leave. Which reminds me, one of you are going to have to carry my body back."

"Why can't you wait till we get to the house to, you know?" Aiden looked uncomfortable talking about it.

"I don't want to take any chance that Anita gets into anyone else. Now take Annalise and go outside, I don't want you to watch." That got ready to walk away. "I love you guys. So, so, much."

"Don't talk like this is goodbye." They both hugged me, then Augustus grabbed Annalise and they went outside.

I brought myself to the middle of the cave and called all my gifts to me. I felt my eyes go white and I knew it was time.

"Goodbye Aunt Anita, for good."

The elements swirled around me, then I channelled them all on myself.

Everything went black, and I felt pure bliss.

**********
So... Please don't hate me, but this story is coming to end. I'll either write one more chapter, or, if you're lucky, I'll write an epilogue too.

Anyway, thank you guys soooooooooooooooooo much for reading.

xXkissesXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 12.1K 30
Seilauna wakes up, unable to remember anything, only to discover that vampires are real and her world is vastly changed.
1.7K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
141 20 6
two girls who were humans aren't anymore, they dont know what they are and to top it off they have 6 mates whose families are trying to kill them.
304 28 14
A girl finds out that she is a hunter-werewolf hybrid and everything from there just goes downhill.